Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (43318 Views)

Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / Elderly Woman Joins Borno Civilian-JTF That Fights Boko Haram (photo) / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by Vitaglyde: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Being a soldier is honourable
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by synergycom19: 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
So the civilians have taken the issues of security into there own hands as the Government can't provide it for them
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
after boko is defeated. wud dis civilian jtf not start der own wahala jst like isis d usa trained nd supported in d syrian war
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by DonaldGenes(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
onos1979:
I wonder.

I presumed you should have Known their strategic allied Importance without being told- Intelligent Gathering
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by woko1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's how our fathers fought d civil war no sch cert.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by nworanco(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
Abubakar Gambo found this photo on Beegeagle’s blog. It was accompanied by the following caption:

“Nigerian troops in a MOWAG Piranha APC on the move. Behind them is an Otokar Cobra APC chock full of the men of the allied Borno Vigilante aka ‘Civilian JTF'”

The picture is evidence of how the Civilian-JTF, the trusted allies and partners of the Nigerian army have participated in the battle to save Nigeria from Boko Haram, in the front lines.

He said, “I think it’s the only photo I came across online that shows our soldiers and CJTF going to war together. It was taken during the January 25th attack on Maiduguri.”

Nigerians must always thank and appreciate the valiant efforts of the Civilian-JTF who have been some of the most patriotic citizens of Nigeria and even when betrayed by a government that did not care and denied arms yet put at the front-line of all battles, never failed the nation but bled and died to protect the future of Nigeria and its people.

The boys never gave up and despite the corrupt administration betraying the northeast and leading a phony war for the entire 5 years, these men never betrayed the nation but kept holding grounds and being the most important line of defense for the remaining territory including the capital city of Maiduguri, housing hundreds of thousands of displaced peoples.

http://newsrescue.com/photo-shows-civilian-jtf-riding-shotgun-nigerian-soldiers-boko-haram-war/#ixzz3SYlxQ8c8

U are totally insane by putting up this write-up. I wanted to keep calmed but decided to wrong u on various claims from ur write-up.

(1) Denied of arms by govt. : Even the picture u attached in the write-up showed that govt. armed C-JTF very well, U can see amoured tanks with mounted Machine Gun. they are even also well funded which kept their souls, spirits and bodies intact .

(2) Betrayal by govt. : U see, this shows that u are an ingrate and even annoyed on NA successful campaign against BOKO HARAM of recent. This showed that u are a partician from apc, the govts. that betrayed the Northeasteners are ur northern leaders whom had been in power for over 40yrs and they did nothing to educate them. This government had built many schools to Almajiris which the so called northern leaders did not do.

(3) did u think that C-JTF can fight boko haram along?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by 100Cents: 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
How does one use knives and wood to challenge a person with machine gun ?
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
agriboom:
Only in naija angry

Sometimes militias fight alongside regular soldiers, it's there in recorded history.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by aceTS: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
for god sakes, those boys are mere kids.haba! we are talking war crimes here. i hope the pix is about something else
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by kayoday(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
The boys look underage from the pics.
Shame on Nigeria Army for going into battle with untrained and barely armed youth.

Those civilians are not suppose to get soo close to those APC talk less of riding on them into battle.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by kayoday(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
aceTS:
for god sakes, those boys are mere kids.haba! we are talking war crimes here. i hope the pix is about something else
If same kids are on cue to vote they accuse opposition of allowing underage to vote if the result not favourable.
Imagine going to war with kids and they claim victory without mentioning effort of northern youths are all tagged boko haram down south.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by stigman(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
kallmemrB:
Africa is full of crazy leaders.....why do they still need this civilian Task Force when u have joint Army from 5diff countries.....

Because this guys know the routs better than the whole NA put together, moreover they are from that part and they know those that joined BH
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by olusolaj(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
9jatriot:

This thing you just said was what a friend of mine said a retired general told him. That because Nigeria was in peace time, a lot of those who now joined the army were children of the rich who were simply favoured to be there without following through with the rigors of the regime, now with a war at hand, the parents still lobby for their children not to be sent to the war front to fight boko haram.

