Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

When Last Have You Cried For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Have You Cried For Love? (6031 Views)

Guys Have U Ever Cried For A Lady Or Girlfriend And Why? / d day u cried for somefin not worth it.....share d experience.. check mine.. / Have You Ever Cried For Love Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Crying means u have emotions, u r more human and u feel things. When last thing you open those flood gates to shed tears for your loved one(s) ? Tel us d experience and what caused it. I knw guys wil say they havnt cried befor.. Its ok to cry tho. As for me, I have wept, and wept uncontrolably grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dat was about 5 years ago.

Now that I think about it... it was such a stupid thing.. cheesy so can't tell embarassed
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by temitemi1(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by vjsmiles: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Now that I think about it... it was such a stupid thing.. cheesy so can't tell embarassed
HOW OLD WERE YOU cheesy
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
HOW OLD WERE YOU cheesy

Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by vjsmiles: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:

YOU MUSTAV LOVED HIM wink
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by cozy7(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
I really don't know abr that. SINCERITY and FIDELITY is d key. Get those and it's only a matter of time b4 u real luv that'll stick with u in thick n thin.
JUST THAT IN LIFE, WE MAY HV TO MEET SOME BAD (INSINCERE) PPLE, SO THAT WHEN D TRUE PERSON COMES, WE'LL RECOGNIZE, CLING ON N APPRECIATE.

I'M SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE!
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
never
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by ifex370(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
For what? angry
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
It seems you guys don really know what they call crying for love, i will enlighten you.....

The first and last time i cried for love was back then in secondary school, i was in jss 3 then, there is this girl i loved so much and one day, i decided to send the girl a love letter which i later sent to her, unfortunately, the letter circulated round the class and i never knew how it got to our class teacher, mehn!!!! I was being called to the assembly the front of the assembly the next day i received 25lashes of cane, just imagine the ways i cried that faithful day cry That's what they call crying for love not the nonsense cry you people are crying these days....

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by jnrbayano(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
9-years ago.

She left me. The one and only time.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:

lol I knw. Dnt bother sayin it grin
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
jnrbayano:
9-years ago.

She left me. The one and only time.
eya it's a pity. Why did she leav u
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by ijobaooorun(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Never A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ will never
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by jnrbayano(m): 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
eya it's a pity. Why did she leav u

The old same issue, "mothers pressuring their daughters to follow a made man in the expense of love"

She resisted for far to long and later succumbed.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
never cried for a bitcch.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

The old same issue, "mothers pressuring their daughters to follow a made man in the expense of love"

She resisted for far to long and later succumbed.
awwww. Its a pity. I imajine how hard u must av wept.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
ijobaooorun:
Never A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ will never
seconded cheesy
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Crying means u have emotions, u r more human and u feel things. When last thing you open those flood gates to shed tears for your loved one(s) ? Tel us d experience and what caused it. I knw guys wil say they havnt cried befor.. Its ok to cry tho. As for me, I have wept, and wept uncontrolably grin

I have the potential to cry for love.

But, I have not cried for anyone for so called "love" in reality angry.

I know I can tho, because I seem to bawl easily over sappy movies. I am a sucker for good tear jerkers

grin. I have the heart of Gold tho; just sometimes wrapped in barb wired fence with pit bulls around it.

1 Like

Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
never cried for a bitcch.
undecided
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by jnrbayano(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
awwww. Its a pity. I imajine how hard u must av wept.

I really cried inside a lot, thank God my other friends were there to comfort me.
That incident really defined me as a man and I'm glad it happened.

Do you know that that lady hasn't stopped loving and disturbing me?

This world is full of mystery.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Xiadnat:

I have the potential to cry for love.

But, I have not cried for anyone for so called "love" in reality angry.

I know I can tho, because I seem to bawl easily over sappy movies. I am a sucker for good tear jerkers

grin. I have the heart of Gold tho; just sometimes wrapped in barb wired fence with pit bulls around it.

hahahhahaha. Dats so honest of u. Deep down in u, u have d heart of a caring person. But lol why would u scare ppo away by wrapping a barbed wire fence wit pit bulls? I guess dis was as a result of a hurt in d past because I knw we all were once innocent until sum factor made our eyes open.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

I really cried inside a lot, thank God my other friends were there to comfort me.
That incident really defined me as a man and I'm glad it happened.

Do you know that that lady hasn't stopped loving and disturbing me?

This world is full of mystery.
why will she stop loving u? She dey krase? But please dnt giv into her demands, she has made her choice already and u ddnt force her.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by happykidArotiba(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
everyday, for Jonathan, coz he will win come march!!! I Love Him grin
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by jnrbayano(m): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
why will she stop loving u? She dey krase? But please dnt giv into her demands, she has made her choice already and u ddnt force her.

You and I know that it will never be possible.

All her numerous ingenious tactics have failed.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided
u see ur life, why d face. I thought u secoded a guy who says never will he cry for love. So why r u makin d face wen another guy says he won't cry for a beech
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
happykidArotiba:
everyday, for Jonathan, coz he will win come march!!! I Love Him grin
Mumu, is that the answer to the question the op asked You will jez come from nowhere and start messing up threads
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
u see ur life, why d face. I thought u secoded a guy who says never will he cry for love. So why r u makin d face wen another guy says he won't cry for a beech
I hate the word bitch!
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by happykidArotiba(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
zick19:

Mumu, is that the answer to the question the op asked You will jez come from nowhere and start messing up threads
now u see dis dumbass quoting me, I love him, and I cry for him too, or wah did the op ask?
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
jnrbayano:

You and I know that it will never be possible.

All her numerous ingenious tactics have failed.
dats good. Cuz adultery isn't an option. Shey she don see money na, make she enjoy am.
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Cutehector(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I hate the word bitch!
sorry abt dat. But u dnt hav to say u won't eva shed tears, its not a sign of weakness as most ppo think. It only shows u dat u r human
Re: When Last Have You Cried For Love? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
sorry abt dat. But u dnt hav to say u won't eva shed tears, its not a sign of weakness as most ppo think. It only shows u dat u r human
oh ok,guys cry most for love tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot and sexy queen Vera Sidika show off her sexy big bod (photos) 18+ / How Long Did Your Virginity Sex Last / Curvy Lady Sends Follower Into Frenzy With Her See Through Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.