Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Christianity Vs. Satanism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Vs. Satanism (14815 Views)

Poll: Satanism or Christianity?

SATANISM: 26% (6 votes)
CHRISTIANITY: 73% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
Christianity

1. We demand ten percent of your money.
2. We demand at least one hour per week of your time.
3. We demand total allegiance.
4. Don't think for yourself.
5. Obey all of our rules, even if they're absurd or evil.
6. Only vote for candidates of whom we approve.
7. If you disagree with us, you will be roasted in the flames of hell for all eternity.
8. People on the other side are either knowing or unknowing agents of the devil.

Satanism

1. We don't want your money.
2. We don't want your time.
3. We don't want your allegiance.
4. Think for yourself.
5. Live as you see fit
6. Vote for whomever you want.
7. If you disagree with us, nothing bad will happen to you.
8.Most people on the other side are good people who are simply mistaken.

Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ogogoro: 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
Hahahaha. Very tempting, but no, thanks. I think it would be very foolish to repeat the mistakes of a certain woman in a certain garden over a certain fruit. Hahaha. Better luck next time!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ogogoro. . .

I tell you this day (((Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer)))-Because I have a large brain no christian can decieve me.haha yes my dear,indeed is maybe tempting but the nail has already been punched straight to the point.

I hate Pretenders. . .and i eat them off the world.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ogogoro: 2:41pm On Sep 01, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Ogogoro. . .

I tell you this day (((Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer)))-Because I have a large brain no christian can decieve me.haha yes my dear,indeed is maybe tempting but the nail has already been punched straight to the point.

I hate Pretenders. . .and i eat them off the world.

I don't understand sad What am I pretending about, and who did I try to deceive I'm confused.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2009
No. Gogoro. . . i think you just replied like the((Funniest drunkard)) well,i was pointing directly to Christianity and most expecially the confussion they're causing in human race covering up in the name of God(S) hiding somewhere in the sky.

They are fucking pretender's and real people dont pretend my dear.,i guest we are together now? wink
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ogogoro: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

No. Gogoro. . . i think you just replied like the((Funniest drunkard)) well,i was pointing directly to Christianity and most expecially the confussion they're causing in human race covering up in the name of God(S) hiding somewhere in the sky.

They are fucking pretender's and real people dont pretend my dear.,i guest we are together now? wink

Ok, I see what you mean. Please do you mind explaining how Christians are "causing confusion within the human race", and what they are pretending about? I'd like to know. This place is for exchange of knowledge, so please enlighten me, as I do not understand fully.

Thanks
OGOGORO
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2009
Excellent points.

Alright. If you want. . . ill give you an explanation as i have been doing with other comments for over an hour not to be mean but to send them into the right direction. I am offended because people are talking this graph as ” god is good/toeveryone” no. god is pure evil. he killed them((People)) for no reason which is what everyone, even you, has been missing.
Religion is just a crutch for people too afraid of facing the realities of the world. You die and you are dead, there is no plan, no floaty place in the sky where the big man with the beard hangs out making sure you find that penny on the ground, helping you to win your goals in life, and simultaneously ignoring the slaughter of thousands of people across the world, the children dying of cancer, etc, etc, etc. In the end, Religion is nothing but a comforting fairy tale.

To all those “Christians”:

You cannot to claim your religion to be superior, as in order to prove others to not exist would therefore disprove existence of your own.

( if i am correct) .
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ogogoro: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ok, I think I'm beginning to catch your drift.

From your comments above,

Ogaga4Luv:

I am offended because people are talking this graph as ” god is good/toeveryone” no. god is pure evil. he killed them((People)) for no reason which is what everyone, even you, has been missing.

I take it that you believe :- a.) That there is some God up there, and that He is evil (because He killed people).
Or do you mean
b.) The Christian God exists and that He is evil (because He killed people)?

Ogaga4Luv:

Religion is just a crutch for people too afraid of facing the realities of the world. You die and you are dead, there is no plan, no floaty place in the sky where the big man with the beard hangs out making sure you find that penny on the ground, helping you to win your goals in life, and simultaneously ignoring the slaughter of thousands of people across the world, the children dying of cancer, etc, etc, etc. In the end, Religion is nothing but a comforting fairy tale.

