Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard (28075 Views)

Listen To Your Wife, Reps Tell Buhari- Vanguard / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / No Pension For Ex Governors - Buhari ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
davidstones:
Please tell Osibanjo when next he stands in court (or teach his law students) to quote the definition of theft from a dictionary or his own opinion. I am very sure corruption would have eaten into his head and that is why as a SAN , he would have forgotten that we have a law that defines theft in Nigeria. Knowing the truth and distorting it simply corruption sir and so your Professor is corrupt because he is surely distorting and betraying his profession. I wish we know how he got his SAN as he cannot simply remember the simple and basic definition of theft as per the law of Nigeria or law of a civilised society. That speaks volume and gives me more concern and worry about when people are desperate for position and can go as far as betraying their profession. Osibanjo if you quoted him correctly is a shame to law profession. Tell him a Junior says that and he will understand what I mean.

CORRUPTION BY THEFT:

Chalabi is saying the old accounting system was in place so corruption by theft could be perpetrated. So modern bookkeeping/computing must be implemented for all financial accounts for Iraq to have a “healthy economy.”
http://www.dinargururv.com/2014/11/bits-and-pieces-in-dinarland-sunday-afternoon/

"If we hope to slow the theft and mismanagement of government resources, audits must be conducted in a meaningful way. Over the last 10 months we have learned corruption by theft and mismanagement will not be slowed until the procedures and systems are in place to dissuade those who would choose to violate the law."
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/columnists/jeff-lytle-jan-9-2011-road-2012-senate-race-has-ma
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by Sajio(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC should please snap and post buhari's pics while in restroom.. since all they have now. is confirmation of who he meets and does not meet.. how would his meeting Tony make me vote for him?? I guess APC has run out of words for their campain. Gej till buhari retire..

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
CaptPlanet:

You must have been in Ghana since. Buhari was the one who started this ethnic bigotry. Where were u during his last campaign in 2011 when he said Muslims should only vote Muslims? Where we're u when he said he'll make this country ungovernable if he looses?
Where were u when he wanted to introduce sharia?
Biko, if u don't have facts, don't say what u don't know
I know u er 1 of d ethnic bigot who wants d country to divide along ethnic and religious lines! U re so gullible that u so cheaply fell for d lies that GMB said that christians shud vote 4 christians and muslims shud vote 4 muslims! And nothin in ur entire system made u ask why he went all out to get a christian runnin mate who happens to be a pastor! Am frm the south too but am not an ethnic bigot like u! My broda frm d south who has been there has proved himsef incapable! Wen I voted 4 him in 2011 it wasn't because he is my broda, but cos I felt he ll understnd and turn tins around! Rather he decided to pitch tent wit criminals like Alison diezani, Stella Oduah jus to mention but a few! If u re not tired of the failure of the whole system, I am!

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by murphyg: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
blemon44:
The many contradictions of Buhari .
- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He is honest but lies about his qualification.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.
- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.
- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.
- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".
May God protect us from this hypocrite.
Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and kwaruption! Tufiakwa............ No wonder honest people like the Great Dim of Biafra avoid him like people avoid leprosy.

seriously! you need to be sure, you dont have a screw loose up there. get a life.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by nellyjohn: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Why don't you address the issue where that fat fool called Fayose accused GMB\APC of photoshopping pictures with Blair?? Isn't that the purpose of this thread?? You're here typing arrant jargons!!

Buhari is going to win the elections and that fat fool is going to where he belongs...JAIL!!! grin
Time shall really tell who will win. Keep following Buhari foolishly and blind even after seeing the truth ,like I said, time shall tell.
Anyway, GEJ till 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by praxisnetworks: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
Why don't you address the issue where that fat fool called Fayose accused GMB\APC of photoshopping pictures with Blair?? Isn't that the purpose of this thread?? You're here typing arrant jargons!!

Buhari is going to win the elections and that fat fool is going to where he belongs...JAIL!!! grin
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by kollinpowel(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]

did u just say jail. and I Will gladly pay to watch him in prison. grin
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]

did u just say jail. and I Will gladly pay to watch him in prison.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
can the mod sticky this topic to remind ths saTANs of their misery?

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by PenSniper: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari haters can go ahead and kill themselves after reading this. The good thing is, there are enough cemeteries, so that won't be a problem. I don't know why some people would make someone their headache.

It's your demonic Buhari who's being expected at the cemetery after cadiac arrest following a resounding defeat. I dont underrstand the reasoning faculty of Buhari's followers. Of what use is his meeting with Tony Blair be to him? If Obj's and Ibb's endorsement of him cant win the election for him, how can TB? All this, including going to Chatam house are waisted efforts. Buhari has cruelly made many families weep and sorrowful unjustifiably and its payback time for him to cry - He will NEVER enter Aso Rock as a tenant. Never. The sword of damocules shall soon begin to descend on him and his co-travellers.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by hasonjack: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
assureedu:
pls tell the Nigeria Army to stop looking for Shekau alive....rather, look for the chibok girls....and rescue them alive....

