Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) (1518 Views)

Is This The True Face Of Jesus Christ? (photos) / Is This A Real Mad Man, Prophet Or An Anti Christ? (photos +shocking Video) / Matyrs For Christ In Syria, Iraq and the middle east (pictures inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:08am On Feb 23, 2015
If you don't have a strong heart, pls don't scroll down.

PLS CHRISTIANS PRAY FOR THE MATYRS OF CHRIST

Oh my heart bleeds ....

2 Shares

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2015
More photos.
Pray for Christians in Israel, Iraq and Iran

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by jerflakes(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Guy, when i know say i go die, i'll make sure i will not die easily.

I will fight like a mad man, let them shoot me in the process.

See as these people dey like slaughtered lambs.
Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.
ISIS, OIC, BH, pray for the acts of these bodies to cease.

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.
How free is the "freedom of worship?"

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:22am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.
If you have a heart, pls pray.

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.
They could have been your brother or sister.
For a moment
forget abt denominational sentiments and cry unto God for these souls.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.

Include prayers for the suffering saints in your church meetings, prayer meetings, quiet time, etc.

1 Like

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
More Photos.
Nothing would stop the killing of christians except coporate prayers.

Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Sleekydee(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
ISIS = Devil instrument.......
Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by hahn(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
All in the name of religion
Re: Please Pray For The Matyrs Of Christ - (photos At Your Own Risk) by Mescopaul(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
I wonder what happened to our freedom of worship

(1) (Reply)

"Book Of The Law" Puzzle (Aleister Crowley) - New Solution? / Is There A Spiritual Dimension To Bad Breath Affliction In Nigeria? / Eagles Devotional By Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor - The Church; A Solution Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.