Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30958 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2009
Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, ; Romans 2:9
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
Someone on the message boards criticized me for being intolerant, for wanting all people to be like me. I don't understand that critique. I want all people to be literate, like me. Tell me ,Is that a bad thing. . .? huh??  I want all people to have access to sanitary water, like me. That seems like I have their best intentions in mind. I want all people to be free to use reason and reality to interact with their world and not be the victims of organized mythology and sanctified fairy tales. I guess it's okay if I don't want them to have to shit in their water as long as they get to have shit in their heads.

Think on your own anyway.((right Choice))
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
SATANISM is not all about evil friend. . . You have to love being a Satanist. We are Open minded and ready to meet up with those Despirately want freedom from Religion and Freewill to Control their own Life. YES, no book or laws can lead you astray if you're walking in the Left hand path,honestly i have been a testifier and we change the world each day- Our project to put Religion to a final end is not Evil .

We Know our brotherhood around the World and seeking the entire human race be aware of our Past and Upcoming X-Projects.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by hubreality(m): 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

SATANISM is not all about evil friend. . . You have to love being a Satanist. We are Open minded and ready to meet up with those Despirately want freedom from Religion and Freewill to Control their own Life. YES, no book or laws can lead you astray if you're walking in the Left hand path,honestly i have been a testifier and we change the world each day- Our project to put Religion to a final end is not Evil .

We Know our brotherhood around the World and seeking the entire human race be aware of our Past and Upcoming X-Projects.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose

THE FINAL LIE
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
hubreality:

THE FINAL LIE

Christianity is a lie! tongue
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Christianity is a Lie and a big barrier to human race. I have my proofs and you as a Believer reading my post now if you like Create another chance for argument and tell the im Wrong ,as Usual. I have been mislead by the so called Religion Doctrine ,since i always make sure i give clean explanation on whatsover  share so that the points would be Clear and pure understanding.Im From Christian Background but why and for what reason do i find injustice  therein?,Yes. . .there must be a Reason my dear.

I Believe nobody can Control my Brain as myself- after several years in Christianity i study the Bible ,i learned what's written inside but the whole things are Brainwashing machine.At first i think about it and be myself,I decieded to be an Atheist Satanist since there's no proof for God Exsistence,if not from the Manmaid BIBLE what Else?.

A strategy that LaVey's Church of Satan has used has been to claim that since LaVey was the first person to call himself a "Satanist" in a big public way, this gave LaVey the authority to define "Satanism"; therefore, anyone who doesn't follow LaVey's teachings is "not a Satanist." .The problem with this strategy is that it has led to endless quarrels over who is a "true Satanist." Obviously, Religious folk are not going to agree with CoS's definition.

[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=14pt]Do not be fooled by a Lost Soul, for Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, ; Romans 2:9

Be Wise!
If a Dog Can pray, what about you, Learn to pray, [/size]

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Funny you feel so happy thinking you have finally make an Important mark Maykelly dear Believer. . .Points of Correction that's a FUN loving Animal, the Dog is only Playing__Not Praying.

See how low esteem you are?,My Friend in the United state Owned that Wall papper and many people have been using it as Comments in some other Social Sites and Forums. Just like you just seen it cheesy cheesy
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2009
The Devil blinds his followers eyes, they don't see nor understand

[i]Does it still look like playing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;[/i]D grin grin grin

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
[size=13pt]Get out!, Whats the Big deal with the two illustrated pictures you attached here. . .?,Dogs are Like that i have a Dog too and whatsover i teaches (Satans Bingo) he get use to it . Likewise Monkey,if you teaches a Monkey to Steal Money,he would be stealing Money even though there are Money notes and Ordinary white papers mix up, and if you teaches Monkey to Steal Gold so the Monkey can differentiate Gold From Silver.

Thats not a Sufficient Excusse to back up the So called Christianity Doctrines. cheesy undecided
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Get out!, Whats the Big deal with the two illustrated pictures you attached here. . .?,Dogs are Like that i have a Dog too and whatsover i teach (Satans Bingo) he get use to it . Likewise Monkey,if you teach a Monkey to Steal Money,he would be stealing Money even though there are Money notes and Ordinary white papers mix up, and if you teach Monkey to Steal Gold so the Monkey can differentiate Gold From Silver. So Satan has taught me how to steal, and other others
undecided
[/size]

[size=14pt]You see your self grin grin Ogaga4Luv (satan Bingo) grin grin grin grin grin grin satan bingo poor you, grin grin grin grin grin oh satan wicked ooooo satan bingo Ogaga grin grin grin grin grin Ewu Kambie ooo grin grin grin [/size]

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2009
[size=13pt]Maykelly  I Ogaga  gaze into the glassy eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck him by the beard; I uplift a broad-axe, and split open his worm-eaten skull!   shocked  . What can you do me? huh  cheesy tell me. Even your JEHOVAK
God cant challenge my wrath talkingless of you Woman lacking self Assurance and Self Confidence. undecided

I only pity you because when the time comes you cant run to seeking help from me,That times may be too late my dear,Despite all i have shared with you online so far you're very stubborn with your blind faith fails.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2009
Join and perish forever, forever and ever.