Another angle though, if those guys are recruited into the army because of the involvement in the defeat of boko haram without normal WAEC result, will the future generation not call them all sort of derogatory names forgetting that they laid down their lives to fight without any formal training?

sir, you too make sense. 100000likes for you
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by 9jatriot(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
olusolaj:

sir, you too make sense. 100000likes for you

sir, u fit convert the likes to money make I send my acct number LOL.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by okpamson15(m): 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
9jatriot:

This thing you just said was what a friend of mine said a retired general told him. That because Nigeria was in peace time, a lot of those who now joined the army were children of the rich who were simply favoured to be there without following through with the rigors of the regime, now with a war at hand, the parents still lobby for their children not to be sent to the war front to fight boko haram.

Another angle though, if those guys are recruited into the army because of the involvement in the defeat of boko haram without normal WAEC result, will the future generation not call them all sort of derogatory names forgetting that they laid down their lives to fight without any formal training?
example Buhari
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by olusolaj(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
9jatriot:

sir, u fit convert the likes to money make I send my acct number LOL.

funny
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by venatus25(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
aguiyi:
after wining this war, the prominent and wealthy northern families will push their children through the back door into the Nigerian army while the real heroes will be left to carry their CV from office to office looking for survival .

more than half of those in the army hierarchy are there because they know someone who knows another person not really because they merit it.
The civilian JTF risk their lives and fight for the survival of their community and the country at large, if can perform such task and survive tell me what will stop you from becoming a part of the military after the victory.

Bro, drop your CV and join the fight and stop envying our civilian heroes.
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by psalmsjob: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
9jatriot:

I feel happy when I read comments like this cos it makes me know that I'm not alone in this reasoning.

But be mindful they'll start calling you names that you're APC for thinking straight and making honest comment without insulting anyone order than stating the obvious ie. Jonathan is Clueless.

The total liberation of Nigeria is about 5 weeks away.

#SaiBuhari #SaiBaba
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by Shiifi(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by mikron(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
tommysparks:
because the civilians know the terrain better and can identify a Boko Haram member even when he is unarmed and tries to infiltrate innocent population. Do you comprehend?
good reply my brother, i wonder why people always find fault with every good thing even with the civilian jtf that volunteered they still complain. i tire o
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by mikron(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
tommysparks:
because the civilians know the terrain better and can identify a Boko Haram member even when he is unarmed and tries to infiltrate innocent population. Do you comprehend?
good reply my brother, i wonder why people always find fault with every good thing even with the civilian jtf that volunteered they still complain. i tire o/
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by mikron(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
tommysparks:
good reply my brother, i wonder why people always find fault with every good thing even with the civilian jtf that volunteered they still complain. i tire o
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by shakussasg: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Patrotic Nigerians ........may God continue to giude our gallant Civilian JTF. cry
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
this write up looks like the Shitt of a bull. I mean, it's bullshit nigah!!
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by kwenu: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
aguiyi:
after wining this war, the prominent and wealthy northern families will push their children through the back door into the Nigerian army while the real heroes will be left to carry their CV from office to office looking for survival .

more than half of those in the army hierarchy are there because they know someone who knows another person not really because they merit it.

U re right my man.

but OF ALL God will judge
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by jide333(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2015
GenBuhari:
How do we know that the CTF are not Boko Haram actors being transported to the next venue to unleash terror ?

We are ruled by P eople D eceiving P arty

may your life and your generation experince terror by day and night if this civilian jtf are not bokoharam members as you stated.. Even in Iraq and Syria civilians are joining the kurds army to fight the isis there... What is wrong with you apc followers self? Must you comment against the progress of our soldiers? Why can't you all come out and dance to their victory instead of hiding and start to lie about everything? May the Gods use your flesh for sacrifice if your intention here is no spread lies out of hatred.. IDIOT
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by Joymichy(f): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Kudos to them
Re: Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War by sonofspada(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Bloody civilians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov / How SARS Murdered My 3 Sons - Woman, Now Childless & Abandoned By Her Husband / PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.