Correct talk.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by aby1976(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
blemon44:
- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.
- He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 million worth of drugs to donate.
- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.
- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.
Above all, he is a half star general who built his entire military career on fraud, falsehood and kwaruption! Tufiakwa............ No wonder honest people like the Great Dim of Biafra avoid him like people avoid leprosy.

Bros sorry to. Say but it's like u re a modern fool
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
I know u er 1 of d ethnic bigot who wants d country to divide along ethnic and religious lines! U re so gullible that u so cheaply fell for d lies that GMB said that christians shud vote 4 christians and muslims shud vote 4 muslims! And nothin in ur entire system made u ask why he went all out to get a christian runnin mate who happens to be a pastor! Am frm the south too but am not an ethnic bigot like u! My broda frm d south who has been there has proved himsef incapable! Wen I voted 4 him in 2011 it wasn't because he is my broda, but cos I felt he ll understnd and turn tins around! Rather he decided to pitch tent wit criminals like Alison diezani, Stella Oduah jus to mention but a few! If u re not tired of the failure of the whole system, I am!

I jokingly said u were in Ghana but I just realised I was right. In ur wildest dream u think that Buhari, tinubu and obj will change this country....Bros u are on a long thing.
Yes I stand by my earlier statements about Buhari because they're true. I understand if u didn't hear it cos u were in Ghana then..
Change is not an event Bros, it's a process especially when the country has been consistently looted for over 30 yrs straight by theame ppl who u are rooting to bring change.

Sit sown with your elders at home (I am not insulting u) and ask them about Buhari and his first govt maybe u'll understand better. You have been blinded by APC propaganda that you don't see what GEj has done so far....thank God your fone has Internet, I wish u could use it and educate yourself about the transformation agenda.

The corruption you're singing about, check our rating on transparency international from buhari's tenure till now and update yourself on the recent happenings. I implore you to just read up these things...
You're calling Stella Odua and Allison corrupt, them their pass Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi El Rufai, Buhari et all? Abegi
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 11:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Gen. Buhari worked under Gen. Abacha's government and Gen. Buhari was still able to run a corrupt free PTF.

Look for a better lie.

Hahaha under ptf he did what? I'm happy you brought that up.
Read about the Okpella water project in Edo state. They billed N800m for that project when happened to it.
I don't talk without facts, just read it up.

APC propaganda nor dey work for me. I know all una lies.

Shebi the picture of Buhari and Blair wey una dey circulate na this one wey e wear black caftan. Do u know the weather in UK right now, i'll tell u.
When I'm indoors it's about 9-13 c but outdoors it's about 4-5 c, it's impossible for one not to wear jacket both indoor and outside not to talk of a granpa of 72...

Una propaganda na fake!!
That's how u guys lied that he had an interview in the uk when it was in trancorp in abuja...keep lying we're seeing u.

Lol...e nor dey work
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by calebbintus: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
blemon44:

135 million for Drugs is more worth than 27million naira for a party form. Lets value human lives. Stop spending on Vanities
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by blemon44(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2015
aby1976:

Bros sorry to. Say but it's like u re a modern fool

no
i'm an old generation fool
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 24, 2015
...BUhari and Blair are bargaining on how much they will sell Nigeria, hmmm! I'm sure they must have discussed the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by anwo247: 4:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.- He is honest but lies about his qualification.-He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 millionworth of drugs to donate.- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".May God protect us from this hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Hahaha under ptf he did what? I'm happy you brought that up.
Read about the Okpella water project in Edo state. They billed N800m for that project when happened to it.
I don't talk without facts, just read it up.

APC propaganda nor dey work for me. I know all una lies.

Shebi the picture of Buhari and Blair wey una dey circulate na this one wey e wear black caftan. Do u know the weather in UK right now, i'll tell u.
When I'm indoors it's about 9-13 c but outdoors it's about 4-5 c, it's impossible for one not to wear jacket both indoor and outside not to talk of a granpa of 72...

Una propaganda na fake!!
That's how u guys lied that he had an interview in the uk when it was in trancorp in abuja...keep lying we're seeing u.

Lol...e nor dey work
Which one is una. I pointed out that PTF was giving a clean bill of health. During the EFCC reign of Ribadu, Gen. Buhari would have been locked up but he was not. So all those other ones are stories.

It was a regime tagged corrupt but he ran an incorrupt body.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by jide333(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=ducii post=31009451][/quote]

who did he confirmed it to? vanguard?? ahahahahahahahah nigerians can lie APC father of all liars!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA plz show us screenshot since apc are good at showing photos

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Which one is una. I pointed out that PTF was giving a clean bill of health. During the EFCC reign of Ribadu, Gen. Buhari would have been locked up but he was not. So all those other ones are stories.

It was a regime tagged corrupt but he ran an incorrupt body.

Same way they touted that he was the one who built the refineries in the country abi?
Don't worry, just read about what I told u or about his regime. Do u know how many times he was invited to face a tribunal and he refused to show?

