Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (12742 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari - manufacturer of lies.

#BUHARIMASTERCONMAN

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 10:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
edobor108:
Pdp will neva cease 2 amaze me wit their lies nd d worst of it all z d way sum pple ar still foolishly supporting dem after so many years of ruling dis country without anytin 2 show for it,leta na all dose mumu pple go dy shout nd cry nd complain say work no dy,electricity no dy,petrol no dy,hospital no dy,road no dy,school no dy,security no dy,food no dy,our money dy depreciate every day,well we go still continue 2 dy pray 4 dem so that dy wll regain their senses
OK, WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE TOPIC?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by free13: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari/APC = LIES...
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by fun4: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

Lolxxxxx

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
akoraye:
Mumu! I think you can see clearly? check the number 2 frames on the wall of 1 and 2 pictures! are they the same?

Are you sure you are not blind ?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
na my class here in coventry uni one of him pikin they, i go tell am on monday say him papa no well

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:

Am not a Fan of Buhari. Big time supporter of Goodluck Jonathan.

But seriously, he is over doing it.

Lier - you are APC.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by appini: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Within this six weeks remaining before the elections, Buhari's name will be synonymous to liar in the entire world

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by MalcoImX: 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
NDPVF:

You are right.

[s][/s]
wetin we no go hear!.
Pls don't edit my posts. I consider you a criminal for tempering with that. So you created this moniker today just to defend your master's phobia.
|
View NDPVF's Profile
Nairaland Forum / NDPVF's Profile
( Follow This Member )
Send E-Mail Message To NDPVF
Time registered : February 23, 2015
Time spent online : 1 hour & 49 minutes
Signature : NDPVF=Niger Delta People
Volunteer Force. Protecting the interest of the
entire Niger Delta,and the entire SS/SE block.
View NDPVF's posts (6)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Facosco(m): 11:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
one thing that amaze me about this APC followers is that whenever fayose made a valid point against them they will not be able to deny it rather they will result to abusing him with words like you will go to jail you will be impeached for what? for he exposed apc lies and giving them sleepless night

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
No flower vase on the table. The two pictures on the wall are different from d one in buhari's pic. Why did he make his own picture dark? This man is not smart at all. He's just wasting ekiti people's money.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Kassidy90(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Earlier today, Fayose was at the King's Ambassador wing of Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

Same place APC had claimed was venue for Buhari's London interview.

I believe that even APC's most ardent supporters would bend their heads in shame.
Before u start showing your ignorance check the prints on the frames of the two pics

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
No flower vase on the table. The two pictures on the wall are different from d one in buhari's pic. Why did he make his own picture dark? This man is not smart at all. He's just wasting ekiti people's money.
IS THAT ALL? YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE SHAME AT ALL, OR IS IT BECAUS NL IS FACELESS FORUM?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by afanide: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
PenSniper:

Lier - you are APC.

Am Akwa Ibomite! Why should i support Buhari?

Am not his fan
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
PenSniper:

If it pains you so much that he revealed your lies, go find some fish inside a well.

What is paining me is that the people of Ekiti are without governor just as nigeria was without president for best part of 6 years untill few weeks to election
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
nzeadachie:
IS THAT ALL? YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE SHAME AT ALL, OR IS IT BECAUS NL IS FACELESS FORUM?
ur question reeks of irony. Talking about shame its you ppl who were screaming dat the picture wit tony blair was photoshopped yet up till this very minute non of you can come up with the original picture of where his image came from. Tell fayose to go to the exact room where the interview took place and let us see the exact pictures on the wall instead of tryin to set up a stage for a sitcom

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
ur question reeks of irony. Talking about shame its you ppl who were screaming dat the picture wit tony blair was photoshopped yet up till this very minute non of you can come up with the original picture of where his image came from. Tell fayose to go to the exact room where the interview took place and let us see the exact pictures on the wall instead of tryin to set up a stage for a sitcom
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IS IT NOT THE SAME ROOM? MUGU, SO BECAUSE THERE IS NO FLOWER ON FAYOSE'S OWN THAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by hassey(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
wit a MILLION NAIRA fayose can av a prototype design of any room. has any one take time to observe d two frame pictures on d wall. cus d two ain't d same. d one on Buhari's picture is diff from d one on fayose's picture. i can't imagine PDP e-dogs falling and jubilating on D's

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nctrice(m): 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Holy shit!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by HugeMac: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose my Man , PDP have unleashed their secret weapon on APC and they don't even know it yet ,
Buhari going for a meeting a week before the date is highly suspicious , that Man is sick , Theifnibu is just using him

