Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

What's Ur Take On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Take On This (1020 Views)

Romancelanders Get In Here! Know What Ur Birthmonth Says About You / What Is Ur Take On Inter-tribal Marriage / What's Ur View: 38 Yrs Old Guy Getting Married To A 20 yrs old Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Take On This by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Is it a bad thing to meet, date and eventually get married to someone you met on a social site?

I dont feel its wrong but a colleague is saying otherwise...so i decided to put it onhere to seek u ppl's opinion.
Re: What's Ur Take On This by Ivorybaby(f): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2015
It all depends on what you want, it doesn't work for everybody. For me I won't risk it.
Re: What's Ur Take On This by praxs(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2015
it has happened, its happening and it will continue to happen. but personally, i will find it difficult to trust that person wholeheartedly becoz, am sure am not the only person she might have met on social network and probably will continue meeting others behind my back
Re: What's Ur Take On This by Cutehector(m): 10:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Very soon, marriages will be done online grin. Its not a bad thing. We are in 2015 grin
Re: What's Ur Take On This by iceberylin(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2015
it depends ....

Buh badoo is a NO NO
Re: What's Ur Take On This by Vision4God: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Better trust God and open ur eyes dan depend on social media. Its dangerous
Re: What's Ur Take On This by klins4213(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Not bad...but vary vary lisky...Enough Orijin to wash eye to shine well...
Re: What's Ur Take On This by Funkychic(f): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
praxs:
it has happened, its happening and it will continue to happen. but personally, i will find it difficult to trust that person wholeheartedly becoz, am sure am not the only person she might have met on social network and probably will continue meeting others behind my back

and supposedly you met her elsewhere other than social network...... would u be guaranteed dat u are d only person she may have met and will continue seeing afterwards and then wholeheartedly trust her

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Take On This by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:
it depends ....

Buh badoo is a NO NO
I heard that place is an online one night stand network
Re: What's Ur Take On This by iceberylin(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
I heard that place is an online one night stand network
I dont have an account there sef
Re: What's Ur Take On This by alberto2k(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Buh badoo is a NO NO

You fit manage 2go own be that grin
Re: What's Ur Take On This by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:

You fit manage 2go own be that grin
Plc what is togo undecided
Re: What's Ur Take On This by yinkus4u2c(f): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Funkychic:

and supposedly you met her elsewhere other than social network...... would u be guaranteed dat u are d only person she may have met and will continue seeing afterwards and then wholeheartedly trust her

exactly my point
Re: What's Ur Take On This by alberto2k(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Plc what is togo undecided

that social media where u met your current gf grin
Re: What's Ur Take On This by veekid(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2015
that's cool nah, its happening; Buh what of someone living beside your house, like u share the same fence
Re: What's Ur Take On This by praxs(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Funkychic:

her character and will determine if i will trust her. moreover, u and i both knw that meeting elsewhere is the general and normal way people meet. you get to know each, things starting to work out beautifully, the trust gradually starts to develop. but social network, i hardly can trust that person deeply
Re: What's Ur Take On This by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:

that social media where u met your current gf grin
taught its a country in Africa undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Ur Take On This by Funkychic(f): 11:04am On Feb 24, 2015
praxs:
her character and will determine if i will trust her. moreover, u and i both knw that meeting elsewhere is the general and normal way people meet. you get to know each, things starting to work out beautifully, the trust gradually starts to develop. but social network, i hardly can trust that person deeply

Well, its ur own point of view....maybe other people will say otherwise
Re: What's Ur Take On This by cirmuell(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:
it depends ....

Buh badoo is a NO NO
Badoo, 2go, fb, Twitter...na the same everywhere bro, whatever will be will be.

@Op like this dude stated, it depends. The reason some people resorts to online dating is 'cause some are either introverts, or too shy to walk up to a lady or man as the case may be or they have very tight schedules(this is common), and there are the scammers too.

These are the same set of people you see putting out their details on print medias, radios, TVs for potential partners...so you see it's not even only on social media.

Wether you end up with a good or bad one is at your own discretion. There're numerous relationships started online that ended up in marriages working perfectly and vice versa.

Sometimes it works out fine, sometimes you ain't just lucky enough.

1 Like

Re: What's Ur Take On This by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
It depends on the person you meet,if you me on nairaland and meet shekau of sambisa kingdom real life,which one is supposed to be fruitful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Ur Take On This by suyamasta(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
It depends on the person you meet,if you me on nairaland and meet shekau of sambisa kingdom real life,which one is supposed to be fruitful
yea i totally agree!
it all depends on the person
Re: What's Ur Take On This by auntymi(f): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
It depends if u meet d rite person

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Answer This Question. / Is This True / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.