Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me (9057 Views)

"I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout" - Lady (photo) / Help! My Lecturer Is Failing Me because Of Sex / My Lecturer Is On My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by coolejjy: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2008
My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me,What Am I Gonna Do?? He Has been at my back and he promised to get me by all means,
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Hesperus(m): 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
coolejjy:

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me,What Am I going to Do?? He Has been at my back and he promised to get me by all means,
He has been at your back already? Is that so? lol

2 Likes

Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by omega25red(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2008
Hesperus:

He has been at your back already? Is that so? lol

grin grin grin you sure say you no want that A+

on a serious note you should start collecting evidence like e mails or letters and take it to the dean of students or someone with authority in that school. You don't want this person to hijack your grades in that school
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by tytylayor: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2008
may God help u
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2008
why do i think there's more to this than the poster has written.

poster prolly has some gay tendencies.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by LoveAlways(f): 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2008
lol.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Tatase(f): 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2008
I've actually seen this kind of thing happen before. It was a photography class (for art general requirement) and the professor was always praising this boy's work and the rest of us were like ah ah it's not that good. Next thing we know the professor and the boy were hanging out and like really good friends, they had inside jokes and the boy was even working with the professor after hours and getting paid. The boy was really feeling special like teacher's pet until the prof. tried it on with him. That's how mid-semestre this boy dropped the credits and left the class. He was like he'd rather repeat those credits in another class later.

As for what you should do. I think you should just tell him that you're not interested in him or in men (i'm assuming) and if it's causing problems do as omega25red says and start collecting evidence so you can report him. You shouldn't have to undergo that kind of harrassment. Don't mind him jare, SHAMELESS!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by davidt(m): 9:48am On Dec 20, 2008
Pretty gross
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by coolejjy: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2008
Tanx to y'all, i really appreciate your opinions,and the gestures
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by tRoOE(f): 4:35am On Dec 21, 2008
[size=13pt]lmfaoo@topic[/size]
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Musty450(m): 10:59am On Dec 21, 2008
poster coolejjy get the f%$k outta that situation! change schools if you have to, do not, i repeat do not, take

"by all means"

Lightly

God help you !
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by drwhopl(m): 1:22pm On Dec 21, 2008
dude if this your lecturer is going be a pain to you,just talk to him like a brother and tell him why and reasons you can't have such a relationship.i bet you must be one fine boy for this man to be in heat for you,you don't have to leave the school because some gay man is on the loose,just be wise and vigilant.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by A40(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2008
First and Foremost is this poster gay too? if he is not gay then i would advice you go to the police or something. WTF!!!!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by goldenval(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2008
@coolejjy, You're gay because if your ain't a gay, you won't post such things here, maybe you're in love with him lipsrsealed wink
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Sauron1: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2008
coolejjy:

My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me,What Am I going to Do?? He Has been at my back and he promised to get me by all means,

Jesus Wept!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2008
goldenval:

@coolejjy, You're gay because if your ain't a gay, you won't post such things here, maybe you're in love with him lipsrsealed wink

Fat lot of help.

Follow drwhopl, while collecting evidence. If drwhopl's idea doesn't work, then blow the evidence.

Does this lecturer have a wife and kids? And around what age do you think he is?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by MrCrackles(m): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2008
Topic/Poster

Sit on his manliness
!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by zheroes(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2008
he promised to get me by all means

i see something here, there's something he sees in you. you seem to be exhibiting some gay stuff, n my opinion he feels you're playing hard to get. are/were you a gay?
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by romeo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2008
Give the poor man some doggy style wink, I am sure you like doggy cheesy
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by beewhyfocs(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2008
In the first place, where is the poster writing from? I think this is not common with Nigerian lecturers ( I stand to be corrected). If the advances is to the opposite sex its understandable in a Nigerian context. If outside Nigeria, I dont think you have much problem, simple evidences as advised would do. But whichever is the case, u have got the decision to make. If you are not a gay yourself, U should be bold to turn down the advances and get straight with your life.

Always note that whatever you do today would always stand ahead of u. So be careful. I believe prayer can be of great help. So if u are a christain, see your pastor!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by RuuDie(m): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2008
Well. . . . . .  are u in love with him
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by RuuDie(m): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2008
beewhyfocs:

I believe prayer can be of great help. So if u are a christain, see your pastor!

The or whatever cult group you got out there are far better placed 4 this!
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by showbobo(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2008
MrCrackles:

Topic/Poster

Sit on his manliness
!
The poster should shoot you first before killing his lecturer undecided undecided
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by 8ball(m): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ poster

av been apprached by lotsa those freaks

u know wat ,get one lay him don=wn n his bak take a knife n chop his dick off,k

fair warning to all them freaks outta vere
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by chyk91(m): 11:31pm On Dec 21, 2008
gather evidence fast and report him. also try and avoid him.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by goldenval(m): 11:45pm On Dec 21, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na wa oh ooo, all the responces here are so funny, ppl always like talking of gay lipsrsealed, @ the poster, i have seen that you're 100% gay and that's why he need you to test that ass lipsrsealed, Waiting for your responce
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by gamechange(m): 12:09am On Dec 22, 2008
The best thing to do is to be frank and without resentment, explain that you are seeing someome else (that's if you are gay) or that your preference is women (if you're straight).

I suggest you document your correspondences and mail it to yourself as registered mail- never open the mail just keep it in a safe place, it may be useful later on- that's if he does start a witchunt.

Then carry on your life as normal.

Do not escalate the matter except you are convinced this person is out to get you.

I have come to accept that society has changed forever, gay people are here to stay, whether we like, accept or not. Tolerance is key as long as no one is shoving their sexual preference or nuance in my face.

Be safe.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by ogbongzky(m): 12:31am On Dec 22, 2008
@POSTER,

KINDLY POST YOUR PICTURE AND LET ME SEE IF YOU REALLY WORTH SOMETHING D LECTURER HAVE TO DIE FOR, PIC OF MODEL WONT BE ACCEPTED OOO shocked
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by lawwyblack(m): 12:40am On Dec 22, 2008
its a pity player, but get this man b4 he gets either ur grades or ur backside. shocked
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by sley4life(m): 1:00am On Dec 22, 2008
@poster, u are a GAY, na only u de class wey ur lect go de interested with u, and u even said ur lecturer is at ur back, means he has been admiring ur back and its in ur back already
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by ginelo(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2008
hp u r not a gay.just resist him and be wise in this issue so he wont affect your grades.please don't involve yourself.
Re: My Lecturer Is A Gay And He Is Desperately In Love With Me by Hauwa1: 1:24am On Dec 22, 2008
how do they even make love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Higher Institutions Ranking: Uniben, Ui, Unaab: Auchi Poly / Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] / Hide Your Men We Are Coming For Them – SS3 Girls Of UDDS Issue Warning (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.