Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman (58049 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by lonelydora: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Good job. More bullets to soldiers magazines. Shekau is the next man to interrogate.

After interrogation please kill him bit by bit.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by kodded(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
To all those apc e tugs shouting it is photo shop now I think you guys will swallow ya words this time around

But the guy ugly nil grin
See as him resemble "searching4love"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by igbsam(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
After Interrogation. Please shoot him in the head

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by korel9: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Creamz:
Congrats to the Nigerian Military for their recent gains in the fight against the insurgency group boko haram. But the question that comes to mind is why was the fight not intensified as it is now before this 6 weeks extension? Why did it take the top military generals this long to make up their mind to fight boko haram even with the billions they were given over the years? Could it be because they wanted to be getting huge capital votes in their budget at the expense of those under boko haram attack? Whatever the case is, I still congratulate them on their recent achievement. Better late than never. Anyway March4Buhari

Let me be civil in response to your question. The supplies our army has at the moment wasn't there before now after America did all it could to truncate our efforts to secure them. Thanks to Russia for the supplies, now we (NA) can regain our past glories.
Death to bokoharam and their sponsors.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by bamosagie(m): 7:44am On Feb 24, 2015
kodded:
To all those apc e tugs shouting it is photo shop now I think you guys will swallow ya words this time around

you are wrong.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by ludamix(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2015
See lie and naira land E-goats could not see it. First look. @ the soldiers interrogating sitting comfortably with the criminal. I smell propaganda.

Anyhow sha

saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by otokx(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Is this a joke? Looks like a drama rehearsal.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by stanleyazo(m): 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Seen!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by madridguy(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Any well trained expert will see many lapses in this pics.

Congrant to the Nigeria gallant men.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by rockycodes(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2015
[img]http://www.a1vibes..com[/img] hmmmm. We need peace
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Ignatio(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2015
ednut1:
nd dey gave him seat torture d bastard nd run a tank over his worthlesa body. kill dem all wit no sympathy

This one is just for the press. The real interrogation happens behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Awele eeerh hang him. ..... shocked
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by ikombe: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2015
u go fear interrogation undecided dats y i love ma naija police. Dem go beat sote u go confess d ones wey u do and d ones wey u no do grin
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by jamb20s: 7:50am On Feb 24, 2015
[img]http://eswiftng..in/2013/11/a-fast-way-to-get-your-blog-approved-on.html?m=1[/img]

Good to hear.....

Click below link to know to use MTN BIS on your Android without any app http://www.mobitechplaza.com/2015/02/mtn-bis-use-mtn-bis-on-your
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by smartali(m): 7:52am On Feb 24, 2015
This guy suppose to be funish...
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by thaoriginator: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Boko Haram tourist? This is crazy... grin

He resemble Hajia Lami for my street
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by biafrakwenu(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
I thought the both Nigerian and Cameroonian army claimed they have killed Shekau differently?

Young03:
Shekau be our nxt target
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
chigo93:
Even if boko haram is defeated,i will neva vote gej.simple
you can shove that your vote down your throat.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mr man confess all your sins and surrender all your intels on your sects to the gallant soldiers then maybe your life will be spared.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Yeah, that is what we told him precisely. But the moda fuc ker does not know what intel means, we had to give him a dictionary, but im no fit read.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Gegz(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mr man confess all your sins and surrender all your intels on your sects to the gallant soldiers then maybe your life will be spared.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
oga, dem tell u say dis one resemble shekau or d leader of BH wey him go sabi sponsors? Na just anoda idiot wey dem don brainwash say virgins dey wait for am for heaven.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by BabaO2: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Calebosko(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2015
A group of Catholic Priests were due to play a
group of Redeem Pastors in an important
inter-faith game.
A few days before the match, disaster struck.
The Catholic team's star player broke his
ankle and the doctor said he wouldn't be able
to play again for at least two months.
"What are we going to do?" moaned Father
Matthew.
"Well," said Father Thomas, "it so happens
that Christiano Ronaldo is a good friend of
mine. We could ask him to play for us."
"But that wouldn't be fair." said Father
Matthew.
"No, but if we called him Father Ronaldo, no
one need know," replied Father Thomas.
Eventually Father Matthew agreed to let this
devious plan go ahead but then, as luck
would have it, he was suddenly called away
on official Church business and was unable to
watch the match. As soon as he could, he
phoned Father Thomas for the result.
"I'm afraid they beat us, 6-0," said Father
Thomas.
"But how could that happen?" queried Father
Matthew. "We had Father Ronaldo in our
team."
"Yes," said Father Thomas, "but they had
Pastor Messi, Pastor Rooney and Pastor
Aguero playing for them."
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 24, 2015
kodded:

bros, you wicked o. so na "searching4love" be that? tell me something.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by blacq2009(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Young03:
Shekau be our nxt target

Which battalion you dey?
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by kuuljay(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Terrorist siddon for executive rubber chia while soja siddon fo bench.later oyibo go shout human right violation.anyway e nor corsan me sef.maa yus kack dey obsarve d mata as e dey vamuse go

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
He should be killed pls. Don't spare him, cos if u do, he will still go back and continue killing.
but I think he should be detained for more information about their leader shakau. .....to find his where about .......then he deceived a shameful death like hanging.....period sad
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by achu442(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2015
Creamz:
Congrats to the Nigerian Military for their recent gains in the fight against the insurgency group boko haram. But the question that comes to mind is why was the fight not intensified as it is now before this 6 weeks extension? Why did it take the top military generals this long to make up their mind to fight boko haram even with the billions they were given over the years? Could it be because they wanted to be getting huge capital votes in their budget at the expense of those under boko haram attack? Whatever the case is, I still congratulate them on their recent achievement. Better late than never. Anyway March4Buhari

It took USA 10 Years to fight and complete the killing of Osama....Military Operations require so much intelligence than physical combat..And thats why..

PATIENCE brings GOODLUCK until the year 2019
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by GboyegaD(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Why is the Nigerian Army releasing such a sensitive picture?
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by gidado14(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
chinwenduebo:
Nigerian military today caught a Boko Haram tourist disguised as a woman.

See a photo(above) of the military interviewing the woman

Source: http:///rimDQ
JUST LIKE ALEMASIYA JONA GODFATHER
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2015
The Military have been doing will since the renewed fight against the insurgents. Nigerian's will defeat the Boko Bastard whether anybody or group like it or not. Jonathan will be President till 2019 God sparing our lives.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2015
DuchessLily:
He should be killed pls. Don't spare him, cos if u do, he will still go back and continue killing.
but I think he should be detained for more information about their leader shakau. .....to find his where about .......then he deserved a shameful death like hanging.....period sad
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by lovepraise(f): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg make una spare him life so he go see how God go take use am win souls to himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges / Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.