Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Girls;;;;;why??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls;;;;;why??? (714 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls;;;;;why??? by keeper1: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is a sure banker way of how to make a girl call you

This is as a result of hyper-hypertension our men ger nowadays

Imagine,no girl has called by friend for 6 months now..this is why we come up with the following simple ways down here

S.P=>THE GIRL MUST HAVE YOUR NUMBER

1=>call or fake a call of calling a girl when you are with her calling...make sure your conversation be like=hey mary,how have you been....haha...see as your voice is fresh like fresh tomato........now...laugh so that the faking wouldn't look fake

2=>now,proceed with the conversation and be like=>haha...what nerwork are you using,,,heard that all network can now transfer airtime and data now

3=>at this junction,her ear would have doubled its hearing focal lenght....just end the conversation with......'''ooo.k,some minutes''

4=>then,call your network's customer care and be like=>please,how can i send airtime+data to my friends

5=>igbam......you have gotten her

Be rest assured.sleep assured that your phone is gonna ring tonight

P.S=>this is from our observational desk

P.s.S.p=>please contact our correspondent fot more.
They are
Kingtom
Iceberylin.
Zick19
Brito
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Arrant nonsense.
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Babygal4eva(f): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
^^ I concur really silly
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Keeper1 you need help
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
I vowed never to insult anybody/thread...

Lucifer can't win me..never!!
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by Jerrick(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Frustration. angry
Re: Girls;;;;;why??? by iceberylin(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jerrick:
Frustration. angry
DDeliverer:
I vowed never to insult anybody/thread...
Lucifer can't win me..never!!
Mhizizzy:
undecided undecided
Babygal4eva:
^^ I concur really silly
Blackett:
Arrant nonsense.
Dies grin

(1) (Reply)

Qualities You Need To Find In A Partner Before You Commit Yourself To Them / I Want To Marry Buhari Daugther Zahra Help Me With Her Contact / Memoirs Of A Repentant Hooker - Episodes 7 & 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.