But u won't, u already dismissed them as stories....like all Buhari followers. Lol

Abeg...the propaganda na old school abeg, try something else
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by closearms(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
NobleAky:
That is very hypocritical of him prove his un-electability...you nailed it here.
and that was what u are made to believe .
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by Myself2(m): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
So Tony Blair went to see him in the hospital??

Well this story looks like another lambs tales from APCheat propaganda machine.

COMPLETELY UNBELIEVABLE

1 Like

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Same way they touted that he was the one who built the refineries in the country abi?
Don't worry, just read about what I told u or about his regime. Do u know how many times he was invited to face a tribunal and he refused to show?

But u won't, u already dismissed them as stories....like all Buhari followers. Lol

Abeg...the propaganda na old school abeg, try something else
Stop lying to prove a point, I never said he built a refinery. The refineries were built when he was Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

I jokingly said u were in Ghana but I just realised I was right. In ur wildest dream u think that Buhari, tinubu and obj will change this country....Bros u are on a long thing.
Yes I stand by my earlier statements about Buhari because they're true. I understand if u didn't hear it cos u were in Ghana then..
Change is not an event Bros, it's a process especially when the country has been consistently looted for over 30 yrs straight by theame ppl who u are rooting to bring change.

Sit sown with your elders at home (I am not insulting u) and ask them about Buhari and his first govt maybe u'll understand better. You have been blinded by APC propaganda that you don't see what GEj has done so far....thank God your fone has Internet, I wish u could use it and educate yourself about the transformation agenda.

The corruption you're singing about, check our rating on transparency international from buhari's tenure till now and update yourself on the recent happenings. I implore you to just read up these things...
You're calling Stella Odua and Allison corrupt, them their pass Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi El Rufai, Buhari et all? Abegi
Only 1 word 4u, DELUSION. We ve become so demented\deluded in dis country that we nolonger knw wat gud governance is all about. Wit due respect to u! Am tired of d rot in d system and there is absolutely no sign GEJ can do anytin about it! Lastmonth NEPA brought 7k to my house as my bill for d month,wen there was no lite. I paid 25k for prepaid for over 6months now! They keep tellin me there is no meter! But. I knw of a company here in nig that manufactures prepaid. They ve sacked over 60% of their workers because these power companies refused to buy prepaid! To whom do we direct our complaint?am sure this injustice cannot happen in GMB gov! We want change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Stop lying to prove a point, I never said he built a refinery. The refineries were built when he was Minister of Petroleum.

There's no need to lie, it's all on the internet...

Educate yourself if u wish, if u don't want...suit yourself
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
Only 1 word 4u, DELUSION. We ve become so demented\deluded in dis country that we nolonger knw wat gud governance is all about. Wit due respect to u! Am tired of d rot in d system and there is absolutely no sign GEJ can do anytin about it! Lastmonth NEPA brought 7k to my house as my bill for d month,wen there was no lite. I paid 25k for prepaid for over 6months now! They keep tellin me there is no meter! But. I knw of a company here in nig that manufactures prepaid. They ve sacked over 60% of their workers because these power companies refused to buy prepaid! To whom do we direct our complaint?am sure this injustice cannot happen in GMB gov! We want change!

Demented and delusion is when you're endorsing a 72 year old unrepentant dictator who truncated democracy to rule this country again.

In a more civilised nation, Buhari has nothing to do with speaking in this country let alone running for presidency because plotting a coup is a treasonable offence; if u wish read about coup and it's consequences. Look who's talking about delusion.
You can ask El Rufai, he'll tell you about Buhari better....
Abegi! Make we hear word, Delusion ko, demented ni
LMAO
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Demented and delusion is when you're endorsing a 72 year old unrepentant dictator who truncated democracy to rule this country again.

In a more civilised nation, Buhari has nothing to do with speaking in this country let alone running for presidency because plotting a coup is a treasonable offence; if u wish read about coup and it's consequences. Look who's talking about delusion.
You can ask El Rufai, he'll tell you about Buhari better....
Abegi! Make we hear word, Delusion ko, demented ni
LMAO
El Rufai? He loves, rever and adores GMB!
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
ALISMILE:
El Rufai? He loves, rever and adores GMB!

Even when he said he was not electable and not qualified to run for office? Hahahaha! Please
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
CaptPlanet:

There's no need to lie, it's all on the internet...

Educate yourself if u wish, if u don't want...suit yourself
There is no coherency in what you are saying. I said, I never said Gen. Buhari built any refinery. He was the petroleum minister and not the president. Gen. Buhari played a part because he was a minister during the building phase and commissioning of the refineries.

Stop lying against me.
Re: Tony Blair Confirms Meeting With Buhari-vanguard by CaptPlanet(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
There is no coherency in what you are saying. I said, I never said Gen. Buhari built any refinery. He was the petroleum minister and not the president. Gen. Buhari played a part because he was a minister during the building phase and commissioning of the refineries.

Stop lying against me.

You have chosen what to understand from my earlier post while turning a blind eye to the points I laid outlined. Well like I said, suit yourself Bros. Have a nice day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / 2023 Elections Not Credible — Davido / Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.