Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army (60411 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by sam13(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ashleyma77:
pretty lady.

I'm sure she is well armed during duties unlike a country I know in west Africa.

Shhhhhhhhh dont loud it someone is coming
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by stanisbaratheon: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
stevecantrell:
Iya, if you're a soldier then I'm your ISIS. You can take me down any day. grin

your head no correctgrin

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by GBTYO: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
mmsen:
If she wanted to join the armed forces and murder Muslims she could have stayed in Naija.

fool
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by mmsen: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
GBTYO:

fool

Did I say something erroneous?

That is what the IDF does - they murder Palestinians.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
If I give this babe one blow, she go faint if not die.. Who give her uniform?

Before you wake up from your dream, please google "Krav Maga".

That "Babe" will tear you to pieces!

You think say na Nigeria Police be IDF?

3 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by GBTYO: 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
mmsen:

Did I say something erroneous?

That is what the IDF does - they murder Palestinians.

fool
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by victorv12(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
I never knew those fvcking zionist can recruit blacks to join their military. They're more racially and socially conscious than europeans. Crazy zionist! Bombing and killing innocent palestinians is their way. It's so infortunate they got one of ours and tured her into a yoruba jew.

2 Likes

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by blacq2009(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=Handsomeemmy post=31037433][/quote]

Is it not Sambissa forest she's in?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by creepsyme(f): 9:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Love ur courage tobi.. but their military unifom looks like LASMA uniform.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by mmsen: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
victorv12:
I never knew those fvcking zionist can recruit blacks to join their military. They're more racially and socially conscious than europeans. Crazy zionist! Bombing and killing innocent palestinians is their way. It's so infortunate they got one of ours and tured her into a yoruba jew.

They're much like the Americans and Europeans - they allow pretty much anyone to risk their life (or die) for that country.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by blacq2009(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:

You be John Cena abi na Umaaga.?

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by musaffyan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Eyaah congrats GEJ supposed to let our gals in brono follow up learning for pakistan
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by blacq2009(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make he come kan help us kill all dis islamic mad men cum boko haram!

Go kill them. You go get promotion go serve Israeli army. Baa yoli
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am a Nigerian, but a south Korean soldier. I'm a captain presently. it's not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Saucekide25(m): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by mickyeddi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Now that's what you call beauty not the ugly miss nairalands you see on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by thaoriginator: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

Me I maga pass dem for krav
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by nedupel(m): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ashleyma77:
pretty lady.

I'm sure she is well armed during duties unlike a country I know in west Africa.

country wen u dey
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Fine babe... grin
kai see Fine en mata
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by oweman: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
sinkhole:

Yoruba don get Jew again? its OK ooo!

Never heard of the yorubas wanting to be jews had always thought only the YAMIRINS want to ape being jews .
Did not see or read where the lady claim yorubas want to be jews in the post .
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
I just pity you sir, not after she has gone through a krav maga course.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by thaoriginator: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Quincyolarks:
I just pity you sir, not after she has gone through a krav maga course.
do u knw d courses I passed thru?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
ellguapo:
Come join NA embarassed after the clueless has left, the incoming General will appreciate your worth

March4Buhari

*modified
look At ur head ewu, is gej that make ur parent gave birth to u out of wedlock
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
Me I maga pass dem for krav

I dey feel your confidence, Bro!

On a serious note, if you face someone like her, assuming she is trained, you will throw your blow, miss, then be rendered BLIND!!

She will then systematically dismantle you while you are groping about trying to see!

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by XRAY21(m): 10:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ashleyma77:
pretty lady.

na so we the know una apc
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by visalo: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
ellguapo:
Come join NA embarassed after the clueless has left, the incoming General will appreciate your worth

March4Buhari

*modified

Your sickness is incurable.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by temitemi1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bros, u no get sense ooooo
ellguapo:

March4Buhari

*modified

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by vislabraye(m): 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Another brainy African lost to the outside world, while the ignorant ones stay behind and support crooks like GEJ and co that are intent on destroying their future.

What has GEJ got do with this nah ? Abi is it in GEJ's regime you started hearing of brain drain
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
visalo:

Your sickness is incurable.

Give me a "sickness" that credits my account each time I post any day!
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by vislabraye(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Bros, u no get sense ooooo

Ask him for his age.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by vislabraye(m): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

A lot of people in NL are not well informed. Krav maga is deadlier than karate.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
this story is so disjointed and incomplete.
these questions arise before we could get the whole story:

(1) Her father is apparently an Israeli or a Jew; is her mother a Nigerian?
(2) If her mother is not a Nigerian, was she born in Nigeria?
(3) If she was born in Nigeria by non-Nigerians, did she naturalize in Nigeria? (i don't recall Nigerian citizenship being by birth, I could be wrong though).

merely growing up in Nigeria does not make one a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before / Protests As Agberos Increase Daily Fee For Buses To N13k In Lagos / Wike's Adviser Cyril Dum-Wite Arrested With Thugs During Rivers Election (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.