Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army (60159 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by macanu(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ko
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by vintino(m): 8:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
kiss
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by slimzypink(f): 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Finally a girl I must say she is pretty

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by daclint(m): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
She no get boobs o grin
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Mutuwa(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
She cute o! BTW

Excerpt.

This subject affect us all, on a daily basis

I've learned ...That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

I've learned .... That when you're in love, it shows.

I've learned .... That just one person saying to me, 'You've made my day!' makes my day.

I've learned .... That having a child fall asleep in your arms is one of the most peaceful feelings in the world.

I've learned .... That being kind is more important than being right.

I've learned .... That you should never say no to a gift from a child.

I've learned .... That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.

I've learned .... That no matter how serious your life requires you to be, everyone needs a friend to act goofy with.

I've learned .... That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I've learned .... That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

I've learned .... That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I've learned .... That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

I've learned .... That money doesn't buy class.

I've learned .... That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular.

I've learned .... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

I've learned .... That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I've learned .... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

I've learned .... That love, not time, heals all wounds.

I've learned .... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

I've learned .... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile..

I've learned .... That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I've learned ... That life is tough, but I'm tougher.

I've learned .... That opportunities are never lost; someone will take the ones you miss.

I've learned .... That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

I've learned .... That I wish I could have told my Mom that I love her one more time before she passed away.

I've learned .... That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.

I've learned ..... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

I've learned ..... That when your newly born grandchild holds your little finger in his little fist, that you're hooked for life.

I've learned .... That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.

I've learned .... That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by ojoe88(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
MILF!!
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Oghenechacho(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Omotogbe!!! Is she available
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by eldnix: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ok nice meeting u...n u re?undecided
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by VANHELLSING: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
tobtap:

bros....i no know oooo...just made it up cheesy grin

Atleast,Igbos will no longer claim to be only Jews in Nigerian cool cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by musaffyan(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Fine babe... grin

Naa watin ya eye c b DAT

When is she on course or program there an isreali army
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
So is she coming to help Nigeria fight Boko haram ?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by favourelisha(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Infact Tobi return to nigeria,you are missing something.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by auntymi(f): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
daclint:
She no get boobs o grin
too much of trainin grin bt uR mind shA

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by laoma15(m): 9:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can only join and fight for two country force; IDF and US Marine.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by jude33084(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
No civilian in Israel. Fact. cool
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by GBTYO: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
That's that boko killer right there
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by GBTYO: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Osogbo muhajadeens will be mad over this
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by TI1919(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Our sister we're proud of you...

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Vitaglyde: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nija pple everywhere
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by kilokeys(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
chai.. i wish she could marry the man that enjoys beating up women..
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by wise0ne: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is a man full of contradictions.- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.- He is honest but lies about his qualification.-He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 millionworth of drugs to donate.- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".May God protect us from this hypocrite.
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by GBTYO: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
kilokeys:
chai.. i wish she could marry the man that enjoys beating up women..

Boko alert!
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Big ups to you, Tobi C!

Nothing do you!

Hamas will not sight you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by IYANGBALI: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
If only dis girlk now how I take eyes remove cloth for her body dey look her bweast and her down below,she no go load her photo for internet again,kai her thing sweet me well well. Next person please

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by itoldu: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
This one that is sounding like sweet news. May she not be a target of ISIS kidnap I pray.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by IYANGBALI: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ashleyma77:
pretty lady.

I'm sure she is well armed during duties unlike a country I know in west Africa.

a countly that is craiming to be the giant of Aflica grin
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Legit: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
daviddd:
Very beautiful young lady with a focus. This story lends credence to the fact that, if you dream big, there's nothing stopping you from achieving your dreams. Go for it. Keep your head up always. Impossible is nothing!
What is so big about joining the killing force, anybody can do it. Don't over credit her.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
UnimkeAk:
Now this is what you call a beautiful woman,
not the mofo calling linda beautiful in the other thread.

Apart from her massive beauty, I'm also attracted to her self confidence.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by mmsen: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
If she wanted to join the armed forces and murder Muslims she could have stayed in Naija.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
sinkhole:
Yoruba don get Jew again? its OK ooo!

Judaism is a religion!

Not even all Israelis are Jews, did you know that?

Ever heard of Samaritans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Suspension Of Fayemi From APC / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names) / Lagos To Begin Payment Of N35,000 Minimum Wage November; See New Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.