Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos (18562 Views)

David Mark: Patience Jonathan's Problem With Tambuwal Affected Jonathan At Poll / Goodluck Jonathan At London Heathrow With Omokri / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by sazycul: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Church has become a campaign ground
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by dotna(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
politics oh
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by haibe(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
If they have their way, they would leave the podium for him to preach knowing monet is involved.

Nigerians and hypocrisy though
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by GBAGAAUN(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pastors ye ni weere o. who are giving president right to speaking in the church ni? is that house of assembly?
oloshi
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Opinedecandid(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria and Nigerians:

FORWARD EVER, BACKWARD NEVER

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Ozavize88(f): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmmmm ok
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by StPete: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
I do not trust any politician. At a time like this, they do everything desperately possibly to garner ‘likes' and votes. They know the vast majority of Nigerians are gullible to religion and so they play on their intelligence with it. After they gain power, they begin to act like Lords of the Ring. Do well and your actions will speak for you. Ask Fashola!
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Splashme: 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=20pt]We love you GEJ[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Akpan107(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
If Gej spends half the time he uses in visiting churches to properly govern Nigeria, the country will be a better place

A whole president under estimated the danger of BH but he would rather visit a different church every Sunday.

God will save this country from a divisive, incompetent and corrupt leader. March 28 on our mind

Sai Baba
Stop panicking... GEJ is doing his, let Buhari do his own.

GEJ busy in Nigeria, doing what will help him get more votes. But Buhari is busy doing what will not give him a single vote! Wonder if the queen of England has her voters card.

Buhari has lost it again

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Tvegas(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why didnt he kneel down as he often does and when will the president also visit my church....... cheesy
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by forkadict(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
The Church hopping, failed president.

From winners chapel to Redeemed to The Lord's chosen and now to Catholic wetin wetin.

Just dey jump from church to church the way olosho dey jump from deak to deak.

Wetin i know be say, March 28, you go smell your nyansh. DESPERATE, DISGUSTING THING!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by myproperty(m): 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Nothing wrong if he attends his own church to worship God.

GEJ goes to different churches for political and not religious purposes.

He has visited almost all denominations from Redeemed to Winners, Catholics, Baptist, Anglican. The main question is when will he visit Olumba Olumba, Guru Maraji, K&S etc. why the discrimination?

If you think it is wrong for our President to use religion to achieve political objectives, click like

What about Buhari a Muslim that also visited the catholic Bishops?
There is nothing wrong in that, we all know they are soliciting for votes. It is better done this way than doing it in a violent way.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Akpan107(m): 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

Nothing wrong if he attends his own church to worship God.

GEJ goes to different churches for political and not religious purposes.

He has visited almost all denominations from Redeemed to Winners, Catholics, Baptist, Anglican. The main question is when will he visit Olumba Olumba, Guru Maraji, K&S etc. why the discrimination?

If you think it is wrong for our President to use religion to achieve political objectives, click like

You sound pained!

GEJ can worship wherever he want...

Buhari is not a Christian, but has visited many Churches thinking that will give him victory!

Buhari will never be president!
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
This man seems to have visited more churches in one month than he has visited the toilet. Suddenly the church has become chibok or borno or military barracks which i personally think he should have been visiting more often and not desecrating the peaceful ambiance of a church he should rather take his version of the gospel of politricks to the troubled zones.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
when is dis man coming to my Church
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
correctguy0900:
when is dis man coming to my Church

My brother we need to get this trending on every social media. #Jonacome2mychurch.....not! He will soon be visiting even churches with 10 members because he is desperately trying to scrape up every vote he can since his popularity drop
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by masciv: 1:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Syphax:
OMG,I can see my bishop: "His Lordship Bishop Iwejuru Ugorji".

Goodluck,you are the chosen one!You'v already won the election!These pictures will make some robots to malfunction.

All catholics in the house kwenu!!!

There is only one church in the world: "The Catholic Church"

Ave Maria!

GEJ till 2019

I do not insult anybody naturally but your stupidity and ignorance was too difficult to ignore.

Because he attended your denomination makes him the chosen one?

Catholic is the only church?

Do you even read or understand your Bible at all?

