Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi (1778 Views)

Lionel Messi Sidelined For Two Months With Hamstring Injury / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? / Is Christiano Ronaldo Better Than Lionel Messi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by akinalabi(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2009
"He's diving, preening, mummy's boy who goes missing in big games
and is slowed down by the weight of his own ego. All real football fans
detest this loathsome brat and the sooner he becomes an expensive
prima donna at Real Madrid the better."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/dailybung/4159657/Cristiano-Ronaldo-has-no-place-in-Lionel-Messis-World-XI-Football.html
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by Sauron1: 3:44pm On Jan 08, 2009
akinalabi:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/dailybung/4159657/Cristiano-Ronaldo-has-no-place-in-Lionel-Messis-World-XI-Football.html

Messi is mentally-deranged.
How can u name Zanetti ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo??
If you are going to be biased. . . . .do it with style and don't make it obvious.
Leo Messi knows he can never match what Ronaldo's done in 2007/8 so he is beefing him.
Messi has to outscore all the strikers in Europe this season, win La Liga, UEFA Champions League and the world championship.
It's a tall order for the midget. grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 4:58pm On Jan 08, 2009
akinalabi:

Messi cheesy you got it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by Sauron1: 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2009
mukina2:

Messi cheesy you got it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

Messi did not say those words. . . . .Trust the English media to create a stir.

This was Messi's original transcript.

Lionel Messi's team of 2008

Goalkeeper: Petr Čech (Chelsea FC)
He is very good between the sticks and also when he has to go out to intercept passes. He has very safe hands.

Right-back: Maicon (FC Internazionale Milano)
I like the style of this Brazilian right-back. He is quick, uses the ball well and makes good decisions when attacking

Central defender: Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United FC)
He is very good in the air and very strong on his feet. He is very hard to get past.

Central defender: Carles Puyol (FC Barcelona)
He is a leader, he has contagious optimism and he never loses the ball. He is a great team captain.

Left-back: Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Feyenoord)
I know him from his days at Barcelona. He is spirited, determined, a good marker and contributes a lot in attack. He has had a good season at Feyenoord.

Right midfield: Javier Zanetti (FC Internazionale Milano)
He is a perfect example of a professional footballer: supportive, tireless and he gives everything on the pitch.

Central midfield: Xavi Hernández (FC Barcelona)
I've picked my team-mate because I think the middle of the pitch is his natural habitat. He feels comfortable and dominates everything that happens in that area. He is a phenomenon.

Attacking midfield: Cesc Fàbregas (Arsenal FC)
He was my team-mate and my friend in the youth teams of Barcelona. He has grown a lot as a player and has had an excellent 2008.

Left midfield: Andrés Iniesta (FC Barcelona)
The last year has confirmed what a great player he is. He is always in the right place to help the team when they need him.

Forward: Sergio Agüero (Club Atlético de Madrid)
I love him and not just because he's Argentinian! He plays like the gods, has extraordinary quality and a great instinct for scoring goals.

Forward: Wayne Rooney (Manchester United FC)
I love this type of player. He has a great shot, good control of the ball, uses of his body well in the area. He is a great goalscorer.

Coach: Sir Alex Ferguson (Manchester United FC)
Sir Alex, a gentleman, with all the titles. Manchester United won everything in 2008 and that makes him the coach of the year.

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=790631.html
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by tubabie(f): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2009
akinalabi:

OH PLEASE! shocked
Messi is just plain envious and those statements of his are grossly exagerated.

He's diving, preening, mummy's boy who goes missing in big games
nawa what has been mummy's boy (if he is) has to do with FOOTIE.he gets the job done and that matters alot. As for being missing in big games,What a nerve coming from Messi who has been accused of same too.

is slowed down by the weight of his own ego
more like Messi is intimidated by CR7's robust confidence and the rate at which the boy is making so great an impact.
if CR7isnt in Man Utd today, with a good team supporting him ,we will still see similar results.

All real football fans
prima donna at Real Madrid the better.

Hogwash.!
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by akinalabi(m): 12:00am On Jan 09, 2009
But how can one create a team of 2008 and not include Ronaldo.

It's insane.

Even Ronaldo's ardent critics can't do that.

A team of 11? No Ronaldo?

That is LUNACY!
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2009
I dont get it . .

why are you guys angry na

its messi's team . .han han his own starting 11 grin

he likes it without deep sea divers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by A40(m): 12:54am On Jan 09, 2009
Its his opinion and he is entitled to it let Ronaldo name his World XI and exclude Messi as well kini big deal?
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by suprted(m): 3:08am On Jan 09, 2009
messi afraid of ronaldo hahahaha

when the two met, i didn't see ronaldo, but i did see messi torture the massed ranks of red shirts time after time over 1 1/2 legs.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by akinalabi(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2009
suprted:

messi afraid of ronaldo hahahaha

when the two met, i didn't see ronaldo, but i did see messi torture the massed ranks of red shirts time after time over 1 1/2 legs.

