Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! (6739 Views)

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / Unbelievable Acronyms That Will Shock You / Edo University Iyamo School Fees Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by absoluteSuccess: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by absoluteSuccess: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
We will get there.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Harmvirus(f): 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dmanlex:
Unexpected countries. Igbo will soon locate to those locations and chase the money

Lol! They are there already
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by kay29000(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
boluwadekunlex:
can't jst helping laughing at yr write up. Countries wit high GDP is nt written in d bible to av great chance of being saved in d judgment day hope u cud get m point? Nd besides affluency is nt as pay nd profitable as God's safe. Country wit high GDp perishes or is everytin nt going to b perishd in dx world? Bt countries where poverty dominates BT will b saved in d judgmnt day i think sud b d best countries. Nd besides wu tells u we cant find christian countries in d list? Where did u put usa? Knwn to b d best country in d world wit reasonabl factors according to d write up? Wu tels u christian countries carry religion on head? D hype of christain countries is nt as high as dat of yr islamist ( islamisterrorist) countries.

You speak like a typical "sheep." I understand sha!

1 Like

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by sulmeza(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
kentochi:
Guys am plus 1 year today.
Can somebody wish me happy birthday!.
Am so happy.
hapi b'day
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by jessiecah(f): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you are stuupid!

Aba, don't insult him nau...he is only posting his advert for people that are interested
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
☺☺☺☺
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
cashbay20.com
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 4:50am On Feb 24, 2015
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by david96(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Do you often find yourself in a situation that you're so busy and unable to leave your location to get something to yourself or do you have that unique tailor that lives far away but you need your clothes the next morning before you travel but its late and lagos traffic is war don't worry Superflash Express Courier to the rescue . Here in Superflash our priority is to provide excellent service to our customers, we deliver items of all kinds ranging from foodstuff, certain foods, cosmetics, weavons, jewelry, clothes,bags,accessories,shoes,documents, household items ... We pick up and deliver in Unique speed all around lagos . SuperFlash Express; faster ,reliable, better . In lagos deliveries cost #1,000 except in Ajah,Badagry and Ikorodu where it costs #2,000 ,that same day. We are also fresh in delivering to anywhere in Nigeria and Abroad the next day. For enquiries email superflashxpress@gmail.com or visit www.superflashxpress.com or better still call 08029772977 or 08090650005 . Time is more valuable than money: patronize us : anyone can be stranded but Superflash Express to the rescue. Remember One day you'll need this kindly broadcast to friends and loved ones they may need it to thanks
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Dyt(f): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
you are stuupid!

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Walahi I have got waters in my eyes
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by iWitnessng: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Is it a problem if Igbo relocate there? You don't have to go all tribalistic when intelligent are being discussed. We are one . Nigeria is one, until you get that then you move forward.
Dmanlex:
Unexpected countries. Igbo will soon locate to those locations and chase the money

Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by boujaye: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Reski:
The wind of change will take us to the top of that list. GMB/PYO

This acidic man you mean? una go chop grass !!
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by richielan: 11:00am On Feb 24, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by hutsoft(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi guys, plsls. check out www.solvedexam.com, its an absolutely free question and answer dump for waec, neco utme and post utme. though its a relatively new website, its got some relevant resources. And please feel free to like it, and send your suggestions and contributions to admin@solvedexams.com
Feel free to recommend it to anyone preparing for exams.
And please, if you've got resources you feel might be of relevance to the websites contents, feel free to get in touch, or mail me via admin@solvedexam.com
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by Lailerh(f): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op is Hong Kong a country?? ?
It's more of like a special administrative region of China grin I doubt if it's a country
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by boluwadekunlex: 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
kay29000:

You speak like a typical "sheep." I understand sha!
funny! D way u first nd lastly presented yrself showed how brainless,cerebrumless u are. Did i speak or i wrote? Eeeyah i pity u, wait let m throw dx simplest qustn to u, are u nt yet tired nd ashamed of dx ur religion knwn to b producer of terorsts theivs,rapsts and so on in d world? Though DX thread isn't for religion issue. Argumentum ignorantia.
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by ejiro2130(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lailerh:
It's more of like a special administrative region of China grin I doubt if it's a country

You are right.... Nice pic profile though
Re: See The 7 Richest Countries In The World.. The List Will Shock You! by hutsoft(m): 9:26am On Mar 07, 2015
I checked some other websites like it, and they all offer past questions for sale. That's why I came up with this so that every student can get free and direct access to these resources.
Though am still authoring and updating contents in www.solvedexam.com but before the end of march, I'll make sure that any waec, neco, jamb utme, putme, GCE, nabteb and even mock exam question you Google, you'll definitely get the answer in your hands.

Pls always visit www.solvedexam.com and be sure to like. Together, let's promote it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know That? / View: This Message Was Sent To Me. Help Me Please! / Doctors In The House, How Did You Gain Admission To Study Medicine And Surgery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.