I need you to explain with scriptures where it's written in the Bible so.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Akpan107(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:

That is the point I am making, I don't want him to visit my church, that is not what he was elected for.

He was elected to serve all Nigerians irrespective of their religion and even atheists as well.
I thought we have freedom of Association and freedom of worship in Nigeria... Is the president restricted from the freedom or is the President not a Nigerian?

APC are too much afraid of the President movement, they knew nothing for them.

Buhari will only be President in a dream!
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by encryptjay(m): 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Father Jonah
Sane peeps know that it's not because of God you are visiting these churches.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
encryptjay:
Father Jonah
Sane peeps know that it's not because of God you are visiting these churches.

Yep and i am one of the sane ones. Alas i cannot say same for those tandroids here.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Syphax(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
masciv:

I do not insult anybody naturally but your stupidity and ignorance was too difficult to ignore.

Because he attended your denomination makes him the chosen one?

Catholic is the only church?

Do you even read or understand your Bible at all?

I need you to explain with scriptures where it's written in the Bible so.

Stup¡d pig,you are trying to use the bible against me.I won't answer it till you answer mine.Who owns the bible and who compiled it?
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by sani99: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
GEJ just touch the heart of the first Church Organisation in the world....Its a mark of General acceptance.These are Bishops that have been praying for peace in Nigeria,GEJ must continue to commune with them for prayers as Catholic is a big population....GEJ IS ON POINT

GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by JOXY(f): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
No you people are getting it wrong Jonathan is not campaign but rather on a farewell visit. Bye-bye Jonathan. ;DNo you people are getting it wrong Jonathan is not campaign but rather on a farewell visit. Bye-bye Jonathan.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Syphax:

Stup¡d pig,you are trying to use the bible against me.I won't answer it till you answer mine.Who owns the bible and who compiled it?

Dude you need to put a sock in it. So the catholic church owns the Bible? What a load of crap. I guess the catholic church was the holy spirit who inspired its writings as well. God used men to gather his words in one place. The bible is a collection of inspired writings by the holy spirit and the catholic church cannot lay claim to the ownership of the word of God because that would be tantamount to them saying "they are GOD". Go and get knowledge my friend because this is one zone you do not want to go into because i will school you on bible history and as i do that i would also throw in an expose on your precious catholic church so save yourself the embarrassment and stop now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by sani99: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Akpan107:
I thought we have freedom of Association and freedom of worship in Nigeria... Is the president restricted from the freedom or is the President not a Nigerian?

APC are too much afraid of the President movement, they knew nothing for them.

Buhari will only be President in a dream!

BUHARI is a big dreamer....OPC,Afenifere,ALL Catholics,Ohaneze,Oka ikenga, AREWA YOUTHS, ALL NIGERIAS THAT TRUELY LOVE NIGERIA ARE FOR GEJ, bUHARI will cry again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by busybrain88: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jona stop spendin federal money in catholic church.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
naijadeyhia:

My brother we need to get this trending on every social media. #Jonacome2mychurch.....not! He will soon be visiting even churches with 10 members because he is desperately trying to scrape up every vote he can since his popularity drop

sure, the man is now on the defensive. nothing last forever. this is the end time of PDP
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by amanze15(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love GEJ but i would vote for buhari, the bishops would be in aba today for a burial or so, probably they deemed it fit to invite him to address the people in conquest of the catholic bishops....so nothing special about it
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by OXCUBA: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
OGA JONA ..... FOR WEAR HIM ROUND CAP .... MAKE THE PICTURE BAM.
Re: Jonathan At Our Lady Queen Of Nigeria Catholic Cathedral, Garki, Abuja - Photos by optimusprimer(m): 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
clevvermind:
this is the right president for this country. not that terrorist and a killer. buhari should return now to his cattle rearing business. Jonathan till buhari present his original certificate. grin

Ode ni e Sha!
U still on this certificate matter... Oponu buruku
U GEJ supporters are just too sentimental, without facts, shortsighted and even possessed.
Ff GEJ to otueke or pack out of Nigeria when GMB wins.
Olodo rabata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12 And MKO Abiola (Photos) / Osun Govt Confirms Averted Plane Crash Incident, Suspects Sabotage / Herdsmen Attack: We May Resort To Self Defence, Town Unions, Abia..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.