Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram (866 Views)

BREAKING: GMB To Osinbanjo / Address By GMB To APC Leders And Elders At Shehu Musa Yar'adua Center Today / GEJ, GMB To Meet In Ogun State Tomorrow. You Want To Know Why? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by hamingra: 1:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
PASTED AS I RECEIVED IT NOW
A BOMBSHELL!! – ANOTHER HORROR STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by feelamong(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmmmm!!!

PDP and GEJ I know will do anything to hold on to power!!

Please let this trend!!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by kestolove95(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dey are anoda fail adventure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by Vision4God: 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
God knows who is hu.
Watch out & c d power of God @ work
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by patrick89(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
hamingra:

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.We therefore don't publish any story unless be really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have yet received. Read it and make your own judgement!

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He looks worried too.”

. You see from this topic! One can see the secret hand of APC and buhari on bokoharam! If not why will they be worried about the capturing of shekau.? It is just like when you send some assassin to kill for you and they get caught, you will begin to panic, that they might point you out. This propaganda is a very dangerous one! APC must come out clean on this!!

1 Like

Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by Orunto: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
This write up is horrible but I must hasten to say some facts that it is not only Buhari but also this writter and most of the APC TROUBLE SHOOTERS including Amaechi etc will be handled by the Security, after we get Shekau dead or alive, crippled or not, French, Sudanese, Chad or where he has been contrapted. This time, this is SSS Nigerian style. We shall get you all and you better be on the run, you barger of no face and nationality.
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by tociano009(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
hamingra:

Thunder kill you
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by hamingra: 3:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Orunto:
This write up is horrible but I must hasten to say some facts that it is not only Buhari but also this writter and most of the APC TROUBLE SHOOTERS including Amaechi etc will be handled by the Security, after we get Shekau dead or alive, crippled or not, French, Sudanese, Chad or where he has been contrapted. This time, this is SSS Nigerian style. We shall get you all and you better be on the run, you barger of no face and nationality.

i dey wait for you and your "we". God Help Nigeria if anything of such should even be contemplated. PDP should tread very carefully!
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by codedguy1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Na wa ooo.

All sorts of stories flying around.
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by mekaboy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
The army is closing in on shakeau and buhari is scared like a chicken. I am sure shekau has told him, if he allows these people to capture him, he will sing like a bird.

Buhari is therefore trying to disown shekau before he is captured. Buhari u will pay for ur sins at old age.
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by Chiaka(f): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
hamingra:

But GMB been dey ginga northern youths to go on rampage the last time im loose election.
Re: Plot To Connect GMB To Boko Haram by erunz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
IF BUHARI NAME IS MENTIONED HE WELL BE ARRESTED. APC AND LIES. THEY HAVED MIGRATED FROM INTERIM GOVERNMENT TO LINKING BUHARI WITH BOKO-HARAM. IF ANYONE IS LINKED WITH BOKO-HARAM THEY SHOW FACE THE MUSIC. YEYE PEOPLE AND LIES

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Life Gradually Returns To Mubi, Adamawa State / Photos From President Jonathan's Visit To AIT This Morning / Poll Shift: APC Youths To Occupy Aso Rock, Major Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.