Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo (13896 Views)

EFCC Has Frozen My Accounts Again – fayose / The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan / Fake Obasanjo(obj) And Ibb Twitter Accounts On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Politics is a dirty game.

But under the current game of politics in Nigeria, it has become more dirty, stinking and deadly with many heavy lies, fabrication and propaganda, I presume devil needs to take some courses with our politicians to upgrade his knowledge about lies.

3 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2015
nifemi25:
Does that means Baba iyabo is afraid of Femi fani kayode ?
Obasanjo was not even afraid of the father of Femi, Remi Fani-Kayode (Fani Power).
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Anyway, Obasanjo said that Fani-Kayode is a good boy. Give him food he will sing for you.

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Funjosh(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2015
he is not the owner but he know about it. That is what i think lipsrsealed
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Ishilove: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

But under the current game of politics in Nigeria, it has become more dirty, stinking and deadly with many heavy lies, fabrication and propaganda, I presume devil needs to take some courses with our politicians to upgrade his knowledge about lies.
Their lies will surprise even Lucifer himself

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Splashme: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=20pt]APC is about 70% lies
The party is empty when you remove lies[/size]

7 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by opiaoku: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2015
Morning anthem
Sing with me

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Oshiomole is a scallywag
Kwankwanso is a cow
Ambode is a clown
Aregbesola is a nincompoop
Fashola is a hooligan
Oyegun is vulture
Delemomodu is pig

Gej till 2019

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by nedagroie: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Cleansing removes dirt, makeup, and excess oil from the surfaceNouvebelle Anti Aging Cream of the skin as well as the skin's pores. Toning helps improve the skin's texture after cleansing, particularly for oily skin. Moisturizing helps replenish water or moisture in the skin. For a weekly routine, exfoliation can help remove dead skin cells. Facial scrubs or cloths can be used for exfoliation. These should be used gently on the skin. You can also use a facial mask occasionally to help improve your skin. Some all-natural products that contain aloe vera can be used to perform many tasks in one, such as cleansing, moisturizing, revitalizing, and nourishing the skin. They can also be used to protect the skin throughout the day from excessive sun exposure or other harmful elements. Even if using other skin care and health products, aloe-based natural products can greatly enhance these to give you maximum skin health because they contain nutrients the skin cells require. Look for skin care and health products online that contain natural, skin-enhancing ingredients such as aloe vera so you can start enjoying healthy skin every day! http://www.skinphysiciantips.com/nouvebelle-anti-aging-cream/
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by BabaO2: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
We all know that it is a fake account created by APC to try to make a politically irrelevant man relevant by spewing garbarge on the present adminstation

Still GEJ till 2019
It doesnt change the fact that :‘Fani-Kayode is a democracy wrecker, who’s very fluent in stupidity. Give him food, and he will sing and doshokidance for you’.

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by koikoi2(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

I keep wondering all the fake news and comments credited to him and other notable people in Nigeria, who is behind all this evil act ?

Na APC

4 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by M4gunners: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
APC the worst opposition party i have ever withness in my life. Their youths keep fooling themselves.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by OLADD: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
you don't know the meaning of cloning abi? Did he tell he has a twitter account before?

Blockhead. You cannot comprehend a common article of less than 300 words. Didn't you see the part that says his previous twitter and facebook accounts had been blocked? Talking before thinking!

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by PenSniper: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:
Apc cloning account since 1920

See their devilish works just to reach presidency God will put you all to shame

Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't give a damn about obasanjo and whatever he says but this is surely an uppercut to the the APC. I have said it many times that the APC is the face of desperation; they have created fake twitter accounts for obasanjo & IBB just to try and score cheap political points. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why is everything about the APC fake

I pity the APC for thinking that they can bank on obasanjo. Have you ever asked why instead of tearing his PDP membership card himself he handed it over to the ward chairman? Only discerning minds can understand. smiley

obasanjo, deceiving buhari since 2003! grin grin grin grin grin grin

buhari!, buhari!!, buhari!!! The man that will always "win" elections but will never rule. cool

I gat some news for buhari; you still have some crying to do next month. I hereby donate these handkerchiefs in advance to you and your team! grin grin grin

Say no to the Al qaeda Peoples Party (APC)

3 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
OLADD:

Blockhead. You cannot comprehend a common article of less than 300 words. Didn't you see the part that says his previous twitter and facebook accounts had been blocked? Talking before thinking!
since wen jare? He hasn't owned one for years so those ones were freshly created o jare
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
omenka:
Did anyone think they are real?? Even that twitter handle of IBB is fake as well. We all know that.

I have never taken any of the stuffs posted on those accounts seriously.

Shut up you hypocrite, you'll have been rejoicing at the so-called obasanjo remarks on twitter. APC, what a party! shocked

4 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by PenSniper: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

Devil is now envious of APC with their many lies and fabrications, their ends is near...

Ile’ti aba fi ‘ito mo’iri loma’wo. – A house built with spit will be destroyed by dew

shameless party full of lies undecided

Bravo !

4 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by BabaO2: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2015
M4gunners:
APC the worst opposition party i have ever withness in my life. Their youths keep fooling themselves.
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the most illiterate and clueless of all presidents/leaders i have ever seen in the whole world

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by OLADD: 7:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Firefire:

I keep wondering all the fake news and comments credited to him and other notable people in Nigeria, who is behind all this evil act ?

By the time Nigerians realise the magnitude of damage APC had done to our collective goodwill through sophisticated propaganda and foulery, no one will want to associate with any of its leaders. The US firm they contracted to do their dirty job is really on the loose.

4 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by micrep3030(m): 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Tinubu need federal power by all means he want to be richer lol if u cant beat them join them

3 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by PenSniper: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari and APC are synonymous with lies - they are bedmates.
OBITUARY: APC, going down, going down and gone down the drain. RIP.

5 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up you hypocrite, you'll have been rejoicing at the so-called obasanjo remarks on twitter. APC, what a part! shocked

Omenka is a useless APC e-rats, he will be the first to want all these statements in front page

5 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
OLADD:

By the time Nigerians realise the magnitude of damage APC had done to our collective goodwill true sophisticated propaganda and foulery, no one will want to associate with any of its leaders. The US firm they contracted to do their dirty job is really on the loose.

Lucifer is now envious of APC, they are making mockery of his skills of lies.

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Splashme:

grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Splashme:

GBAM!

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by omersco: 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
This kind of stupidity act is not far from mad man fayose and his cohorts,they will be disappointed come march 28th.
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Timijo(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2015
NEXT ON YOUR AWARD WINNING SUPER
STORY!
Obasanjo will sue Seun and his mods to
court for public display of his matter on
nairaland.
WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCIL IN THE
HANDS OF THE CREATOR.
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by nationwide1(m): 7:30am On Feb 24, 2015
The way APC has been romancing with falsehood, everything about them seems to be fake. Logically, the change mantra only means 'change of ruling party' not change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by Jabioro: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2015
ishiamu:

You are too in hasty to conclude dat it was APC..TALK..haba!
Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by DickDastardly(m): 7:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:

Politics is a dirty game.
I thought you only do literature? Anyways politics is more lucrative tongue

1 Like

Re: My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo by khassy(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2015
just typed lie on Google and it replied..."did you mean APC"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions Medical Devices/equipment In Asaba (photos) / Senate Condemns 2018 Budget / Senate Adjourns Plenary Till After Presidential Poll, Fails To Consider Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.