Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,517 members, 7,958,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (13022 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by katazozo: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
masterpower:

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, WHY ARE YOU STILL UNDER THE SPELL OF APC?
WHY ARE APC LEADERS DECEIVING AND LYING TO THEIR MAGAS?
My brother don't mind the chronic liars.they are looking for escape root ,shameless set of human beings

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by akoraye(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

You are a confirmed lunatic. So a place in London will have exact interiors as a place in Abuja save for pictures on the wall?

Buhari's interview was done about a month ago and most hotels usually embark on periodic make-overs on their suites. Mumu!

You have given me a reason why your clueless Jonathan should be evacuated from aso rock cos you can't reason well due to malnutrition that has dominated your family as a result of bad governance of your tortoise hat wearing president! Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ideology(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
sayemma:
Check the London event time table for 26\02\2015

You will find buhari there and the assigned topic
have been following that up, his name was just added early hours of today through influence /lobby of Tony Blair.

APC is scam, they didn't even get his approval but they publicised it, the chair of the house got annoyed, its Tony blair that helped in lobbying

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/caught-on-camera-top-lobbyists-boasting-how-they-influence-the-pm-6272760.html

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Earlier today, Fayose was at the King's Ambassador wing of Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

Same place APC had claimed was venue for Buhari's London interview.

I believe that even APC's most ardent supporters would bend their heads in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
akoraye:

Mumu! I think you can see clearly? check the number 2
frames on the wall of 1 and 2 pictures! are they the same?
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by stigman(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love this man. Buhari fayose is coming to london to visit you, just wait for it

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s] Is it all you av' to say?.
Are u aware that,as a Nigerian,its one of his civil responsibility to expose fraud?.
Are you crying because he has bursted your APC lies?
Shm

Can fraud expose fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by afanide: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Don't be silly; APC/BUHARI have just told a bold faced LIE to Nigerians, Fayose exposes them and you say he is over-doing it? Some supporter of GEJ you are. LIAR.

What are Fayose's Sources?

His personal hatred for Buhari is just beyond boundaries..........

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by luckylucky: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose is one of controversial governors in Nigerian. It is obvious that this nuisance has used the presidency power to robbed Ekiti people of right to choose an incorrigible leader. This errand boy has not erected a single project in the entire state, alas he's busy spending Ekiti money on frivolity and his so called stomach infrastructures.
PDP party has really dealt with Nigerians, our naira is worthless compare to a dollar, insecurity is order of the day, questionable figures are brains behind president Jonathan campaign, most PDP party governors are killers and chronic criminals, youth unemployment rate soars in exponential, national waterways surveillance was awarded to ex - militants, president Jonathan says corruption is not a thieve, ministers stealing billion as if it is thousands and Aba slowpoke that stampede thousands still remains minister.
I cry deeply for this country!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by rusher14: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can anyone point to the very first site/blog/twitter account that said the interview was carried out in UK?

Can anyone actually prove that it emanated from a verified APC account?

I have said countless times that PDP plays a trick on the unsuspecting.

They report an incident and make it appear it is from an APC source so they can discredit it as lies from the stables of APC.

Nigerians should wise up.

Same trick they played with the Bonnke incident and that's why i'm always circumspect when it comes to campaign photos and images.

Nigerians wise up.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ahaika23: 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari, APC a bunch of epileptic liars. Please is lie Mohammed dead?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Gh0stFreak: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Seun,i see you viewing.please do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
MalcoImX:
The man has some phobia about Buhari. It won't take a million or two to recreate that scene for a man who spent millions just to wish Buhari dead.

Exactly.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Flets:

Fayos is the realest Nigerian politician I've ever heard of. He won an incumbent janja.weed on all 16 LGs.
He says it as it is irrespective of whose ox is gored.

He is APC's nightmare.
u're da bomb. Gat ur back on dis bro

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Gh0stFreak: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:

What are Fayose's Sources?

His personal hatred for Buhari is just beyond boundaries..........

shut it right there,what other source does he need when he was there himself.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?