Or from your above post, do you mean

c.) That there is No-one up there, but Someone decided to kill people, and therefore this "Someone" is evil?

I'm really trying to understand your line of thinking. I'm not trying to argue or preach to you anything. I just want to know what drives you, and what makes you think the way you do.

Thanks
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
OGOGORO. . . . .
FIRST AND FOREMOST I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEFS AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH THEM ON TO ME. I AM A MYSTIC, A SATANIST, A SOMIST,WAS A STUDENT OF THE J.W.G.S,Emevor , A TRAVELLER, AND A MUSICIAN. SEARCH FOR MY REAL IDENTITY ,IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME,THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO,I DON'T BITE.(EXCEPT ON THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH)***

I just need you confirm your demand since most people are here not to share knowledge but to insult their own head. i feel your words only need you to give me go ahead to share with you.

Heavens a journey, but Hell is just around the way
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ben13: 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ogaga stop this!
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2009
That was a sudden Command.

[b]   Ben . . . [/b]I think you've always been a Christian, but it took me a while to figure it out. Well, you're sounding like a Commander in the Military.Anyway i suggest you submit me the reasons you want me to Stop what? and why?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ben13: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2009
you are not saying the truth, and you know it.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by ogogoro: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

OGOGORO. . . . .
FIRST AND FOREMOST I BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR BELIEFS AS LONG AS THEY DON'T PUSH THEM ON TO ME. I AM A MYSTIC, A SATANIST, A SOMIST,WAS A STUDENT OF THE J.W.G.S,Emevor , A TRAVELLER, AND A MUSICIAN. SEARCH FOR MY REAL IDENTITY ,IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME,THEN FEEL FREE TO DO SO,I DON'T BITE.(EXCEPT ON THE SECOND FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH)***

I just need you confirm your demand since most people are here not to share knowledge but to insult their own head. i feel your words only need you to give me go ahead to share with you.

Heavens a journey, but Hell is just around the way

Thank you for that Ogaga. I do understand that you are a satanist/mystic, and I am not forcing my beliefs on you, or preaching to you (yet). I just need to understand where your beliefs stem from. Could you please answer my inital question? I would appreciate it if you can do so on this thread, as I do not think its necessary to contact you privately. Like I said, we are all here to exchange and share knowledge.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by muhsin(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2009
You remain an enigmatic figure to me, Ogaga.

I still can't say much about your true faith.

Neither Christian nor athiest, right? Islam already aside, huh?

Can you a little bit elaborate on that?

Thanks
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
I believe that there is no God. I’m beyond atheism. Atheism is not believing in God. Not believing in God is easy — you can’t prove a negative, so there’s no work to do. I am a Satanist,- a member in the ((Church of Satan)) and i stand on my ground.
Believing there’s no God stops me from being solipsistic. I can read ideas from all different people from all different cultures. Without God, we can agree on reality, and I can keep learning where I’m wrong. We can all keep adjusting, so we can really communicate. I don’t travel in circles where people say, “I have faith, I believe this in my heart and nothing you can say or do can shake my faith.” That’s just a long-winded religious way to say, “shut up,” sad or another two words that the COS likes less. But all obscenity is less insulting than, “How I was brought up and my imaginary friend means more to me than anything you can ever say or do.” So, believing there is no God lets me be proven wrong and that’s always fun. It means I’m learning something.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by muhsin(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hmm *Nodding head*. I get you.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv

I disagree with your first post. You need to know that not everyone who claims to be a Christian is a true Christian. Therefore the things they practice do not conform to true Christian standards. But because you define Christianity based on their practices, you get the wrong impression of Christianity. For example, my church doesn't advertise political candidates to vote for. They don't keep a record of who's tithing and who's not. They don't demand total allegiance, and they don't punish you if you don't obey their rules, except you're harming them (for example, an usher stealing offering money).

Does that mean we're not true Christians?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by skyone(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
mactao:

@Ogaga4Luv

I disagree with your first post. You need to know that not everyone who claims to be a Christian is a true Christian. Therefore the things they practice do not conform to true Christian standards. But because you define Christianity based on their practices, you get the wrong impression of Christianity. For example, my church doesn't advertise political candidates to vote for. They don't keep a record of who's tithing and who's not. They don't demand total allegiance, and they don't punish you if you don't obey their rules, except you're harming them (for example, an usher stealing offering money).

