Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

How Do I Tell Her ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her ? (643 Views)

My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) / Should I Tell Her She Was Just A Bet Between I And My Friend? / How Do I Tell My Igbo Neighbor He Makes Noise During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her ? by dstnd: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
my question reminds me of R Kelly song,'how do I tell her'but mine is a question that might eat me deep for a long tym to come.he has been dating ify for a year now they are so much in love with each other aleast not until last week wen he met her big sister who made him realized that they are cousins.
her sister has been devastated,she doesn't know how to tell her.pls house how do I go about it? how do I tell her we are cousins?
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by buygala(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2015
By publishing the news in Punch newspaper undecided

This sun is too hot to waste time on such topics angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
A serious case of benjamin button
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Duhh! By opening your mouth and telling her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Op you are using Ist person and 3rd person in the same context. It leaves me a bit confused.

Are you the guy that's dating ify?

If you are then just tell her. I don't know how she is going to take it, but just tell her.
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by Gboyeboy(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Duhh! By opening your mouth and telling her.
Abi?!
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Be like chemistry...
I dont understand angry
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by dstnd: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op you are using Ist person and 3rd person in the same context. It leaves me a bit confused.

Are you the guy that's dating ify?

If you are then just tell her. I don't know how she is going to take it, but just tell her.
actually a mistake on my part
Re: How Do I Tell Her ? by datguru: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

A Question For The Ladies / Uniben Romance Chat Room / Ladies, Does Your Man Have Wandering Eyes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.