Leave him alone. What he is doing now is essential - revealing Buhari and APC as a bunch of lieing criminals !

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

What it takes for Buhari and APC's evil to take root and to thrive is for good men like Fayose to keep mum. He is doing a good job on behalf of patriotic nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by aresa: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Where is governance in Ekiti? Ekiti people don suffer suffer...? This sadist and roadside village clown is nothing but a disgrace and embarrassment. A rigger, crook, liar and dishonest clown who really should be in jail.. grin

Meanwhile, this is silly, dumb, pointless and irrelevant even if you go moon or mars to pose inside hotel....

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/177371-i-met-buhari-saturday-tony-blair-apc-candidate-to-speak-thursday-chatham-house.html

Abeg move on to the next foolishness....

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by edobor108(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Pdp will neva cease 2 amaze me wit their lies nd d worst of it all z d way sum pple ar still foolishly supporting dem after so many years of ruling dis country without anytin 2 show for it,leta na all dose mumu pple go dy shout nd cry nd complain say work no dy,electricity no dy,petrol no dy,hospital no dy,road no dy,school no dy,security no dy,food no dy,our money dy depreciate every day,well we go still continue 2 dy pray 4 dem so that dy wll regain their senses

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by afanide: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Gh0stFreak:

shut it right there,what other source does he need when he was there himself.

What's the reason for all these insults? Dont you have manners?
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vessi:
hypocrite. What would you call amaechi then?

I hate thesame attitude in Ameachi. They are birds of feathers always leaving their duty posts and acting like clowns here and there. In my opinion they are not accountable to their people. When are we going to have serious minded leaders?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Agwoden(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good job Fayose

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by MalcoImX: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
stebell:

So now it's recreated abi. Shame on yu people. Tufia.
Why find out frm the hotel and see if Ayo Fayose was a client in that hotel.

APC n lies is like ant and sugar.
Why should I investigate? How many lies has he told regarding Buhari's London trip? It takes a single lie to ruin your case. We are just paying him in his own assumption coins.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?

If it pains you so much that he revealed your lies, go find some fish inside a well.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by advancelegacy: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
The APC had earlier today apologized to Nigerians for trying to scam us with these photographs. Fayose should allow this case die down
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't think Fayose is sane!
Initially it looked like overzealousness on his part as a way of showing GEJ appreciation for allowing the use of the military to rig the ekiti elections for him;but its now clear that that, in combination with his mortal fear of buhari, is driving him insane.
In local parlance,but seriously, Fayose should be tied before he starts running to the market unclad to look for Buhari.

Someone here needs his head examined for condoning barefaced lies by a so-called 'credible' candidate to nigerians. Fayose is quite sane whilst liers and their ilks are insane.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by lagdmark(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
this buhari man needs prayers from apc fans seriously, the stress is toooo much on him.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
bboshodi:
What's this Tout now saying, his saying Buhari never travelled I can bet with anyone Ekiti will remain where Fayemi left it even in d next 4 yrs.

2nd class upper mumu.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
sholatech:
Damn...I kept laughing for whole 20mins non-stop looking at these pictures. Fayose na real clown..Obasanjo Pikin wella...

Are you sure Fayose is the clown or YOU or you used a wrong word ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why is this silly clown so obsessed with the people's general? SMH

The one-eyed general of blind cows and donkeys.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by watered(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigerians must never vote APC into power at any level. There's a collaboration between them and the OIC

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
ndcide:
I really wish this can hit the home page just like the initial topic which was a lie was also on the home page.

I really wish.

For the records. Any one aware of all these and still take APC serious must be daft.

Buhari lied, Fayose uncovers the lie.

I have every reason to believe fayose henceforth.

Honestly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Our Support For Buhari, Not Atiku ― Action Alliance‎ Denies Endorsing Atiku / DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government / Why Abdulahi Yaman Is Kwara’s Best Choice By Abdulfaitai Raheem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.