Accept the Truth and live forever and ever lasting cheesy
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=13pt]The Satan is and always has been a gentleman. . . wink[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by grace5: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
Jesus loves you ,come to him when there is still time,
hell is real, is prison,eternal doom,full of fear,
stink,beating,in  fire ,full of demons, no mercy,seperation from GOD,no love.
worst than any worst place on earth,you will be mock by demon forever.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by grace5: 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2009
PLEASE READ OF PEOPLE IN HELL:

Lee, Haak-Sung:

With a firm determination, I started praying in tongues, when suddenly the cross hanging behind the podium radiated with bright light, and a round door appeared. A little later, Jesus appeared. "Haak-Sung. I love you." I could not contain the happiness that overwhelmed me. "Haak-Sung, there is some place you have to go with Me, so let's go." As soon as Jesus took my hand, my body floated in the air as light as a feather. When we arrived at our destination, there was a strange stench, and it was very dirty. I could hardly breathe due to the offensive smell all around me. "Jesus, my beloved Jesus. Where are we? I can't see too well in front of me," I shouted, but Jesus said, "Haak-Sung, don't be frightened. This is hell. I will protect you, so do not worry. But look closely."

The fire heated the gates of hell bright red, and even before entering it was unbearably hot. I had to turn away from the scorching fire and the intense heat. I asked, "Jesus, how can we step into this pit of fire? I don't think I can do this." We went to a place that was pitch dark, and I could not see a thing. Then, as soon as Jesus touched my eyes, I could see very clearly. There was an old lady with a look of despair sitting motionless and wearing a white traditional Korean dress. Jesus instructed, "Haak-Sung, look closer," so I walked closer to the old lady. It was my maternal grandmother, who had passed away a few years earlier. When my mother left home, my maternal grandmother raised me. My grandmother loved us. I was not right that my grandmother was in hell. With astonishment I shouted out to her, "Grandma, it's me, Haak-Sung. How can a gentle and kind person end up here? Hurry, come out of there." My grandmother quickly recognized me, and surprised, she asked, "Haak-Sung, why are you here? How did you come here?" I replied, "Jesus brought me here. Grandma, hurry and come out of there." My grandmother cried and shouted, "Haak-Sung, as much as I want to get out, you can't do what you want here. You must not end up here. Leave immediately." In tears I pleaded with Jesus, "Jesus, please help my grandmother come out. My grandmother lived a sad life." In an instant, a large snake appeared below my grandmother's leg and started coiling and winding up her body. I screamed loudly, "Ahh." My grandmother fearfully shouted, "Save me, please," but there was no use. "Jesus, my beloved Jesus, I am the one who's done so much evil," I cried. "Please do something, please." Jesus did not say a word, but His heart was breaking as He watched. I cried and cried as I begged, but there was no use. Even in the midst of the craziness, she asked about the welfare of the family and worried about them. "Haak-Sung, how are your sisters? What about your mother?" I replied, "Everyone is doing well," and as I was answering her, the snake wrapped around her tighter. My grandmother's agonizing screams grew louder and louder. Jesus took my hand and guided me, saying, "Haak-Sung, it's time to go now." I left the cries of my grandmother behind me and came out of hell. Jesus said, "In hell, compared to the physical world, all your senses are more certainly and clearly alive, Haa-Sung, don't cry. You saw it clearly, so go and serve the Lord faithfully. Do you understand?"

Later on Jesus called to me, "Haak-Sung. Hell was gruesome, right? I want to show you Heaven today." In a short time, we were in Heaven. Groups of angels and many people who arrived in Heaven before me came out to welcome me. The surrounding angels and Jesus joined hands to joyfully dance together. Everything about Heaven was a complete contrast to the scenes of hell. In Heaven, what I saw looked novel, amazing, and unbelievable. While in Heaven I made a request to Jesus. "Jesus, pastor's son, Joseph--his foot is covered with painful warts and he can hardly walk. Please heal him. And my mom is suffering with back pain. Help her not to be in pain. Help brother Oh, Jong-Suk, who is living in the church office, to quickly find a job. And lastly, help us to have a revival at our church." Jesus happily replied, "Yes, all right." Jesus looked at me and said, "Haak-Sung, that's enough for today. Let's go." When Jesus held my hand, we flew though the sky, arriving back at church.

