Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

She Kept Crying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Crying (2814 Views)

She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... / She Kept On Shwing Her Vagina Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Kept Crying by Bwaal(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2015
TDstarr:
haahaaahah crying to ladies is nothing, its like raising your hands or closing your eyes they naturally have da ability to cry when they want, just ignore her
i second u

1 Like

Re: She Kept Crying by kramer: 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
teejaysport:

She's a precious metal to me... Cane is meant for animal

See lyrics ooo.. guy one quick swipe of koboko on her head will reset her brain to factory setting.. don't dull

Kidding oo grin... Take her out somewhere nice and get her comfortable and relaxed before asking her what's going on
Re: She Kept Crying by Thanos(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2015
teejaysport:
She told me she had an important issue to discuss with me, when i called her leta in d day she said its nothing at first then leta she said there was something. but instead of telling me what d problem is she kept crying..
She's finding it hard to tell me what it is, she's just crying
Have done all i know to persuade her, have begged, have yelled at her but she's still resolute..
What other means can i used to make her tel me what the problem is?
Give her an iPhone 6.I bet you she would shut up
Re: She Kept Crying by Thanos(m): 9:55am On Feb 23, 2015
teejaysport:
She told me she had an important issue to discuss with me, when i called her leta in d day she said its nothing at first then leta she said there was something. but instead of telling me what d problem is she kept crying..
Have done all i know to persuade her, have begged, have yelled at her but she's still resolute..
teejaysport:
Give her an iPhone 6.I bet you she would shut up
Re: She Kept Crying by pinkhill(f): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2015
next time just sit still and wait..dont console her...
Re: She Kept Crying by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
Una sabi ask question shaa.
Who do we ask if not the both of u
Re: She Kept Crying by Cutehector(m): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Habaaaa u cant b so sure.....
Op..mayb she will say she was raped....I really can't say shaaa
rape might be another guess sha. Poor thing.... I wonder what guys derive frm inficting pain, smth dey can just go to ashewo and pay 500naira for a quikie
Re: She Kept Crying by Samtowo(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
teejaysport:
you can't guess shit Pal..., I've been in such before only to finally find out that she was having issues with her Dad and didn't want to paint him bad but also wants to tell someone... just brace yourself Pal buh you can't guess shii from such breeds... just wait till she opens up don't guess.., you'll hurt yourself better than she'll do... undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Kept Crying by Ignatio(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Has she contacted a deadly disease?
Re: She Kept Crying by Samtowo(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
teejaysport:
you can't guess shit Pal..., I've been in such before only to finally find out that she was having issues with her Dad and didn't want to paint him bad but also wanted to tell someone... just brace yourself Pal, you can't guess shii from such breeds... just wait till she opens up, don't guess.., stop asking her.., pretend not to worry about it anymore but keep showing her how much you love her telling her nice things and making her feel better as much as you can.., the amount of love you can show her is equal to the pressure you mount on her to open up to you.., the moment she starts talking, just stfu n listen! don't say a single word till she's tru.. when she's done.., remain calm, kiss her forehead and give her a hug without saying a single word... if you decide to guess, you'll hurt yourself better than she'll do... undecided undecided undecided

*ma 3 kobo advice* undecided
Re: She Kept Crying by teejaysport: 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Samtowo:
you can't guess shit Pal..., I've been in such before only to finally find out that she was having issues with her Dad and didn't want to paint him bad but also wanted to tell someone... just brace yourself Pal, you can't guess shii from such breeds... just wait till she opens up, don't guess.., stop asking her.., pretend not to worry about it anymore but keep showing her how much you love her telling her nice things and making her feel better as much as you can.., the amount of love you can show her is equal to the pressure you mount on her to open up to you.., the moment she starts talking, just stfu n listen! don't say a single word till she's tru.. when she's done.., remain calm, kiss her forehead and give her a hug without saying a single word... if you decide to guess, you'll hurt yourself better than she'll do... undecided undecided undecided

*ma 3 kobo advice* undecided
Thanks baba, this is d real deal...
Re: She Kept Crying by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
op we cant know what's wrong with your gf. We are neither mind readers or sooth sayers.

People are only guessing possible reasons which may be far from the truth

my advice: Wait till she is tired of crying then she would speak.

simple !!!
Re: She Kept Crying by texybaby(f): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
rape might be another guess sha. Poor thing.... I wonder what guys derive frm inficting pain, smth dey can just go to ashewo and pay 500naira for a quikie

Abii ooo...if that's it...its too bad...I hope not shaaa
Re: She Kept Crying by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Probably she faulted sexually..
Probably she has been engaged to someone else..
Probably she has been asked by family members to quit the relationship..
Probably sshe has been told that you are God's will for her..
Probably she is going abroad..

Permutations.... Upon.... Permutations..
Hear from the horse's mouth..
A song sounds better in the mouth of its composer..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Cheat??? / I Caught My Girl Friend With A Man / Help: I Am So Obsessed With The Woman Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.