Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman (58044 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by achu442(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
BabaO2:

Your problem is lack of understanding and exposure. Nigerians should be ashamed of her military and SSS, all the pictures so far showed that these guys are operating on a clear plain vast land carved out of Nigeria, unlike Osama linked terrains you are wrongly comparing with Nigeria situation. Afghanistan is a different world on earth.
We are getting results now because fearless Chad, Niger, Cameroon etc are actively involved in the operation Not because Nigeria is singularly running down the insurgents,Nigeria would have loved to do that, but they lack the capacity, intelligence and CIC

its u that lacks wisdom to know that terrorism can only be curtailed and can't be fought..USA military comprises of mainly Arabs and Israelis... go and get ur facts right before u come to rant on media..Also learn to appreciate the Nigerian Military, cos what we are facing now is the greatest of all battles we've fought...With applied combat and intelligence.. and the special grace of Jehovah. We shall win d war.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
wahala dey when Nigerian Army give you plastic chair to sit while dey sit on wooden bench.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Mcowubaba: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Creamz:
Congrats to the Nigerian Military for their recent gains in the fight against the insurgency group boko haram. But the question that comes to mind is why was the fight not intensified as it is now before this 6 weeks extension? Why did it take the top military generals this long to make up their mind to fight boko haram even with the billions they were given over the years? Could it be because they wanted to be getting huge capital votes in their budget at the expense of those under boko haram attack? Whatever the case is, I still congratulate them on their recent achievement. Better late than never. Anyway March4Buhari
this ur Question has been answered hundreds of time....it is either u hav nt seen it (which I doubt) or u hav refused to accept the answer....bcuz of ur opposition mentality
Lemme just give u 3 answers (there r many of them)
1. The regional/joint military force (chad,Niger, Cameroon e.t.c) was initiated long ago but was only APPROVED to commence work recently..on february to be precise..nd I hope u knw it was Au(African union) that Approved it b4 u start calling Jonathan's name...
2. Nigerian military has been trying to buy Weapons since, but u knw the story!!!...the have finally bought some that's why u r seeing the Improvement..
3..National Assembly refused to approve the 1 billion loan until recently too....my broda ask around, "A lot of Money is Used to Fight war" ask USA !!!!

Note...I am non-partisan, I am just being Objective...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Mene90(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
Let's be sincere to ourselves, we aren't fighting a tribal or ethnic or political. war. The Boko Haram is a national problem and should be fought as such. Let the APC stop using the evil perpetrated by the Boko Haram people as a political propaganda to garner votes. For once I see the sincerity of the president in fighting these BH vermins
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by aadrSales: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2015
LEXUS SMART KEY Keyless entry remote Fob

LEXUS SMART KEY Keyless entry remote Fob
HYQ14ACX
1551A-14ACX
14ACX
HYQ 14ACX
RLDVE 1408-0265
DENSO
COFITEL RLVDE 1408-0265 1408 0265

Lagos Office : +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Abuja Office Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
+2348022635498

Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
Phone +2348029193550,
+2348137606444
www.autodiagnosticnigeria.com
Yahoomail : advancedautodiagnostics@yahoo.com

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Mene90(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Let's be sincere to ourselves, we aren't fighting a tribal or ethnic or political. war. The Boko Haram is a national problem and should be fought as such. Let the APC stop using the evil perpetrated by the Boko Haram people as a political propaganda to garner votes. For once I see the sincerity of the president in fighting these BH vermins
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Cityguy: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

u mean Mr Woman grin grin grin
Lols... No, he meant Mrs Shecow. Thought they wanted martyrdom. Why disguise to escape death that he and his other scums have been dishing to innocent people all these while? They should give him the liberty to chose dying by mortal fire or by having his parts roasted piecemeal until he knows boko is not haram, not just it's mere confession. Idiota!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by BabaO2: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2015
achu442:

its u that lacks wisdom to know that terrorism can only be curtailed and can't be fought..USA military comprises of mainly Arabs and Israelis... go and get ur facts right before u come to rant on media..Also learn to appreciate the Nigerian Military, cos what we are facing now is the greatest of all battles we've fought...With applied combat and intelligence.. and the special grace of Jehovah. We shall win d war.
I will appreciate NA when they are professional and apolitical, that is what is affecting the performance of majority of them. we are talking on terrain of wars, this war Nigeria is fighting supposed not to be brainy to terminate. it is incompetency that led us to this situation.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by ocelot2006(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
MacMaster01:

u mean Mr Woman grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by TundeCole(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
chinwenduebo:
Nigerian military today caught a Boko Haram tourist disguised as a woman.

See a photo(above) of the military interviewing the woman

Source: http:///rimDQ

Interrogating?

What can fa?

Abeg shoot d goddam Terrorist!!!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by dking123: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
this ur Question has been answered hundreds of time....it is either u hav nt seen it (which I doubt) or u hav refused to accept the answer....bcuz of ur opposition mentality
1. The regional/joint military force (chad,Niger, Cameroon e.t.c) was initiated long ago but was only APPROVED to commence work recently..on february to be precise..nd I hope u knw it was Au(African union) that Approved it b4 u start calling Jonathan's name...
2. Nigerian military has been trying to buy Weapons since, but u knw the story!!!...the have finally bought some that's why u r seeing the Improvement..
3..National Assembly refused to approve the 1 billion loan until recently too....my broda ask around, "A lot of Money is Used to Fight war" ask USA !!!!

