Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (12726 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:16am On Feb 24, 2015
nzeadachie:
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF
Tell us why the pictures are different and stop dodging
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by nzeadachie: 1:44am On Feb 24, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

Tell us why the pictures are different and stop dodging
WHAT DO YOU MEEAN?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ludamix(m): 1:53am On Feb 24, 2015
afanide:
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

Are you still asking?
Don't you know Fayose has committed a lot of atrocities being covered under the umbrella of PDP and only the general can make him land in kirikiri maximum prison. E.g Election digging, Beating a judge into a pulp (to mention few)
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by erocorp01: 2:13am On Feb 24, 2015
endy4oxide:
I did not even read ur post !!!
As long as buhari is involved , all I see is. #CHANGE !!!!!! #POSITIVE #CHANGE

:: :::
::: :::
::: :::
:::: ::::
:::::::March4BUHARI:::::
All you change apostles pls wat r u guys changing. All APC members r aggrieved PDP former members. R u saying dey hv changed. Wat do dey wnt to change oda dan d fact dat dey hv bn out of power for so long and are hungry.if dey enta dia d looting and recouping dey wld do wld be massive. I bliv in continuity pls. Wat wld ameachi and tinubu change?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by brixton: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2015
This is classic, APC turned Abuja to London.

Change agents indeed!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by datmix(m): 3:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Y'all need to spot the differences.. The second frame is quite different from fayose's own.. I think its just a set up.. I am not supporting anyone but I think fayose is scared of burahi...

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by cashreport: 3:26am On Feb 24, 2015
best thread for d week

front page..

lala

and the moderator

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by cashreport: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2015
once again

front page

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by kasheemawo(m): 4:04am On Feb 24, 2015
OP..........do u know what to do? GnD
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by richielan: 4:45am On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
afanide:

Am Akwa Ibomite! Why should i support Buhari?

Am not his fan

Good, thank you and God bless you. Am Odua and not for Buhari either. But you must agree with me that if Fayose did not go the extra mile, we wouldn't be wiser now that 72-years old Buhari is a master scammer !

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by PenSniper: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
olu77:

What is paining me is that the people of Ekiti are without governor just as nigeria was without president for best part of 6 years untill few weeks to election

Please dont let it pain you. It's part of his duty to the people of Ekiti to ensure that they dont have the misfortune of being ruled by expert,scammers like Buhari and APC. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
They have started attacking fayose, they don't want to hear the truth.
Nigerians are coming to their senses by the day.

Fayose is the best thing that has happened to Nigeria in this period of election, APC calumny will be busted.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2015
The name "fayose" will never leave our lips, generations unborn shall hear of his giant stride in exposing this criminals.
No wonder he was so confident that GEJ will win this election.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Facosco:
one thing that amaze me about this APC followers is that whenever fayose made a valid point against them they will not be able to deny it rather they will result to abusing him with words like you will go to jail you will be impeached for what? for he exposed apc lies and giving them sleepless night
I have been reading comments expecting somone from the broom camp to intelligently counter Fsyose's claim. Shamefully, they kept insulting the man. Well Done Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Trut(m): 7:51am On Feb 24, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?

Ask Gov Amaechi same question you HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by kasheemawo(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=customized13 post=31026459]The name "fayose" will never leave our lips, generations unborn shall hear of his giant stride in exposing this criminals.
No wonder he was so confident that GEJ will win this election.[/quote.]. Go and die
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by jay44(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
dese guys dont seem to get it. d more dey carry on wit dis nonsense, d more i nd so many bcom even more resolute to vote buhari. dey r jus helping buhari to b even more popular.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by jay44(m): 9:19am On Feb 24, 2015
bt com to tink of it, who is rilly clean amongst dese politicians? i dont knw y nigerians kip killing demselves over notin. stop d attacks nd ranting, get ur PVC, choose ur candidate and vote. shikina!
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by agabusta: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Aksonman:

You are a confirmed lunatic. So a place in London will have exact interiors as a place in Abuja save for pictures on the wall?

