Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? (661 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl Without Having Sex With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Henrybright(m): 10:19am On Feb 23, 2015
We all have our choices to make in life but sometimes we make choices that our friends seem to laugh at. So, let have a go on this topic because I know so many guys that keep saying they will never date a girl that already have a child and many guys look surprised when you tell them ur girlfriend already has a child. So Please, is there anything wrong about it??
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2015
Honestly I can't

Except sugar mummy grin

Na play ooooo
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by pweetixandy: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2015
There are soooo many topics regarding this issue and all u have to do is use the search engine and get answers. Everybody wants to create a topic
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Op sorry, but this topic was treated on front page two days ago

www.nairaland.com/2160060/she-madly-love-me-she

Cc
Farano
Ishilove
Rocktation
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Henrybright(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
samflexxy:
Honestly I can't

Except sugar mummy grin

Na play ooooo
Lol... but y u no fit na
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Henrybright(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Cc
Farano
Ishilove
Rocktation
thanks.. didn't notice it
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Cc
Farano
Ishilove
Rocktation
I tire o...
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Ishilove: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015
missjenna:

Cc
Farano
Ishilove
Rocktation
Thanks
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating A Girl That Already Has A Child?? by Ishilove: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2015

(1)

Pls Help / What Is The Legal Age A Boy Or Girl Must Attain Before They Can Marry? / God Will Sometimes End A Relationship For Ya Protection..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.