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
hassey:
wit a MILLION NAIRA fayose can av a prototype design of any room. has any one take time to observe d two frame pictures on d wall. cus d two ain't d same. d one on Buhari's picture is diff from d one on fayose's picture. i can't imagine PDP e-dogs falling and jubilating on D's
ONLY THE PICTURE? WHY YOU NO TELL US THAT THERE IS PAPERS ON FAYOSE'S PICTURE? SO THE WOMAN WENT TO LONDON FROM AMERICA BECAUSE SHE WANT TO SEE BUHARI RIGHT?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
nzeadachie:
WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IS IT NOT THE SAME ROOM? MUGU, SO BECAUSE THERE IS NO FLOWER ON FAYOSE'S OWN THAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
keep dodgin the fact that the pictures on the wall are different
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by richielan: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 12:34am On Feb 24, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
keep dodgin the fact that the pictures on the wall are different
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ideology(m): 12:36am On Feb 24, 2015
See original picture of King Ambassador's suit compare it with suit 880 at Transcorp Hilton

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
THE MAN OF THE MONTH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ideology(m): 12:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Nobody is saying Buhari is not in Uk, But the truth is that the interview they published saying it was in UK was an old one taken in Nigeria.

Fayose went to Hilton yesterday 23/02/15 compare the rooms,

My forensic analysis

Compare the 3 pics below,
(pic A - GMB @ the alleged king Ambassador's suite in UK,
pic B - original picture of king Ambassador's suite in Uk,
pic C - Fayose @ Suite 880 in Transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja )

Key
1 - color of the couch, is it turkey red Or off white
2 - design of the table lamps
3 - the frame of the portrait in the room is gold compared to coffee brown in king Ambassador's suite
4. Though buhari's portrait was not fully taken in the picture, which of the other 2 piece likely fit into Buhari
5. The color of the wall/ material used to make the wall.

Judge for yourselves
Who lied Fayose or APC??
I rest my case

Cc
Barcanista phockphockman FireFire Temitemi1 omenka berem ngwakwe ngeneukwenu, tit1, kanwuliajara, Ola6; Rossike, Truckpusher,
Babyosisi, collynzo23; theassassin, jmaine,
idumuose, sunnybobo3, joehannibal,
Sincere9gerian, Ngwakwe, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich,
OLADD; biafranqueen; Tomakint;
PhockPhockman;Mogidi; Jmaine; Jamace;
Atlwireless; Anonimi; Sunnybobo; Customized13;
Opiaoku; Petrov10; gramci; Taharqa;
Iamodenigbo; Arysexy; Descartes; Gh0stFreak;
Shizzlestar; ujoinme; rozayx5; chukwudi44;
wombraiders,mudraker, bishopjuice,
ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk; firefire;
datolee; bloodykiller; ichidodo; ratiken;
dozzybaba; phockphockman; longeria; anonimi;
aljharem; aryzgreat; publisher; brownlord; iconize;
rigarmortis; Descartes; pointb; pazienza;
OKDNigeria; stebell; brokenTV;

bring your forensic team and analyse the pictures

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ahaz: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?
my frend shut dat soakaway u cal mouth.so you stil have mouth to talk,shameles nitwit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Hallmark08(m): 12:47am On Feb 24, 2015
...and bro fayoshe following bokoharam general bumpa to bumpa since 1930.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by carboblanko(m): 12:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Wonder why we pay attention to Fayose and his antics. He should be ignored by all rational folks. A bad poster boy for Ekiti State and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 1:01am On Feb 24, 2015
carboblanko:
Wonder why we pay attention to Fayose and his antics. He should be ignored by all rational folks. A bad poster boy for Ekiti State and PDP.
THE MAN IS SAYING THE TRUTH, WHY SHOULD WE IGNORE HIM? BUHARI'S BLOOD PRESSURE IS HIGH BECAUSE NA ARE WINING THE BH

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by carozy112(f): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Never knew PDP supporters are as gullible as this. Anywayz,back to d topic...with 500,000 naira,I will clone that room. Need I Say More?

GMB till Obasanjo Openly Apologise To Jonathan!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue: Over 1,000 Police Deployed For Buhari’s Visit Tomorrow / Simon Achuba Says He Remains Deputy Governor Of Kogi State / Hoard Fuel, Lose Your Land! Governor Obaseki Warns Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.