Buhari's interview was done about a month ago and most hotels usually embark on periodic make-overs on their suites. Mumu!

You obviously does not make use of the brain God has given you. So you think an interview was made about a month ago but was hidden from the entire Nigerian masses? All the people working for the media house also hid the interview right?

During the heat of campaigns, the same interview was still also hid right? God you guys are really silly.
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2015
this fayose guy tho.

He's just hustling for his ministerial post he hope to get...no politician is completely loyal...

very stubborn guy...I think he's Amaechi's twin,can someone tell me why amaechi has been quiet recently?
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by oneeast: 10:07am On Feb 24, 2015
APC and lie chai.. cheesy

This should be on the front page.. cool

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by oneeast: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2015
I think Amechi has seen somebody that surpassed him.. grin

Fayose is treating Amechi's fvck up.. grin

Kizmarty:
this fayose guy tho.

He's just hustling for his ministerial post he hope to get...no politician is completely loyal...

very stubborn guy...I think he's Amaechi's twin,can someone tell me why amaechi has been quiet recently?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 24, 2015
oneeast:
I think Amechi has seen somebody that surpassed him.. grin

Fayose is treating Amechi's fvck up.. grin

there's a time and season for everyone... amaechi was disturbing then cus there was no rival...now an antagonist has spring up.

this makes me remember one Warri saying "where your madnèss end,na there another person own start"

Agbero get senior cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
ahaz:
my frend shut dat soakaway u cal mouth.so you stil have mouth to talk,shameles nitwit.

e millitant, why are you barking this senselessly? Go search for succour to your rabies or better still ask nairalanders for assistance. Anywhere I catch you I owe you a dirty slap. You need something extraordinary to return you to your senses angry
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2015
any body who lacks integrity z a blooody liar and most importantly corrupt. without integrity u cant fight corruption. ppl shine ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Kizmarty:
this fayose guy tho.

kizmarty get ur fact right fayose z a sitting governor. dnt follow buhari blindly ok. #even vector the viper sang the name fayose.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
ugnmezi:

kizma.rty get ur fact right fayose z a sitting governor. dnt follow buhari blindly ok. #even vector the viper sang the name fayose.

And who said I was following one party
why are you peeps in a haste to quote someone?
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by simpleseyi: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
afanide:
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

Fayose is afraid of going to prison with Mr and Mrs Jonathan. If na you nko?
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by queensmith: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
What previously eluded me has now become glaringly obvious. Nigerians are daft, and its a generalization I stand by, also the reason the government is occupied by pigs while the poverty stricken nation tag along like daft and helpless sheep.

Here we have a madman that is clearly on a rampage with some sort of vendetta, his objectives are clearly ones that will only benefit him, yet instead of this man to addressed and redressed to conduct himself like a representative of a responsible government he is being encouraged.

APC have a website, a spokesperson and frequently address the public on ongoing events and activities, they also have twitter and a Facebook page. No where in any of these sites have they posted thus photograph and claimed this meeting took place on London. The original newspaper that apparently printed this is nowhere to be found and Linda Ikejis site is a gossip blog, not where one will go to ascertain facts.

Instead of you to follow common sense and understand Fayose has created an argument with himself, you are regurgitating information which has already been proven untrue, and allowing this senseless goat of a man to continue his spree of nonsense.

I mean by all means continue, don't let me stop you. But its embarrassing to behold, ignorant morons plaguing the office of the last Prime Minister for information they already have from a photo. Imagine what we seem like to outsiders! Kmt.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by dre11(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
A picture that wasn't from any APC recognised channel is now causing confusion with the Taniods making jest of themselves

Did APC talked about this interview
Did they write anything about it

Fayose PR team decide to make his case legal by using an old picture of GMB saying it was done in UK thereby giving PDPiiig some story to tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Daughter Repeated Class, Graduated With Only A Pass At Law School / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal For Security Meeting (photo) / 2 APC Governors Set To Call Illegal NEC Meeting - Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.