My brother stop wasting ur time. they r paid APC propaganda agents.APC is an evil party.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Kill them all..
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by BabaO2: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:

This is the answer, Nigerians like mixing wheat and chaff. AU is winning the war in Nigeria not Nigeria is winning the war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by austinbrown: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
So u guys still left this idiot to be breathing up till now?
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
but how can a normal man have beards and expect people to believe him to be a woman undecided undecided
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by papaejima1: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
femolala001:

I want the military to investigate those pple sponsoring bokoharam. They can do this by investigating the hilux vans and other weapons seized from bokoharam.
They can write the chasis number and engine number of the vehicles seized from them and trace it to the manufacturers, probably d manufacturers can explain who and who they sold d cars to.
Maybe you were not aware of the 100 Hilux vehicles which came from dubai and were cleared via a libyan port?

Some were seized by MNJTF. So there is more to this problem than we know. French nationals fighting for BH were also caught by the Cameroonians and France wants to sweep the issue under the carpet.

Just some instances to show you who the sponsors are.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 24, 2015
From that pic,I see so many wrong things!!!u mean he tried to disguise just to get pass the joint military force and e still had time to wear a wrist watch?even Alams in his pic wasn't wearing a wrist watch when he got to naija
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by PStacks(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2015
We must be careful as to what we read and see on the Internet these days.

this one wey na football boot that 2 star officer wear, where hin Combat Boot?

this disguised person obviously didnt expect to pass for a woman.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
zicoraads:
WTF! What the Flying Fvck is this? Are they planning for a party? Strip the Motherfvcker and deal with him much!

On a second thought...this is just a formality. Something to cheer amnesty international and our US partners up. Them go panel beat I'm life once the camera stops rolling grin grin

Dude my thoughts exactly.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 24, 2015
That addidas canvas though cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Kill them all..

Here, a glass of water..relax!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Thank you.
Bigp0tato:

Here, a glass of water..relax!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by isan(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg kill dat cow sharp sharp ..no investigation
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by edmond1161: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
make them confess.the chicken has come home to roast
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Thank you.

You are welcome
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by richielan: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice to see the army is trying to garner PR support however they should let the innocent lady-boy go. This is a waste of time and tax-payer money.

Also, surprised at the amount of Nigerians vying for the blood of an unknown. The reason he's not getting tortured is because he was a random passerby. Knowing the military they'd've had him hanging by his joints in a dungeon as at the time of this picture.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by MrEverest(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
zicoraads:
WTF! What the Flying Fvck is this? Are they planning for a party? Strip the Motherfvcker and deal with him much!

On a second thought...this is just a formality. Something to cheer amnesty international and our US partners up. Them go panel beat I'm life once the camera stops rolling grin grin
Smart dude, you got the drift, this is nothing but dress rehearsal P.R for public consumption, especially the double standards USA & Amnesty international that always scream human rights abuses as if "boko are rams" are human beings. I tell you, those soldiers you see there are boiling with rage inside & once the video session is over, that animal will beg to be shot.
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Nigerian soldiers are not well taken care of o,non of them is wearing military boot,one is wearing football boot,the other is wearing trainers
war front is athletic so put on trainers. Bro tot I saw that alone o
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by MrEverest(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2015
charix:
Nice to see the army is trying to garner PR support however they should let the innocent lady-boy go. This is a waste of time and tax-payer money.

Also, surprised at the amount of Nigerians vying for the blood of an unknown. The reason he's not getting tortured is because he was a random passerby. Knowing the military they'd've had him hanging by his joints in a dungeon as at the time of this picture.
This dude is a member of boko haram!!!!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by richy6060(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2015
He she look very hungry and tired of drinking garri in the forest
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Ahmeduana(m): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Creamz:
Congrats to the Nigerian Military for their recent gains in the fight against the insurgency group boko haram. But the question that comes to mind is why was the fight not intensified as it is now before this 6 weeks extension? Why did it take the top military generals this long to make up their mind to fight boko haram even with the billions they were given over the years? Could it be because they wanted to be getting huge capital votes in their budget at the expense of those under boko haram attack? Whatever the case is, I still congratulate them on their recent achievement. Better late than never. Anyway March4Buhari
DEY THERE THEY ASK QUESTIONS, DEM TALK SAY MAKE DEM PUT FISH FOR INSIDE SOUP MAKE EVERYBODY CHOP, YOU DEY TALK SAY THE FISH NO BE ICE-FISH, NA TITU, NO NA TILAPICK! THERE IS NO MORE QUESTION OF WHETHER IT TOOK LONG, THE ISSUE IS WE SHOULD GET RID OF THESE NUISANCE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha's Maid, Charity Weds Hycenth (Photos) / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / List Of 31 Ex-Governors That Will Face Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.