Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Should I Vote PDP?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote PDP?? (359 Views)

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi / Never Again Will I Vote A Fulani As President / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote PDP?? by lilflipnerd: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Here are few question, i have for the ruling party?

Corruption;

Why should i vote for a party that pardoned a convicted ex-governor (Dsp Alamieysha)?

Why should i vote for a party that supports an impeached governor back to office (ayo fayose)?

Why should i support a party which National leader is an ex-convict (bode George)?

Why has PDP failed to address the nation on the issue of ekiti rigging #ekitigate?

The DG of its presidential campaign was indicted for corruption activities, why has no measure been carried out about it?

Why has PDP government failed to prosecute the fuel subsidy cabals?

How we sure the likes of james ibori wouldnt be made a leader after release from prison.

Security
Why has PDP failed to respond to the accusation made by the Late Gen. Azazi?

Tompolo and dokunbo are threats to national security(terrorist). why do dey move freely?

An Army Official was once giving terror group arms, American investigators found Boko haram weapons to be nigerian army arms. What has FG/PDP done to address this matter?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Vote PDP?? by aminashy: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dont you have sense to know APC is a witchcraft party and no good can come from them giving us a dead man walking.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote PDP?? by Caseless: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
You have absolutely NO reason to vote them. If anything, work for their downfall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Vote PDP?? by TharyeS(m): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Why Should I Vote PDP?? by seguno2: 12:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
lilflipnerd:
Here are few question, i have for the ruling party?

Corruption;

Why should i vote for a party that pardoned a convicted ex-governor (Dsp Alamieysha)?

Why should i vote for a party that supports an impeached governor back to office (ayo fayose)?

Why should i support a party which National leader is an ex-convict (bode George)?

Why has PDP failed to address the nation on the issue of ekiti rigging #ekitigate?

The DG of its presidential campaign was indicted for corruption activities, why has no measure been carried out about it?

Why has PDP government failed to prosecute the fuel subsidy cabals?

How we sure the likes of james ibori wouldnt be made a leader after release from prison.

Security
Why has PDP failed to respond to the accusation made by the Late Gen. Azazi?

Tompolo and dokunbo are threats to national security(terrorist). why do dey move freely?

An Army Official was once giving terror group arms, American investigators found Boko haram weapons to be nigerian army arms. What has FG/PDP done to address this matter?

Caseless:
You have absolutely NO reason to vote them. If anything, work for their downfall.

How far with six years of change

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NGO Demands Full Forensic Audit Report On NNPC / Fire Razes Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Lmao…who Did This To GEJ & Buhari Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.