Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee (683 Views)

Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / My Lecturer Is On My Neck / My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by PurestBoy(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2009
I apologise to any Nairalander I might have insulted lately. Now it's my turn to call for help and I need positive response from my dear people. My fiancee, an ND 1 student in a Nigerian polytechnics called me few days ago and told me a senior lecturer in a school drove and parked beside her on Monday morning while heading to campus and started wooing in a forceful manner without minding her opinion even after telling the man she's been engaged.

The lecturer promises to deal with her for her refusal to date him and my baby is scared and doesn't know what to do because she just got admission to the school eventually after years of seeking one. I'm a fresh graduate of a Nigerian University and LAUTECH to be precise though I'm yet to go for service.

Please what do you think she or we can do?
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by bleble1: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2009
Give the lecturer a threat and he will stop harassing your Fiancee.
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by Nobody: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2009
Email me the name of the school and the Lecturers name and faculty or Department. I am sure he will plead to your babie when am through. Call me on 08022753786.
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by emiversace(m): 9:56am On Jan 13, 2009
my guy no let that be you problem. if your baby say she no want nothing the lecturer go do. i don deal with person like that lecturer who even went ahead to tell him boys to arrange to rape my baby but God no dey sleep on that nite i go visit my wife to be for her school you know wetin happen dem go get the wrong person and rape her after constant threat and warning, the lecturer later call me say he no respect my threat but na my baby he respect because if na some lose girls wen e dey the campus dem 4 don fall for him. so let your baby stand her ground and nothing go happen. but u need to encourage her and let her know say nothing go happen if she no let the lecturer touch her, let her keeping telling the lecturer any time he meet her say she love you and she cannot cheat on you. take care
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by PurestBoy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
njazra:

Email me the name of the school and the Lecturers name and faculty or Department. I am sure he will plead to your babie when am through. Call me on 08022753786.

Don't you think this is risky to do? If you're serious about this, I'll go to her school after my clearance and I can get you the details you asked for.
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by tpia: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2009
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by PHARMSON: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
hey ponki, u don't have to worry let the ur little pop lady give the lecturer what he want so that he can give her what she want. i don't see any problem with such thing ponki
Re: A Senior Lecturer Is After My Fiancee by PurestBoy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2009
PHARMSON:

hey ponki, u don't have to worry let the ur little pop lady give the lecturer what he want so that he can give her what she want. i don't see any problem with such thing ponki

Another blockhead fool looking for my trouble. I reserve my comment cos I'm sure you can't stand my fury by the time I start.

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Female Student / Irish University Is A Uk School Base In Nigeria / Obafemi Awolowo Univerisity Pre-degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.