Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,298 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? (727 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Man Has A Big Penïs? / He Puts Me In 4 Different Positions In 60 Seconds! / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by sheunflexy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Happy birthday to Tonto Dikeh,a.k.a the goddess,60 seconds with her,the only question I gat for her is.... when you wan marry nah?what about you?
Re: Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by Enegod(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
smh
Re: Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by ronald4lif(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tonto's birthday is 9th June, same with D'banj, why this misleading information angry
Re: Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by sheunflexy(m): 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tonto's birthday is 9th June, same with D'banj, why this misleading information angry
bro so sorry pls,just google it now,you are right,imagine what ray power ph has been feeding us all this while,people were even calling to wish her happy bday,feel so ashame to do this,I wish I could just delete post now.
Re: Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by ronald4lif(m): 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro so sorry pls,just google it now,you are right,imagine what ray power ph has been feeding us all this while,people were even calling to wish her happy bday,feel so ashame to do this,I wish I could just delete post now.

Nawa. So a radio station is feeding the public with false information. Terrible.

It's not your fault bro, I always remember her birthday coz it's just close to mine. The station no try at all
Re: Happy Bday To Tonto Dikeh(if Have 60 Seconds With Her,what Would You Tell Her? by Percentile: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
sheunflexy:

Lol tongue

(1) (Reply)

Signs Dat Shows Your Partner Is Going To Dump You / What Is Wrong With This Picture??? / I Shouldn’t Have Trusted My Husband!,what He Did Is Beyond God's Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.