Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) (17254 Views)

Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by ugosonic1: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by rabjay(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
how does that affect my account balance ...........mshewwwwwww

sai baba jo!

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by DeCritique(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mr. President ever so articulate !! grin

#GejTill2019!!

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
"Eni ati be lori, totun nsenu yamuyamu" - Alhadji Kollington Ayinla.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by appini: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
I see a man with sincerity of purpose in what he is doing as the president of this great country.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Vitaglyde: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
This election is getting interesting

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=16pt]Lovely.

Sometimes I feel like a cat.

I just want to lick my whole body.

Meow.
[/size]

Take a bath with hypo first, biko!

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by maxiuc(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Let me run before this Apcshits catch up with me or else I wil receive the beating of mylife like this young down here

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by jerflakes(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

Take a bath with hypo first, biko!

Meow
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Splashme: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=13pt]GEJ failed to showcase his numerous achievements
giving APC room to capitalize and deceive Nigerians.

Ride on my President but the next 4yrs learn to use the media properly

[/size]

7 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by jerflakes(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
maxiuc:
Let me run before this Apcshits catch up with me or else I wil receive the beating of mylife like this young down here

O boy, that guy received classified beatings.

This one na free and instant facial costmeric surgery.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
So all the people wey don tire for dis man matter go come change dia mind?

Well, nothing concern me.

Make I see food chop na im be my own.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Agwoden(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
intergral:
Mo is an intelligent woman, she knows that when she starts attacking the clueless one with though questions he is really going to need the fresh air so she did the interview outside.....
who is the clueless one here? Someone that cant even spell 'tough' insulting the President. Smh.

8 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by frenchman(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
This lady was just so unprofessional, why was she talking over her guest all the time.

3 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by psalmsonovic(m): 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
tbh..mr president tried in this interview...at least he was more straight forward in answering the questions.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Splashme: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
frenchman:
This lady was just so unprofessional, why was she talking over her guest all the time.

More like the invitation to
come to Abuja excited her (**just kidding**)

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by alphaconde(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
MORNDEW:
I wonder what he will say that is new. A man that God helped to get to an exalted position. He got there nd deciced to suround himself with Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Uba, etc. Today our girls are no where to be found, our youths hv died nd theres no job after then. A woman claim she is untouchable in dis directionless government nd its so. As i type i ve not seen light since d last three days. This is the second time i challenge anyone to a live debate to cnvince me why i shud vote GEJ. This goes to all GEJ supporter in this forum including Seun who has not hidden his love for the president. Anyone on this forum shud be courageos enuf to challenge me to to this.
Am seriously waiting.

Add ur vote join obasanjo own make we rest.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by dustydee: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KSULB07aY0
Why is she asking and answering the questions herself? Why are the questions not thought provoking?
Goat and yam analogy - Seriously? If you know that that when you steal you are definitely going to be punished, doubt most people will deep their hands into the treasury knowing that they are likely to be caught. There are still ways of circumventing the IT systems even though I admit it makes it more difficult (theoretically). If the people that operate the system still have the same mind-set, there's nothing that stops them from manipulating the system to loot our collective wealth and this time it is going to be more difficult to detect.

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Coldfeet(f): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
maxiuc:
Better president jaree ,He that ruleth over my father cannot rule me the second time. Say No buhari. Yes GEJ
I agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by egift(m): 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
The first question at 1.40, while clarifying that by saying "5yrs in office" it included his completing Yar'Adua's tenure, the President said "this my Current Affairs tenure in office" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
MORNDEW:
I wonder what he will say that is new. A man that God helped to get to an exalted position. He got there nd deciced to suround himself with Wike, Fayose, Obanikoro, Uba, etc. Today our girls are no where to be found, our youths hv died nd theres no job after then. A woman claim she is untouchable in dis directionless government nd its so. As i type i ve not seen light since d last three days. This is the second time i challenge anyone to a live debate to cnvince me why i shud vote GEJ. This goes to all GEJ supporter in this forum including Seun who has not hidden his love for the president. Anyone on this forum shud be courageos enuf to challenge me to to this.
Am seriously waiting.
One question, who would u have me vote for then?

