Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

If U Believe In Jesus, U Already Have All The Power U Could Ever Have Inside U - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If U Believe In Jesus, U Already Have All The Power U Could Ever Have Inside U (495 Views)

Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? / Why Don't Scientists Believe In God? / Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Believe In Jesus, U Already Have All The Power U Could Ever Have Inside U by sidespin: 9:16am On Feb 23, 2015
01 POWER

Matthew 9:8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such POWER unto men.

Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them POWER against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to HEAL all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

Matthew 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the POWER OF GOD. Mark 12:24

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, ALL POWER is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Mark 3:15 And to have POWER to heal sicknesses, and to cast out devils:

Mark 6:7 And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them POWER over unclean spirits;

Luke 1:17 And he shall go before him in the SPIRIT & POWER of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the POWER of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Luke 4:14 And Jesus returned in the POWER of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.

Luke 4:32 And they were astonished at his doctrine: for his word was with POWER.

Luke 4:36 And they were all amazed, and spake among themselves, saying, What a word is this! for with AUTHORITY & POWER he commandeth the unclean spirits, and they come out.

Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the POWER of the Lord was present to heal them.

Luke 9:1 Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them POWER and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases.

Luke 9:43 And they were all amazed at the mighty POWER of God. But while they wondered every one at all things which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you POWER to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the POWER of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with POWER from on high.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he POWER to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have POWER to lay it down, and I have POWER to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive POWER, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 3:12 And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?

Acts 4:7 And when they had set them in the midst, they asked, By what power, or by what name, have ye done this?

Acts 4:33 And with great POWER gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

Acts 6:8 And Stephen, full of faith and POWER, did great wonders and miracles among the people.

Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with Power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with POWER, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the POWER of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Apostolic Church President Is 70!!! / Pastor Chris Oyakihome Throwing Grenade At Congregation(video) / Beware !! Strangers With Revelation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.