Does that mean we're not true Christians?

Mactao is 16 years old and look how he has compressed your brain of probably 30yrs and above to dust. If i were to be you i'll QUICKLY surrender to JESUS CHRIST and ask for A BRAIN RENEWAL.

Trust me you really need it MR OGAGA4LUV.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2009
even GOD saids we should not dare the devil, cos AYE is real, so thread gently with ogaga o, or else even jesus will not side u if u insult ogaga anyhow
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by skyone(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2009
uplawal:

even GOD saids we should not dare the devil, cos AYE is real, so thread gently with ogaga o, or else even jesus will not side u if u insult ogaga anyhow

Tell us are one of them? And if you are one of them fly easy tonight and greet them for there smiley
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
[size=13pt]She had her say. . .if you're intelligent  then think .take it as FUN play but let it be known to you this day real things happen in this world.(((we are the WORLD CHANGERS)))[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by skyone(m): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

She had her say. . .if you're intelligent then think .take it as FUN play but let it be known to you this day real things happen in this world.(((we are the WORLD CHANGERS)))

honestly joke apart, are you really for satan for real?
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by grace5: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Christianity

1. We demand ten percent of your money.
2. We demand at least one hour per week of your time.
3. We demand total allegiance.
4. Don't think for yourself.
5. Obey all of our rules, even if they're absurd or evil.
6. Only vote for candidates of whom we approve.
7. If you disagree with us, you will be roasted in the flames of hell for all eternity.
8. People on the other side are either knowing or unknowing agents of the devil.

Satanism

1. We don't want your money.
2. We don't want your time.
3. We don't want your allegiance.
4. Think for yourself.
5. Live as you see fit
6. Vote for whomever you want.
7. If you disagree with us, nothing bad will happen to you.
8.Most people on the other side are good people who are simply mistaken.

SORRY YOU LEFT OUT THIS:

Cristianity LOVE,ETERNAL LIFE ,HEIR OF GOD,UNITY WITH GOD.

SATANISM  BONDAGE,PRISON,FEAR,DARKNESS,DOOM,DEATH,ETERNAL SEPERATION FROM GOD

UPDATE OR PATCH IT.

THANKS
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Skyone. . . nothing is joke here,Real people dont hide their(((Identity)))im an Anti_Christ.

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood, and a hiding ((God)) somewhere above the sky or else where.We human being created god in our own image and likeness! so i dont think its normal how fellow human being is using your head to hit rock.

If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed. embarassed sad
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by skyone(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Skyone. . . nothing is joke here,Real people dont hide their(((Identity)))im an Anti_Christ.

I would never want to be a member of a group whose symbol was a guy nailed to two pieces of wood, and a hiding ((God)) somewhere above the sky or else where.We human being created god in our own image and likeness! so i dont think its normal how fellow human being is using your head to hit rock.

If this is the best God can do, I'm not impressed. embarassed sad

well i think everyone has his or her own opinion and i respect that but do you believe satan exist then, ' if you do isn't it cynical not to believe there's Jesus Christ.

I saw some of your pics on your site on "myspace" and from what i saw i can quickly conclude you believe satan exist. Now where did satan come from and why do YOU  take so muuch interest in him.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2009
There was a time when it was virtually impossible not to believe in God.   That made sense; life had (and certainly still has) many mysteries and a divine hand made sense of an irrational world, at least in the sense that you could believe in one supernatural thing rather than many.
Stupid people do not get ahead in this world. Satanists strive to keep themselves informed and to not be fooled by others who seek to manipulate and use them.
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
Dear God Believer.

Please know and let you be Informed on how society is constantly taking old ideas and repackaging them as new, original ideas. Do not be fooled by such offerings. Well,if you feels it works, use it. You should never be embarrassed of your own accomplishments. However, if pride is getting in the way of getting things done with other people, you should set it aside until such time as it becomes constructive again. Religion has been the N° 1 source of Problems upon Problems in the world today,Life is a Journey. . .Heaven and Hell is Imaginary.

