Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism (30959 Views)

Poll: Are you interested in practicing SATANISM

Yes, im interested: 20% (12 votes)
No way!, never i cant!: 26% (16 votes)
Still thinking: 3% (2 votes)
Maybe ..: 0% (0 votes)
im a Christian: 15% (9 votes)
im already a satanist: 6% (4 votes)
im already a church leader: 0% (0 votes)
im an atheist: 8% (5 votes)
im a witch: 1% (1 vote)
Fuck Jesus Christ,Satan Rules: 3% (2 votes)
Dont ask me,go n' born in HELL: 15% (9 votes)
This poll has ended

Satanism or Christianity / Symbolism,Satanism,Illuminati,and Mind Control in Music / Christianity Vs. Satanism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2009
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
add to ur profile.

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2009
[size=13pt]There is one main Satanic denominations, many smaller traditions, and many solitary practitioners who are unaffiliated with any Satanic organization.Satanism is Satanism not due to our worship of any deity, but for the philosophy that we stand for. We recognize ourselves as gods, and we hold our own perspective on life as holy and revere our own experiences as the only truth we can ever know.Satanism is the utter rejection of the spiritual way of theistic religions, and the honest admittence that we are just animals who evolve as any other complex system. . . . We Satanist believe that "no redeemer liveth" - that each person is their own redeemer, fully responsible for their own life.

[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]There is one main Satanic denominations, many smaller traditions, and many solitary practitioners who are unaffiliated with any Satanic organization.Satanism is Satanism not due to our worship of any deity, but for the philosophy that we stand for. We recognize ourselves as gods, and we hold our own perspective on life as holy and revere our own experiences as the only truth we can ever know.Satanism is the utter rejection of the spiritual way of theistic religions, and the honest admittence that we are just animals who evolve as any other complex system. . . . We Satanist believe that "no redeemer liveth" - that each person is their own redeemer, fully responsible for their own life.

[/size]

I know He rescued my soul,
His Blood covered my sin,
I believe, I believe.
, ,
I'll raise the banner,
My GOD conquered the grave.

My Redeemer lives, my Redeemer lives, my Redeemer lives, my Redeemer lives.

For your information Mr. ogaga, JESUS has overcome, and the grave is overwhelmed, the victory is won, He is risen from the dead. Do not try to pose opposition to vast religions as your statement above has revealed that you and your cult group are against Christianity. But I tell you, no matter how darkness tries to contend with light, once light comes in darkness must BOW, TREMBLE, and FLEE. Got it?  wink
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=13pt]You sound like a born-again Cultist. . . . . wink[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:12am On Mar 29, 2010
[size=13pt]We're  here to entertain you . . .I SPEAK THE WAYS OF SATAN. . . Answer to his calls!.[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by kunletech: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2010
I Know that you are not the one speaking but the evil spirit that posses your body.
But i will like you to know that you are a very import instrument in the HANDS OF GOD,
That was the reason Satan want to destroy you, so that you won't accomplish you divine mission on this Planet Earth.
Satan always attack those he knows they will be disturb to his kingdom,
So think and decide For Jesus Christ or for the Red DRAGON SATAN. Jesus love's you
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
kunletech:

I Know that you are not the one speaking but the evil spirit that posses your body.
But i will like you to know that you are a very import instrument in the HANDS OF GOD,
That was the reason Satan want to destroy you, so that you won't accomplish you divine mission on this Planet Earth.
So think and decide For Jesus Christ or for the Red DRAGON SATAN. Jesus love's you
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chasong(m): 11:44am On Mar 31, 2010
I read your intro and it’s nice to see you have gotten the attention you desire

It’s understandable
Most atheist and cult members have come from very strongly religious homes. They know the arguments and clichés – and they also know the imperfect nature of humanity and the hypocrisy many religious folks are clothed in…

BUT

I know you are not really thinking deeply of what you are saying because you are too angry to care. You are just upset, and I can say this for sure:
TIME will help you see clearly.
Like Jesus said “Let he that is righteous be righteous still”

Cheers…
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Ok! you didn't sound strange to me. . . but please keep your GOD out my way!! . like you said , the evil spirits possess inside me are the one's speaking. there's no doubt my dear because it's real . I am possessed by all that is evil. . . . The death of your God, I demand . . .AND SIT AT LORD SATAN'S LEFT HAND!

I'M A PRISONER OF A DEMON . . .It stays with me wherever I go. . . . I can't break away from its hold. . . .This must be my punishment FOR SELLING MY SOUL! cool
[/size]
kunletech:

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything simply on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find anything that agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
[/size]

chasong:

I read your intro and it’s nice to see you have gotten the attention you desire

It’s understandable
Most atheist and cult members have come from very strongly religious homes. They know the arguments and clichés – and they also know the imperfect nature of humanity and the hypocrisy many religious folks are clothed in…

BUT

I know you are not really thinking deeply of what you are saying because you are too angry to care. You are just upset, and I can say this for sure:
TIME will help you see clearly.
Like Jesus said “Let he that is righteous be righteous still”

Cheers…

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by kenpaam: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
Guy your own bad cha. Satan ke. I dont know how to quote bible but abeg i know its only God that should be worshipped. Things dey par for this place o.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]Man i feel you. . . .before i start responding you , kindly view my profile here . really you didn't sound strange to me. . . but know that SATAN is truth. [/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2010
kenpaam:

Guy your own bad cha. Satan ke. I dont know how to quote bible but abeg i know its only God that should be worshipped. Things dey par for this place o.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Man i feel you. . . .before i start responding you , kindly view my profile here . really you didn't sound strange to me. . . but know that SATAN is truth. [/size]

Jesoul u have alot of work to do
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]toba the funniest thing is that , you're just wasting your time because you won't get the cheating you needed .mind you please , stop quoting my post for useless respond .[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]toba the funniest thing is that , you're just wasting your time because you won't get the cheating you needed .mind you please , stop quoting my post for useless respond .[/size]
Its becos i like you thats y i keep pursuing u
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
[size=13pt]That's good friend. . . i dont only like you but i love you too. wink[/size]
toba:

Its becos i like you thats y i keep pursuing u
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chinedumo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2010
never mind this post's title the reverse is the case. Join now, size doesn't matter in "true" christianity. Many are called but few are chosen. The road to heaven is straight and narrow and few are does that find it. Few are those who know its existence and few are those who go thereby and also few are those who continue to walk in it to the very end. The world is swimming full of satanist. Sin and lovelessness is the nature of Satan. All sinners whether christianed as christians or attend pentecostal churches are satanist cos they all harbor the nature of satan sin and lovelessness i.e hate. Satan has numerous follower ship whether self acclaimed or self denied. if u are not a satanist stop sinning and do what is pleasing to ur father in heaven. No satanist can stand before u. he has been defeated 2000+ yrs ago. Satan has been destroyed. Satan will and has perished in the presence of JESUS just as darkness vanishes when light enters. The lake of fire is reserved for him his angel and his followers. he want more follower ship to keep him company in hell. Life and death is a choice. hell and heaven is a choice. they are destined to hell by their choices. This message is to true belivers in Jesus and those aspiring to be. You are welcome in to the fold of CHRIST
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2010
truly, size Doesnt Matter In Satanism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by wirinet(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2010
May kelly:

truly, size Doesnt Matter In Satanism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious cartoon, but may kelly, why does Satan have black skin and God, Angel and Jesus, white skin?. Is is true that Satan and his demons are black skinned?
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
[size=13pt]True Satanism preceded Christianity by thousands of years and is based upon total transformation of the soul. Christians are deluded into "accepting Jesus Christ" and "living saved" which is all false. Everything in the Christian religion is false and we prove this beyond all doubts. The Christian "saved" hoax is based upon stolen and corrupted knowledge of alchemy, where one truly works spiritually to transform one's soul into godhead.

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator , Satan.
[/size]
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Maykelly(f): 4:53pm On May 14, 2010
Of course, size Doesnt Matter In Satanism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 14, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]True Satanism preceded Christianity by thousands of years and is based upon total transformation of the soul. Christians are deluded into "accepting Jesus Christ" and "living saved" which is all false. Everything in the Christian religion is false and we prove this beyond all doubts. The Christian "saved" hoax is based upon stolen and corrupted knowledge of alchemy, where one truly works spiritually to transform one's soul into godhead.

Many Traditional Satanists worship Satan/Lucifer. Some acknowledge him as a friend and do not worship. We respect individuality and personal choices. One's relationship with Satan/Lucifer is up to the individual, as Satanism values free thought and individuality.

Satan is the bringer of knowledge. The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to apply this knowledge and transform our souls into godhead, as was originally intended by our Creator , Satan.
[/size]

u peut dénoncer le satanisme pour le Christ
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:16pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]I guess that guy on the picture is '' Lazarus '' - grin [/size]
May kelly:

Of course, size Doesnt Matter In Satanism grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2010
[size=13pt]Mon cher. . . .Ne laissez jamais. . . . Aller à l'encontre satanisme est comme frapper contre ma propre source de vie et de bonheur
Je demande que vous s'il vous plaît. . . . Discuter de quelque chose. smiley
[/size]
toba:

u peut dénoncer le satanisme pour le Christ
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by zoe80: 4:01pm On May 16, 2010
Hi Ogaga, you sold your soul too cheap to satan, dont you know that your soul is a priceless jewel, a king worshiping his subjects, it sounds absord.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Casfan123: 7:57pm On May 16, 2010
Oga poster,una no dey fear god. U invited us to join but no contact address or phone number.how can we contact u or locate u.
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Casfan123: 8:06pm On May 16, 2010
Bonsoir mon amis qui parl francais,comment vous alley.qui vous apri la lange francais.est ques je peut vous connaitre.presenter vous
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by sheriffman(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2010
am speechless
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
[size=13pt]D'accord une frere. . . connettre avac moi sur facebook : Isaacgladstone@yahoo.com nous va bien couser! wink[/size]
Casfan123:

Bonsoir mon amis qui parl francais,comment vous alley.qui vous apri la lange francais.est ques je peut vous connaitre.presenter vous
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by chinedumo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2011
size does not matter cos u need not worry about being a minority

actually Satanism is the majority

most world religions are just various forms of satanism
Re: Join Now!,size Doesnt Matter In Satanism by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2012
[size=13pt]hello my fellow Satanic family...!

It been a while now i haven't branc this thread to update it . was so busy with the works of SATAN in other places that i didn't have the time for show online . now I'm less busy lets do it .

You can dedicate your soul to father SATAN on the link below if u are sincerely ready from the depth of your heart .
[/size]

http://radiosatan666.com/SellSoul.aspx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Die During Church Deliverance Service In Delta / John Macarthur's 2013 Strange Fire Conference / Apostle Suleman Ministers In Sierra Leone's Largest Gathering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.