Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

What If The President Dies Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The President Dies Today (1290 Views)

Zambian President Dies In London / Mike Akhigbe Is Dead: Ex Nigeria’s Vice President Dies Of Throat Cancer / If Obasanjo Dies Today, What Will Happen To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If The President Dies Today by Psoul(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2009
My fellow Nigerians please i don't want to sound unpatrotic but someone must tell the truth. Our President is very sick and he is just working like a mobile phone battery. Charge it, use it and it drops, u start charging again. This kind of health is not good for such a position. So what if (God Forbid) he drops dead today hw and where will Nigeria Politics sway to.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by superboi(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2009
goodluck go become president simple, okay they go riot for kano too,
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Muza(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2009
Nobody will live beyond his appointed time.
Anybody can die anytime,me,u,him. . .
So keep that in ur mind.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by chidichris(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2009
we will give u president. pls accept my congratulatory massage in advance.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by lawyer(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2009
This is a very silly post. Of course everyone knows that if a president dies, the vice president takes over! What has political or geographical tones got to do with it? If Goodluck takes over, he appoints a northerner as his Vice. So whats the biggie?
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Muza(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2009
lawyer:

This is a very silly post. Of course everyone knows that if a president dies, the vice president takes over! What has political or geographical tones got to do with it? If Goodluck takes over, he appoints a northerner as his Vice. So whats the biggie?
its not just the president and his vice,
the senate president,deputy sen presd,pricncipal officers,speaker,dep speaker,principal officers,. . .will change
Re: What If The President Dies Today by MaiSuya(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2009
then i become president!!!
Re: What If The President Dies Today by WilyWily: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2009
He is already a dead Man
Re: What If The President Dies Today by hajifaty: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2009
Psoul:

So what if (God Forbid) he drops dead today hw and where will Nigeria Politics sway to.

Why God forbid? Death is a compulsory door which every human being shall pass though. If the president die then may his soul rest in peace.
Infact he is just a figure head.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2009
una no be god!
Re: What If The President Dies Today by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2009
una no be god!
Re: What If The President Dies Today by kosovo(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2009
What If The President Dies Today?
then Goodluck becomes the president! grin
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2009
I will buy free beer for my friends if that happens
Re: What If The President Dies Today by idupaul: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2009
Has he ever been alive sef? undecided
Re: What If The President Dies Today by asha80(m): 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2009
@idupaul
grin cheesy grin
Re: What If The President Dies Today by jamace(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2009
The Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has speltout what will happen in the event of death of the president or any other top appointment holder for that matter. So, weep not for the president. Wish him quick recovery from his sickness so that he can be physically, mentally and emotionaly stable to perform his constitutional role. Period.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Pennywise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
If Yaradua dies, Jonathan should run for dear life. One way or another. That simple.

Sometimes its good to show a little wisdom even when you've had a run of goodluck.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by pureminded: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2009
if hin die hin die na niyen .wettin hin dey do before ? inactive fraustrated man,
Re: What If The President Dies Today by princekevo(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2009
Na person papa be that oooo!!1 grin
Make una take am easy now. Whether he dies or alive Nigeria will still move on. Abacha no die?We die follow am?
Re: What If The President Dies Today by bigben3: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2009
kosovo:

then Goodluck becomes the president! grin
Kini big deal
Re: What If The President Dies Today by pureminded: 9:54am On Jan 12, 2009
princekevo:

Na person papa be that oooo!!1 grin
Make una take am easy now. Whether he dies or alive Nigeria will still move on. Abacha no die?We die follow am?
Abi o
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Wumine(f): 4:02pm On Jan 13, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I just love being a Nigerian! Its so much fun. Are you people wishing he should die?
Re: What If The President Dies Today by pureminded: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2009
Wumine:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I just love being a Nigerian! Its so much fun. Are you people wishing he should die?
Maybe someday ,
Re: What If The President Dies Today by Ifygurl: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2009
pureminded:

Maybe someday ,

Tufia.  I can't believe you people are wishing this man's death.  Chei, tufia for you people.

@ poster
Alot of countries have experienced death of their president while his in office including America.  I fought the guys name but i heard he only lsted a month before he died.  Sad. Anyway Yaradua maybe sick but the man is charging and moving as hard as he can.  All we can do is pray for his health, afterall i heard he goes to some hospital in Abuja everyday.
Re: What If The President Dies Today by AlColman: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2010
I wouldn't wish any one dead cos i can't create a life. I honestly don't want him back not that he is evil but we surely have better hands. Really, muslims don't keep bodies for too long but yar'adua is an exception. He loves popularity & my intuition tells me he would love to be remembered forever. Please do this for us; put him in a showcase with gold frame & keep him at a glorious spot at the national museum. If our family has refused to discard a decaying body, then preserving a dead one for life isn't much of a problem to us. It's our business.[color=#550000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Musa Yar’adua’s Ex-aide Hits Back At President Yar’adua’s Men: Nice Read! / National Assembly Allocates N22.8 Billion To Ghost Agency In 2010 Budget / Fresh Evidence Shows Tht Efcc Chair, Farida Waziri, Knew Ibori own Wing Aviation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.