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by ooshinibos: 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
i think am beginning to like this GEJ o ..he had some good points ...i wish he had spoken out earlier or dealt with the boko boys before they outgrew him ..the boko boys has really undervalued his government

2 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
dustydee:

Why is she asking and answering the questions herself? Why are the questions not thought provoking?
Goat and yam analogy - Seriously? If you know that that when you steal you are definitely going to be punished, doubt most people will deep their hands into the treasury knowing that they are likely to be caught. There are still ways of circumventing the IT systems even though I admit it makes it more difficult (theoretically). If the people that operate the system still have the same mind-set, there's nothing that stops them from manipulating the system to loot our collective wealth and this time it is going to be more difficult to detect.

It pains me when some of you folks who claim to be intelligent end up proving the opposite.
If your system & style of fight against corruption which unfortunately is championed by Buhari is right and fool-proof; why do we still have armed robbers & kidnappers even with all the jail terms and executions

Why not Google great and noble countries like New Zealand to see how their country runs; which curtails corruption to barest minimum. Technology as championed GEJ is simply their little secret. GEJ is for prevention while Buhari is for cure. And we all know that; "prevention is better than cure". Stop the crime from even taking place at all, not mere media drama in the name of fighting corruption...

Strong institutions not strong individuals bro, gets the job done. Forget all these your Adolf Hitler cult-like following of buhari.

Get informed before criticising or maintain some dignified silence bro...

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Zakariwil: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
People like you should not be seen around here with your senseless comments
realGURU:
voteGEJoutNOW!
votePDPout!!
Send Progress Dismantling Party to recession NOW!!!.
Kick Peoples' Destiny Polluters to Kirikiri Maximum prison NOW!!!!

saiBABA
saiBABA. ,,
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Splashme: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Zakariwil:
People like you should not be seen around here with your senseless comments

abi?
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by dustydee: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It pains me when some of you folks who claim to be intelligent end up proving the opposite.
If your system & style of fight against corruption which unfortunately is championed by Buhari is right and fool-proof; why do we still have armed robbers & kidnappers even with all the jail terms and executions

Why not Google great and noble countries like New Zealand to see how their country runs; which curtails corruption to barest minimum. Technology as championed GEJ is simply their little secret. GEJ is for prevention while Buhari is for cure. And we all know that; "prevention is better than cure". Stop the crime from even taking place at all, not mere media drama in the name of fighting corruption...

Strong institutions not strong individuals bro, gets the job done. Forget all these your Adolf Hitler cult-like following of buhari.

Get informed before criticising or maintain some dignified silence bro...
Did I claim to be "intelligent"? I was just stating the obvious. New Zealand that you referred to punishes offenders and that acts as a deterrent to others who may be contemplating crime. For the avoidance of doubt, deterrence means "prevention". Let me give you an example, having speed cameras alone on highways does not stop people from over speeding but people are cautious because when they over speed, they expect a ticket or fine with pictures delivered to their address.

Now, how many crimes have been solved with the Abuja CCTV? It was installed as a means of using technology to prevent crime but Boko Haram has carried out at least two bombings in areas in Abuja that I am sure has CCTV cameras and we are yet to see footage of the bombings or the vehicles that carried out the bombings. If the same Nigerian government that implemented these ideas is the same that will carryout the electronic anti corruption measures, I don't think it is out of place to point out the potential loopholes/failings of the system. And the question is while we wait for the full implementation of the system, should we allow the rogues to continue roaming the streets and enjoying their ill gotten wealth?
Guy, reason with me and leave politics aside for a while.

5 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by Eluwilussit(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yet they claim Jonathan is clueless. This man knows his onion. I enjoyed every bit of this except the constant interruptions by the interviewer. Most of all, I like the fact that our President has no regrets.

4 Likes

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by brightedge(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm sorry for going off-topic but I wonder why Mo keeps interrupting Mr. President. She should just let him talk. Her frequent "yes, yes..." and interruptions are annoying! I expected her to be a seasoned interviewer.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by MORNDEW(m): 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
crixtex:

One question, who would u have me vote for then?
ar u accepting my humble offer? or as usual wants to divert my attention? So i shud continue wit this directionless govt? If u dnt hv d courage, pls kip ur meaninless question.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by corozy(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
All i hv to say is that click like for GMB share for Gej...

1 Like

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan Interviewed By Mo Abudu (video) by zingywingy: 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
My first time ever..#impressive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Saudi King Abdul Meet,Nigeria,Saudi Arabia Commit To Raising Oil Price / February 16, 2019 Election: Five Things To Keep In Mind / Nobody Can Stop FG From Probing #EndSARS Protesters - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.