Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (54781 Views)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Baby shower? I don't understand .

1. Is it a small shower fit for babies?

2. Is it shower that has not yet grown up and is still a baby?

3. Or is it a shower of rain where the droplets are babies?

Anyway;

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by 100Cents: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
I
nagoma:
Baby shower? I don't understand .
1. Is it a small shower fit for babies?
2. Is it shower that has not yet grown up and is still a baby?
3. Or is it a shower of rain where the droplets are babies?
Anyway;

Don't be confused..

Baby Shower is defined as the means by which a woman looking for a reason to spend her husbands money announces to the world that she is pregnant

Oxford English Dictionary 2016

2 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by redsun(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Menh! Nigerian women look ridiculous with this their new found hair. It tend to make them look like some kind of minstrel depictions.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Trinxie(f): 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How about the Fulani?
Yep, its there...have u ever heard "the Fulani people invaded old Oyo and bla blah blah" so its like Ilorin (a setting of Yoruba and Fulani)
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by easystudy101: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Are these baby mam or married women?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by easystudy101: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
stayblack:
WHY NAIJA HOES DEY ALWAYS WEAR FAKE HAIR...AND THE THIN DEY MAKE SOME LOOK LIKE JUJU....

Naija hoes like your mom and sisters abi?

2 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trinxie:

Yep, its there...have u ever heard "the Fulani people invaded old Oyo and bla blah blah" so its like Ilorin (a setting of Yoruba and Fulani)

Strange! Never heard bout fulanis in Oyo. I thought it was only Ilorin. I'l try read about it on google. But u can help tell more. Since u are one
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by feedthenation(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Some of our ladies just like to copy too much, so after spending on baby showers they will still want to do extravagant naming ceremonies.

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
orishirishi!!! wonders they say shall never end...which one come be wedding gown na

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Emmanuel602:
What is a baby shower? I've never heard of it. Reside in the north tho
It's a party to celebrate pregnancy. It's usually organized by the female friends/relatives of the expectant mother. It's an American tradition.

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
iduzebaba:
dis kind party for pilkin wey dem neva born. if dem come born am nkor?
oh oh my bros...if the pikin come die nko God forbid...dats how uche jumbo did baby shower & @ d end she dint see any baby "stillbirth"...i wont try this rubbish ooo.

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Suchie(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
I tap these blessings of more babies in my life in jesus name Amen
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is just extremely beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by englishmart(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

But na wa for this your handle grin
Where are there husbands?
which handle?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pretydiva(f): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
working so I can join father league soon
welcome 2 d club bro
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pretydiva(f): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I hope u will not work on ur pregnancy d way Airforce1 is working on his album since 1960 grin
nah...mine will take maximum of 9 mnths
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
pretydiva:
nah...mine will take maximum of 9 mnths

you just dey mention my name since morning
U see me for dream?

Sips coke
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by ireneidiva(f): 7:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
before now, pregnant women always try to cover up their pregnancy. Now, the story has changed cos every lady wanna flaunt the pregnancy.

When did married women ever hide pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
What do you do when your two besties are pregnant just as you are... And you all want to have a big baby shower? Simple - get together, have one big shower and dazzle Nigerians with the triple dose of cuteness!

Abuja was turned up yesterday when new mums to be - Mrs I, Olorunfemi Kus and LilMissHera decided to have a triple baby shower. Their beautiful friends all showed up to bless the day and I have some photos. Check them out and let's read what you think of the yummie mums to be' idea.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/must-see-photos-from-baby-shower-with.html

Seun e nor go better for u. U always bring yeye topics to front page and reject others u hate the posters.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tpiah99: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
planned pregnancies, if they want to raise the kids as peers, then they have to make sure they attend the same schools or have regular playdates/interactions, social activities, etc.

This is not a one day affair, its a longer commitment and neither will it always be easy.

They might have also added more people to their group? Maybe two more ladies/pregnancies.

Nothing wrong with four either, but five can also be a starting point.

as long as they're not starting a baby farm?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Missmossy(f): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aww these ladies are really beautiful, nice one grin me likey.

2 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by lukuluku101(m): 9:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't understand the rationale behind baby showers. undecided
Thought I was the only one...nvm, Nigerians will copy anything foreign. The new buzz now is photo sessions with half-nak.ed pregnant wife and sometimes, with the husband.

Sigh!

To the topic: the ladies are beautiful
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by OgologoDimkpa: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
which handle?
your onye amu di mma...stuff shocked
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tpiah99: 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
elobyobi:
These girls must have had lavish traditional and white weddings. But was that enough? No. They probably went on really expensive honeymoons where the babies were conceived in an air-conditioned honeymoon suite in a plush hotel in an exotic romantic holiday destination (sponsored by their politician parents). But was that enough? NO!
They just had to throw money into another event with white dresses, exorbitant events decor, and baby-shaped cakes. I tell you, it is the rich that are slave to western culture.
But I still want to be rich shaa grin

i dont get the wedding dresses either.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tpiah99: 10:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
sod09:
Pls is there any control for been scared of pregnant women....
Even wen my mum was pregnant, I use to stay away from her

dont know of anything besides staying away from them?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Sidoka: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2015
raayah:

Its kind of a big deal. I have never seen triple baby showers!

When we should be thinking of how to re-educate the black mind and go back to basic culture and values as proud and great Africans you brainwashed fools keep on picking up the white mans culture......shame
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tayoccu(m): 12:46am On Feb 25, 2015
am I the only one that finds cakes shaped like babies appalling?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by raayah(f): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Sidoka:

When we should be thinking of how to re-educate the black mind and go back to basic culture and values as proud and great Africans you brainwashed fools keep on picking up the white mans culture......shame

Where in my post did i approve of this baby shower? I only stated that I had never seen something of that nature before. Why did you decide to insult me because of my statement. Is it wrong to be excited over something new?

Speaking of picking up the "white man's culture", Why don't you drop your cell-phone and internet , clothes and cars, and rely solely on what your African brothers create.

I think you are confused. Please direct your anger and insults somewhere else.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by tpiah99: 1:32am On Feb 25, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
What do you do when your two besties are pregnant just as you are... And you all want to have a big baby shower? Simple - get together, have one big shower and dazzle Nigerians with the triple dose of cuteness!

Abuja was turned up yesterday when new mums to be - Mrs I, Olorunfemi Kus and LilMissHera decided to have a triple baby shower. Their beautiful friends all showed up to bless the day and I have some photos. Check them out and let's read what you think of the yummie mums to be' idea.

hera is the greek goddess of women and marriage.

are these ladies married by any chance?

is the baby shower a greek-themed one, going by the wreaths and white dresses?
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by akigbemaru: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2015
baby shower!
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Emmanuel602(m): 7:20am On Feb 25, 2015
CFCfan:

It's a party to celebrate pregnancy. It's usually organized by the female friends/relatives of the expectant mother. It's an American tradition.
wow thanks
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Emmanuel602:
wow thanks
You're welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.