Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,729 members, 7,865,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion (627 Views)

Fayose: Buhari Just Making Noise On Corruption. The Cable. / Fayose: Buhari Forfeited Half His Salary? I Am Ready To Forfeit All Of Mine / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
“Knowledge helps men to identify with conduct that is distant from sneering remarks.”-Eddie Asukwo

The Governor of Ekiti State, runs contrary to the above quote.

One will expect that for someone who holds such a revered office in the state, he should be of good example and a model worth emulating.

But all these are absent, when the name Fayose is mentioned.

He has left the governance of his state and dwelt on campaigns of calumny against the leading opposition presidential candidate.

Fayose, may I remind you that Ekiti State ranks top among the least developed states in Nigeria.

A state where riding Okada seems to be the viable business and the Fayose market mainly occupied by the igbos in doing their businesses and contributing to the growth of the state.

Can Fayose name one viable thing that is working in the state, or the developments in terms of infrastructures?

An impeached governor who was smuggled back into government house through a fraud electoral process which only the courts can decide his fate on the elections.

The much publicised rigging tape by Captain Sagir involving Fayose and his team of riggers still exposes the rot in our electoral system and the biased nature of our military institution.

The signs are getting clearer.

Goodluck Jonathan once said,”Even the blind can see.”

Fayose, undoubtedly, will become Buhari’s first casualty when he becomes president.

We have nothing in our minds to doubt that Fayose may go the way he went in his first missionary journey to government house.

He will be running and seeking for help just the way he did when he was desperately seeking a return to government house and even wrote an apology letter to Obasanjo.

The same Obasanjo he is castigating today.

The same Buhari he is running propaganda against.

Politics is a game of interest.

In one of my published articles entitled: AYODELE FAYOSE:THE MISTAKE GOVERNOR OF EKITI STATE.

I expected that this man must have learnt something.

But he proves to be a bad student who refuses to learn.

All the gimmicks displayed and his vociferous attacks on Buhari are mere defence mechanisms to be seen to be working for Jonathan.

It is the likes of Fayose that has made Jonathan to grow unpopular everyday.

You don’t attack always.

But Fayose’s launch of massive attacks on Buhari and Obasanjo needs a reprisal response.

The day Buhari is announced as president, I bet you that Fayose will offer the first congratulatory message.

He loves his position as a governor, but he doesn’t know how to keep it.

He has become Buhari’s campaign aide.

Leaving his job as a governor and you think he is working for Jonathan?

The more propaganda he runs against Buhari, the more votes he convinces Nigerians for him.

If Buhari emerges, our earnest wish is that he forgives the many sins of Fayose against him.

But I cannot assure Fayose that Obasanjo will forgive him.

But will only wish his ouster as governor.

This write up is not a prediction because am not a seer, it is a reminder on Fayose to learn from history so that today’s joy will not be tomorrow’s regrets.

A REPUTATION FOUNDED ON INTEGRITY MUST BE NURTURED BY TRUTH.

Eneh John is a Journalist and Secretary,Coalition of Human Rights Defenders.(CORHD)
E-mail: enehjohn49@yahoo.com
http://abusidiqu.com/ayodele-fayose-buharis-first-casualty-as-president-by-eneh-john/

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by ellguapo: 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015

This is the problem

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Gbawe: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Honestly, the only folks who can praise and identify with Fayose's conduct are those with no good home breeding. Yorubas call them "omo alaileko". Fayose's behaviour is one all decent Nigerians from good backgrounds, whether supporters of the APC or PDP, should condemn. His politics of evil and bitterness, when the PDP called for "issue-based" campaigning, shames the ruling Party of the biggest black nation on earth.

5 Likes

Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by dominique(f): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2015
He had better go on self-imposed exile if Buhari wins.

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
. . . . . . . . .how Ayo Fayose got to be governor still beats my imagination . . . . . . . . . . . his mental state really calls for questioning . . . . . .his obsession with death and sickness is truly intriguing . . . . . . . . . . .Fayose is another baggage Jonathan can do without

1 Like

Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by RAFIC(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
First things first bro.....
IF Buhari wins is still highly unlikely, so take a chill pill be wait for that...
By the way nice point u've got there
Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Elslim: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Ngwakwe: 9:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Another violent undemocratic op-Ed.

I suppose Gov. Ayo Fayose will lose his immunity immediately you vote Buhari or APC will scrap Judiciary in event it captures power at the centre (though future impossible assumption).

It is good people are experiencing small slice of the stupidity of Gov Rotimi Amaechi in attacking Mr President in Gov. Fayose's utterances and attack on the people's General.

I once thought Gov. Amaechi's stupidity was bravery, not again.

Now I know that Buhari's supporters are everything but democrats
Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by dre11(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2015

Can a tout know how to keep something precious since it was given to him on a platter of God through the back door

He has become Buhari’s campaign aide.

That's a known fact

He is now the Chief publist of the APC with his negative propaganda which the populace have out grown and can read btw his actions and words

Let him continue
Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Ngwakwe:

I suppose Gov. Ayo Fayose will lose his immunity immediately you vote Buhari or APC will scrap Judiciary in event it captures power at the centre (though future impossible assumption).

It is good people are experiencing small slice of the stupidity of Gov Rotimi Amaechi in attacking Mr President in Gov. Fayose's utterances and attack on the people's General.

. . . . . . . . . .Fayose will not lose immunity, rather the judiciary will not be "tampered" with in order to protect him . . . . . . . . . .I'm sure the capt. Sagir episode will be properly looked into . . . . . . . . . .what's the parallel between Fayose and Amaechi? has Amaechi wished death on anyone? is Amaechi stalking anyone?
Re: Ayodele Fayose: Buhari’s First Casualty As President - Opinion by rusher14: 9:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Ngwakwe:

One's immunity comes from one's democratic office.

Sometimes it comes from an influential presidency with money to burn as we all have witnessed in Ekiti.

Sometimes the state house could have its exco overturned even when a quorum isn't formed.

Sometimes you even get a president who's informed about evidence in the form of a recording in which a few party members of his contrived to rig an election yet he outrightly debunks it. Such body language tells the masses something and sometimes teleguides the judiciary into submission.

Such are the joys of a nascent democracy whereby the rule of law would always take its 'natural course'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Begs For Ceasefire. .!! / GMB Visited Me In My Dream Pleading Me To Vote For Him. / We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.