Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (24474 Views)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by ozoigbondu: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2015
tayoamos:
The wise are joining APC every seconds. Jonathan has privatized PDP
Do you know mbadinju is politically dead in my state
Do you know he ruled at the darkest period in anambra
Do you anambrians curse at his name
Do you know that he is murderer
Do you know that he is a politcal liabilty
Do you know PDP does not care whether he is alive or dead
Do you know that by declaring for APC he has effectively wiped out any little vote for APC

5 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Champele(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2015
I can't believe that this man is still alive and living. This idiot denied me my SSCE with 10months strike.i have to take my exams through private lesson center,this idiot raise our school fee from 360 to 2550,this idiot use bakassi boys and committed unspoken genocide in Anambra state,this cannibal murdered the only truthful outspoken individual and his wife,yet he is still living. Sincerely speaking,i will kill this fool with any opportunity that i have,i swear with my life.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Deepfreezer(m): 5:57am On Feb 24, 2015
During Mbadinuju tenure:
The igwes were murdered
Schools were closed for 1year because of none payment of teachers
Pensioners died as a result of none payment of salary for 2years
Public servants were owed for years.
He and his sons acquired a lot of property in Anambra. built hotels and clubs.
Mbadinuju was buried alive severally by workers in Anambra state. after lots of families suffered as a result of none payment of salaries.
Just look at the calibre of man APC welcomed to the party.
ITS A SHAME.

3 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Evanscoth(f): 7:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Why will APC allow every Tom, Dick and Harry to cross carpet without checking their antecedent. Mbadinuju Chinwoke kwa ?? Is that one still a politician. The old hag that stagnated my state almost crumbled it. Shame on APC !! Infact we are yet to have opposition party in Nigeria. What we have are mere power mongers trying to get to top by all means.

No clear manifesto. Pls APC should reject this man oooo he is a bad omen. Mere looking at him you see d evil he perpetrated in Anambra state as a governor is still hunting him. He is just a carcass of himself living. The blood of Barr. And Barr. Mrs Igwe is still crying for vengance hence telln on him

Team there is no different btw PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by bishop4life(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Keneking:
PDP is now gone in Anambra state cool

SMH ... have you ever asked who is mbadinuju to anambra?

if PDP should loose any state, its certainly not anambra
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by Jesusloveyou: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

yes oh all the numbers, whether dirty, filthy, stinking, rejected oh e nor matter, as long as e be numbers grin

Oya sing after me:

Oga no troway I go manage am so cheesy

are u expecting only saint to vote for buhari,we need both d good and d bad to vote buhari,anini and pej can as well vote for buhari,it wil make d winning easy like 90%,even d devil knows that buhari is better than gej,

1 Like

Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by adaybayor(m): 6:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Mbadinuju (APC)- 1999-2003
Chris Ngige(APC)- 2003-2006)

Peter Obi(PDP)- 2006-2014
Willi Obiano(APGA)- 2014-date

lol. I never knew APC was created in 1999 and they contested under its platform. barcanista, use ur brain cos its getting dormant.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by francizy(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2015
bokohalal:
They were able to do that because they were PDP governors. APC can never produce an Mbadinuju or Igbinedion as governors.

What of governor Aregbesola? He's as terrible as Mbadinuju

By the way, for every one Mbadinuju welcomed into APC, thousands of people changes their minds about voting for APC...

Even if I was undecided or an APC supporter till now, with just hearing/reading this news, I will switch over to PDP because I can't vote for a party that harbours a man who almost killed my state.
Re: Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC by ozoigbondu: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2015
Condense:
The man is as important as p in psychology in kano state politics nobody not even pdp faithfuls knows he is alive and a politican

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I'm Not Dead Yet!": The Story Of Victor Banjo / Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu's Influence Reducing Because Of His Utterances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.