Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,646 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? (451 Views)

LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable?? / Guys; Do You Feel Comfortable Dating More Than One Lady At Once? / Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? by keenn: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
I and a friend in a taxi saw this dude, he looked effeminate and a visible protuding n/i/p/p/le. It is possible the protuding b/r/e/a/s/t could be a case of gynecomastia, but the way he cat-walked gave him away. I was so sure of his sex(being male) because of his head size, shape and hair distribution.
my questions are
1. is he aware that he his really acting that way or he doesn't?
2. If he knows, how comfortable do u think they are considering how so conspicuous they are?
3. What is the explanation of this nature? Is it learnt, genetic...?
Re: Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? by Cutehector(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Medically speaking, it has to do with the abnormalities with the hormones present. The testosterone hormones which is responsible for male characteristics is realy deficient in his system. He has more of female hormones in him. But in some cases, it may be learnt. Maybe due to him bein d only boy in d family and in d presence of many girls. I hav a friend who acts somehow effeminate and he confesses his childhood days was more inclined wit his female cousins.

P.s: I think dis topic should grace the frontpage. Farano

1 Like

Re: Effeminates, How Comfortable Are They? by cutecanson(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Space booked

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Wife-beater / Nigerian Woman Takes An Oath With Stranger Online And Now He's Gone... Now Scare / Give Time To Our Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.