Your TV must be have been upside down to see Messi torture Utd.

Juggling the ball around the pitch without getting past the back
four. Is that what you call torture?

A-40:

Its his opinion and he is entitled to it let Ronaldo name his World XI and exclude Messi as well kini big deal?

Not only about the World XI. The insults were uncalled for.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by methodman(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hmm,,,,

Christiano Ronaldo, I really dont like him. True, he is a diver but the guy is GOOD.

Wetin people no go talk, Bad belle people abeg free am.

The guy don make am. Lets all give it up to him. grin grin grin
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by binhozie(m): 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2009
so much noise about nothing u guys are so blind to see that he didnt even include himself kaka torres ibrahimovic casilias etc
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by Moonstone(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2009
LOL! This is so funny.
Poor Messi is just looking for trouble or something?
It's not a big deal jare. As long as Messi cannot kick Ronaldo out of soccer, we are cool with that.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by A40(m): 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
Hmmm did Messi really say that stuff about Ronaldo? if he did then i agree he messed up
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by paula1(m): 1:28am On Jan 11, 2009
Am not a red devil(supporter)neither do i have extra like 4 d player in questn,but we must confess that cristiano ronaldo has wat it takes under the 2007/2008 season to captain the season's best eleven.The game is all about the goals and if you can get it you're consider good.I think that's wat ronaldo did and lionel messi only watered his named first eleven with the omission of last season's european's golden boot award winner,i hope messi is not getting back at his second place finish in the ballon 'd or cos he may be in for a greater shock on monday in zurich.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2009
hehehehe Messi owned and served him at the UCL final grin

lets see who will be the boss when they meet grin grin
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by tayoccu(m): 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2009
madam why you resurrect this thread nah?
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by eyonigger(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2009
I just tire for reamma the resurrection agent attimes.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 5:34pm On Oct 07, 2009
tayoccu:

madam why you resurrect this thread nah?

eyonigger:

I just tire for reamma the resurrection agent attimes.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by jalether(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2009
C Ronaldo is currently the best player in the world, Messi must ve been on some cheap crack to exclude him from his overly biased

list
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by jalether(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
mukina2:

How dare you dig up this thread woman angry cool tongue
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by chic2pimp(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

Messi is mentally-deranged.
How can u name Zanetti ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo??
If you are going to be biased. . . . .do it with style and don't make it obvious.
Leo Messi knows he can never match what Ronaldo's done in 2007/8 so he is beefing him.[/b]Messi has to outscore all the strikers in Europe this season, [b]win La Liga, UEFA Champions League and the world championship.
It's a tall order for the midget. grin
Typical useless rant from sharon. 38 goals,16 freekicks( BTW no freekicks & he also shared the penalty duty with eto'o)
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by chic2pimp(m): 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2009
jalether:

C Ronaldo is currently the best player in the world, Messi must ve been on some cheap crack to exclude him from his overly biased

list
Omo dat one nah past tense jare. Messi is currently numero uno.
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by dipo2much(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2009
messi is so free to choose whoever he likes. Either he includes CR in his least or not is completely his choice
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2009
jalether:

How dare you dig up this thread woman angry cool tongue
na wetin? tongue
why u nor go free me and my posts? tongue

i resemble chickenshrimp? grin
grin grin grin

Messi showed Divino that he is the boss grin
Ronaldo is shite tongue
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by chic2pimp(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2009
mukina2:

i resemble chickenshrimp? grin
grin grin grin

Ikebe super who life nah?
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by mukina2: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2009
dey listen to dayo grin

he just say anything grin
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by chic2pimp(m): 12:46am On Oct 08, 2009
NA LIE JARE. DAT THING FIT OCCUPY 3 SEATS FOR MOLUE BUS cheesy grin
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by emiwanlee(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2009
that is pure jealousy
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by Asemo: 12:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
I think Messi is Jealous of CR.Much as i dont like Man U, you cant deny the fact that CR was the Best last season.Make messi talk truth
Re: Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi by dyabman(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2009
Asemo:

I think Messi is Jealous of CR.Much as i dont like Man U, you cant deny the fact that CR was the Best last season.Make messi talk truth

how is messi jealous? , he never even did mention samuel eto'o who had a wonderful season , no Torres, Ibrahimovic , sooooooooooooooo , let ronaldo mention his team too,

(1) (Reply)

Family Ties In Football.... A MUST READ! / C.ronaldo Poses With Fan Who Is The Exact Copy Of Him(pic Inserted) / Arsenal Clearly The Better Team As Lucky Chelsea Park The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.