I resumed praying diligently. I could not stop thinking about my maternal grandmother who is suffering in hell, and I burst into tears. I was in so much distress and pain, I cried out kicking and screaming, "Lord, what am I going to do? My grandmother died because of me. This pains my heart so bad. Grandmother. My poor grandmother." I cried until exhaustion. Then I started again. I called out to the Lord. I rarely cry, but I could not believe the tears that flowed for 2 hours, 3 hours, and then 4 hours. The first prayer session finished, but still I could not contain my sorrow. I shared my testimony of visiting Heaven and hell with others. Then at 5 am in the morning we started our second prayer service, which ended 5 hours later. While pastor was giving his sermon, Jesus appeared, and then pastor's sermon became more powerful. Angels came down from Heaven, lining up beside the podium, and some carried a bowl with a support. They captured every one of our prayers. And they sang, "Amen. Amen."

Even after all the services ended, I could not stop agonizing over my grandmother, who was in hell.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:14am On Oct 13, 2009
[size=13pt]Satan shows us we are important. There are many times we can't fight back. There are people who are bigger or have more power, and adults who are mean and unfair. Satan has his Demons look out for us and take care of big problems that we cannot handle. He shows us how we can have power with our minds that other people don't have and how to use this power to get what we want in life. We can have money, love, a good job. People who are mean to us get punished.

Life can be real hard. When we come to Satan, he makes our lives better and happier. To learn more, read whats i wrote in most of my post on the Nairaland Forum ''Religion Section", Some people who call themselves Satanists, really they are not . They don't believe in Satan. Satan is very real and he does exist. Those in power don't want people to believe in Satan because Satan gives power to the common people and this is a big threat to them. You need to get to know Satan for yourself and you will find he is very real.,Though i have been getting you twisted saying IM SATAN, and if there is satan im the one and no one else. . .True!, Satan esist and he dwells inside me and that make's us same Image, 1 Person. kiss

Christians try very hard to force kids and teens into their beliefs. This is because you are young and don't have enough knowledge and experience from living and they know this. They don't let you explore both sides or other religions. This is because they want to control your mind. They don't want you to think for yourself. Many have hurt and abused children because this is what their religion teaches. If you are living in a Christian household, you have to be careful when you explore Lifestyle that Christians Religion are taught to hate.
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by duduspace(m): 1:32am On Oct 13, 2009
@ogaga4luv

Seriously, that creature you have on your profile is pretty scary. is that the devil? cos if he is, I can't think of a reason why anyone would want to follow him. But then we are all different sha.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2009
[size=13pt]No thats not scary , anyone who get scared away from Satan means that person must have offended him one way or the other. . . SATAN loves those that deserve it, instead of ingrates! busy spoiling his name for nothing and cant even stand his wrath of vegence. . .if not posting like a slave beging an imaginary guy to save them. cheesy , Satan is not Evil for those who refuse to accurse him falsely . . . cool[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by duduspace(m): 2:46am On Oct 14, 2009
how can yu say that isn't scary? try showing that to a child and see how the child will react to it. Even as an adult, I was pretty much shook up and disgusted with the pic. Is that really the Satan you worship?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2009
for the failures! grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:48am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]For the Winners. . . . . . kiss[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2009
You are an OUT CAST for the EVil Shrine - Check it out (look at yourself from Head to toe)
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
[size=14pt]for if God spared not the the angles that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into the chains of darkness, to be reserved to judgement

And spared not the old world, but saved No'ah the eight person, a preacher of righteouness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly

And turning the cities of Sod'om and Go-mor rha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an examples to those that after should live ungodly

2 peter verse 4 - 6[/size]

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the LAST DAYS SCOFFERS, walking after their won lust.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by cHeMiCaLmEnAnCe: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
There are many religions in the world, but, these satanists are only attacking CHRISTIANITY. Think about it. If there is no prosecution, there is no progress. We have been in this heavenly race too long to let some people who seriously deserve the mercy of GOD turn us away during these perilous times.

For those who say YAHWEH is a murderer, and a liar, remember,HIS omnipotence is something that is known in every religion. IF [/b]these accusations are true [b](They are sooooooo not true) Wouldnt you rather be on the side of the strongest. Be wise people. Satan wont protect you from the wrath of GOD
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2009
Ogaga4Luv update your profile with below;

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by kizi: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2009
@ May Kelly
Stop wasting your time responding to this Ogaga4Luv (satan Bingo) grin I was actually expecting him to deny copying what he posted here from another site as someone rightly said.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2009
Mr Ogaga4Luv,

I sent a message to ur box why didn't you reply?, or are you not using that mail?.

Reply back.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Where is this LOST SOUL? Ogaga4Luv angry Is he being tortured by his master?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
May kelly:

Where is this LOST SOUL? Ogaga4Luv angry Is he being tortured by his master?

I wonder ooo, I'm even expecting his reply.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by slimfit4(m): 2:15am On Oct 27, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
[size=13pt]What -a------ shocked ! , mmm. i see the more i make effort to put you through the more you learn brand new system of flaming words on post. Well, Gradually you shall meet up."wink".

Maykelly and co please why dont you for goodness sake use your Logic. . . . . . . . . ? grin

Satanism is Truth. . .Join us Today!! cool
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.