Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,266 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

I Want To Be Tall - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To Be Tall (1186 Views)

Does Beans And Its Beetle Insect Really Makes People Tall / Food(s) That Can Make You Really Tall / Help Growing Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Tall by esilove(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2009
what kind of food can i eat to be taller than i am.
Re: I Want To Be Tall by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:03am On Jan 12, 2009
Esilove,in order to be taller than you are now,i advice you to Start Eating 9 yrs old Monkey Brain missed with the blood from a Giraffi neck. keep doing this for just two most and see how you shall up root like say you bi Agrick_Fowl.,its not a Joke but if really you are seriouse,then try this.
Good_Luck wink
Re: I Want To Be Tall by TOYOSI20(f): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2009
Tee hee hee, Na so??

@ OP

Depends on how old u are though

I say u try more protein in ur diet, more milk, fish, beans, poultry, eggs, and the likes,

Hope these few tips help, smiley
Re: I Want To Be Tall by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:40am On Jan 12, 2009
[b]Do you know the age of Esilove??[[/b]quote author=TOYOSI20 link=topic=216474.msg3329331#msg3329331 date=1231730847]
Tee hee hee, Na so??

@ OP

Depends on how old u are though

I say u try more protein in ur diet, more milk, fish, beans, poultry, eggs, and the likes,

Hope these few tips help, smiley
[quote][/quote]
Re: I Want To Be Tall by TOYOSI20(f): 5:10am On Jan 12, 2009
Ermmm. . . .havent the slightest clue, if u do u pra'li could be of more help i guess, tata wink
Re: I Want To Be Tall by SeanT21(f): 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

Esilove,in order to be taller than you are now,i advice you to Start Eating 9 years old Monkey Brain missed with the blood from a Giraffi neck. keep doing this for just two most and see how you shall up root like say you bi Agrick_Fowl.,its not a Joke but if really you are seriouse,then try this.
Good_Luck wink

~~DONT MIND HIM~~ cheesy
Re: I Want To Be Tall by Shaz(f): 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2009
They say Beans is the key.
Re: I Want To Be Tall by adeboddie(m): 6:42am On Jan 31, 2009
You don't need to feel inferior cos of ur height.

You dont get to pick how tall your gonna be. just have alot of calcium in ur diet and it'll make ur bones stronger and u might grow faster but its not gonna make u any taller really. its already preset in ur genes how tall u will be. so yeah. just have alot of calcium

so, here is a piece of advice;

Medically speaking, get HGH hormone injections; side effects do apply. Don't know if available in Nigeria but could order for it online.

Sports speaking, do numerous stretches, go cycling religiously.

Nutritionally speaking, eat healthy food, take amino acids, vitamins.

Hereditarily speaking, look at mom or dad's height and pray for the best.

Motivationally speaking, think, feel, be tall and it shall happen.

Visually speaking, wear high/thick heeled shoes, don't wear horizontal stripes, DO wear vertical stripes, DON'T slouch, DON'T wear oversized clothes that make you appear smaller.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Meat Pie / Fine Dining Game. Exquisite Pictures Of Home Cooked Meal. How Much Will You Pay? / Hilarious When You Realise That (ofe Akwu) Banga Soup Doesn't Need Tomatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.