Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman (58050 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Buhari A Terrorist Who Committed Treasonable Felony In 1983 - Kanu, Co-Defendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Akpan107(m): 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
chigo93:
one word.fool
Thank you!

As i said earlier, am not here to fight u, you are not my problem.

We are only fighting APC, and we are making success!

APC is the most corrupt party in the history of Africa, a party withouth focus and manifesto... Infact, the second meaning of APC is ''DISASTER''

The former coupist you guys present as a Presidential candidate will never rule Nigeria again!!!

APC can only win on social media.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by inikamoze(m): 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Did anyone notice the 'Adidas' shoes the other officer was wearing? Isnt it awkward??
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
D end of Bh isn't near but here....

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by pglobal: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is hw our soldiers should be from inception and not by playing politics with the life of our gallant soldiers and given them bad images that they cannot conquer Boko Haram. kudos to Nig. armed men and women.God is by ur side
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by shamson: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Alams family
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Mr man confess all your sins and surrender all your intels on your sects activties both present and future to the gallant soldiers then maybe your life will be spared.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
yes oh! Jack Bauer Mbu is also needed here. that man can rumple person ooh!
Re: Photo Of Nigerian Soldiers Interrogating The Terrorist Who Disguised As A Woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
pglobal:
This is hw our soldiers should be from inception and not by playing politics with the life of our gallant soldiers and given them bad images that they cannot conquer Boko Haram. kudos to Nig. armed men and women.God is by ur side
you too dey believe media reports sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Crowd Goes Crazy As PDP Declares Atiku Presidential Candidate / Atiku Abubakar Convoy Trapped By Supporters In Kano (photos,video) / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.