Sincerely-Ogaga Onowighose
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by kolaxy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Ogaga4luv: Firstly, dont assumed anyone that replies you to be your enemy or 'hater'.It is the demon contolling your soul they hate not you as Ogaga.I dont see you as a bad person only that you've given Satan too much chance in your life.I cant blame you 'cos I dont know your background.But I know Satan's background through the word of God.Let me just remind you about some of the things Satan will not want you to know.Read the following:

Satan was created as a holy angel. Isaiah 14:12 gives Satan’s pre-fall name as Lucifer. Ezekiel 28:12-14 describes Satan as having been created a cherubim, apparently the highest created angel. He became arrogant in his beauty and status and decided he wanted to sit on a throne above that of God (Isaiah 14:13-14; Ezekiel 28:15; 1 Timothy 3:6). Satan’s pride led to his fall. Notice the many “I will” statements in Isaiah 14:12-15. Because of his sin, God barred Satan from heaven.

Satan became the ruler of this world and the prince of the power of the air (John 12:31; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 2:2). He is an accuser (Revelation 12:10), a tempter (Matthew 4:3; 1 Thessalonians 3:5), and a deceiver (Genesis 3; 2 Corinthians 4:4; Revelation 20:3). His very name means “adversary” or “one who opposes.” Another of his titles, the devil, means “slanderer.”

Even though he was cast out of heaven, he still seeks to elevate his throne above God. He counterfeits all that God does, hoping to gain the worship of the world and encourage opposition to God's kingdom. Satan is the ultimate source behind every false cult and world religion. Satan will do anything and everything in his power to oppose God and those who follow God. However, Satan’s destiny is sealed—an eternity in the lake of fire (Revelation 20:10)

Think man, heaven and hell is no joke, I dont want you to die as a Satanist.Jesus loves you, John 3:16 wink
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
[size=13pt]kolaxy I feel your words.Well, you may be Wrong someway. . .somehow. I give no room for enemty for those disagreeing to remain or stay on my ground. i hate only those that deserve even more than hatred my dear,Peherps you said Demon's are Controlling me but you didn't realise im already and have been a DEMON on my own?,i control myself and things around me so i think you have been misunderstanding me.

Those Bible Verses you're wasting in vanity and if you dont mind i regret not for been a traditional Satanist, it would be more Joy to Die a Demon, Satan=Lucifer , or any other deity which pices religious folk off than to  accept a hiding God(S) or some death Guy into my Life . JESUS is LUCIFER!!! so why decieving yourselves dear believers ,I didn't mean to say(Oh i pity you!!) for been ignorant all these many years to learn deep and top secrets of the world.In your heart you're on the right path but i strongly want to Convince you are vanity upon vanity is you refuse to listen or see when it is necessary.

here’s a passage in the Old Testament which is commonly used as Biblical “proof” of the character of Lucifer, the proud angel who rebelled against God and was thrown out of Heaven. It comes from Isaiah 14:12,

How you have fallen from heaven,
    O morning star, son of the dawn!
    You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!

Lucifer is sometimes translated as “light bringer” but also as “the morning”star.Cool, so Lucifer, right? Well, then what the hell is Jesus doing saying this in the New Testament Book of Revelation 22:16,

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.

What the . . . ?    Well, maybe it’s just an Error. Sorry, check out 2 Peter 1:19,

And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

So, what’s Jesus saying here. . . that he’s none other than Lucifer? huh  That the reason he’s sent down to Earth is the same reason that Lucifer was cast out of Heaven? I’d be interested in seeing what kind of mental gymnastics literalist Christians use to get out of this trap, because it’s a doozy. Either we have Jesus admitting that he’s Lucifer. . .or something else which is equally damaging to literalist interpretations of the Bible: that the Bible was mistranslated and modified, and thus is not the perfect Revealed Word of God.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2009
Satan is here again, na wa
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2009
[size=13pt]YES MY CHILD . . .,You can say that Over and Over again. cool

SATAN LOVE'S YOU.
[/size]
Re: Christianity Vs. Satanism by vanni(f): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2009
your satan is under my foot,

HE IS MY SLAVE, AND WILL REMAIN UNDER MY FOOT

HE IS SCAREd of me cos i have power over him and is a toothless bull dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Knows About White-garment Churches? / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief / Do You Fake Being A Christian As An Atheist In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.