Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. (7112 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by francizy(m): 10:30am On Feb 24, 2015
PrinceMario:
I wouldn't be surprise again again to hear 45m of you have a psychiatric problem. i wont banter words with a those who drink and bathe with salt water. keep wallowing in your gullibility.

Fool.

Who is gullible here? The one who believes boko haram sponsors are the Messianic figures to deliver Nigeria from its predicament? Or the one who doesn't believe unreasonable propaganda targetted at liberating the criminal minded terrorists if they are finally convicted of their evil crimes?

Wake up bro...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by RandomVic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
MuhdG:

Hmm. So because the ukranian separatists are not claiming to b muslims that's y they r not terrorists ryt?
Nope, no one said that. Unlike islamist terrorist groups like ISIS, BH, Al qaeda etc who other than living of on their absolutely ridiculous fairytale of 72 virgins waiting for them in some life after death religious rubbish, they've ZERO, absolutely Nada justification for their senseless brutality, not here in Nigeria, nor in China, nor in the Philippines, Russia, heck not even in India! I mean what do they want?
The separatist in the east of Ukraine on the other hand are fighting a noble/legal cause - they'd a referendum, of which over 90 percent chose to break off of ukraine after a western (USA and EU) backed coup. Is good to know a little history, the western ukrainians who are mostly ethnic Polish and Lithuanian (history) has long hatred for the eastern folks who are mostly ethnic Russians. Wonder why there was always a scene of 'war' whenever Dynamo Kiev (west ukraine) plays Shaktar Donestk? (east ukrainians). I have Eastern European friends, most of them from the Donbass region of Ukraine (East) they aren't blaming the separatist, in fact the they're seen as defender of the ethnic Russians... So yeah they are FAR from your everday islamist terrorist, just like how you wouldn't want to label the biafra secessionist movement a terrorist one.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by cigie(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
bjdon:

No he did not have the capacity. Our armed forces were not properly equiped for this type of conflict. They needed modern equipment, like night vision, mine resistant vehicles and drones. The west refused to supply this equipment for over a year, so we had to go to Russia and China. Now the equipment has arrived, the difference is clear. Please get your facts right.

Perhaps if elections weren't around the corner, He would have dwelt comfortably on the excuse that the West refused to supple the needed weapons. I maintain that if the government had the strong will to fight BH, they would have defeated BH a long time ago. They didn't have to wait for so many innocent people to die before resorting to Russia and China for equipment. I see all these recent successes in the fight against BH as stunts to win the sympathy/vote of the citizens - that's their number one motivation.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by iamakbar(m): 12:20am On Feb 25, 2015
bjdon:

No he did not have the capacity. Our armed forces were not properly equiped for this type of conflict. They needed modern equipment, like night vision, mine resistant vehicles and drones. The west refused to supply this equipment for over a year, so we had to go to Russia and China. Now the equipment has arrived, the difference is clear. Please get your facts right.
why wait till now to broach the deal with Russia?
A government with the interest of its citizen at heart woulda taken other proactive steps when USA refused to help.
it beats me when Nigerians still come out to defend this obviously failed government. If Nigerians can't look beyond Tribe, Religion and illegal financial profiteering in speaking the truth, then maybe we ain't deserving of good governance.
GEJ might be a good man but he has shown he lacks the shrewdness and decisiveness to govern a country like Nigeria with volatile heterogeneous tribal and religious components.
GEJ has failed! Lets try another hand!! This shouldn't be too difficult to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by oluvick(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
joseph1832:
So where's the source?

Google it.

Sorry.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. by joseph1832(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluvick:

Google it.

Sorry.
Propaganda at its peak!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read) / Saraki’s Eid-el-fitri Message To Nigerian Muslims (READ) / Aisha Buhari Thanks Nigerians For Continuous Prayers During Husband's U.K Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.