Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview (60447 Views)

The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Aisha Buhari's Interview: BBC Defies Pressure From Presidency, Dogara & Daura / Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
sammhi:

you live in Nigeria y are you bothered about the dollar rate....how much is Japanese yen? in any case..how did it jump from 1:1 to 1: 165...please tell me..hypocrites...if GEJ was your hausa brother you wont say these rubbish.. if you want the Naira to go up , then I will advise GEJ to ban many things we import ...am sure you will like that

Dude FYI i am ibo and not Hausa and also yes i shuttle Nigeria and Bethlehem PA so it concerns me. As a business man this is bad for any economy. The solution is not to Ban stuff rather it is to harness the power of the numerical strenght of Nigeria and start manufacturing in Nigeria by Nigerians and not bringing in foreigners to do this. Test case scenario your Japan and China. Jonathan met the naira at 120 to the dollar and can you tell me how we jumped from 120 to 202?

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PointB: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Splashme:
[size=40pt]APC and Lies[/size]

[size=40pt]A perfect match![/size]
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
wellmax:

Without apology, you are the daft illiterate here. The guardian published an interview and said it was in London, they realized their error and quickly apologized. This isn't the first time newspapers will place a wrong picture to a story. So abeg park well. APC never claimed ownership of the pic. Why do they have to lie about a common interview? GMB is in London, if you think otherwise that is your problem. PDP propaganda working out perfectly, and you e-mumu is falling for it.
Locapito:
ur level of intelligence is DAMM TOO LOW. APC as a party didn't release such pic to guardian. The question all sensible nigerians should ask the guardian is ; who gve them the pic? If not that bastard turned thug fayose, the gigolo called ffk should be the one.
Bros go and check the last picture shared by Mallam ElRufai on Twitter and read the comment he made then you will know the source of the picture. Don't conclude without FACT.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Ashleyma77(m): 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
danielmichael:

God punish yu
Ure a thief indeed
A liar at infinity
A scumbag like yur cow master
He cn neva rule nigeria till him die wid yu

Unam

do u see how thuggery begins??.its people like this that cause electoral violence after election.
just look at ranting disguised as making sense.mtchew..don't worry.may 29th you will see....

btw,I have God's favour.you can't comprehend. and death has been conquered by my Lord,so I have nothing to fear.
God bless u,though.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
lastpage:

I think the pikshure of Jonathan should also be on another #50,000 (yes, Fifty Thousand Naira note, since that is where Jonathan's economis is taking us!).

[size=18pt]Thats a "good reward" for election Riggers, thugs, criminals and liars, achievements that both men have excelled at.[/size]

......Wetin we no go hear from these PDP imbeciles?

Lastpage!

They are only picturing what we've been witnessing for the last 6 years where corrupt service, chiefs, corrupt and incompetent police IGs and public officials are rewarded with promotion and national awards...

This is why we must stop this dirty slide into the abyss...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude FYI i am ibo and not Hausa and also yes i shuttle Nigeria and Bethlehem PA so it concerns me. As a business man this is bad for any economy. The solution is not to Ban stuff rather it is to harness the power of the numerical strenght of Nigeria and start manufacturing in Nigeria by Nigerians and not bringing in foreigners to do this. Test case scenario your Japan and China. Jonathan met the naira at 120 to the dollar and can you tell me how we jumped from 120 to 202?
you are IBO?

What is IBO? undecided
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where's that Buhariholic governor now? grin
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
you sound like anago undecided

Who in blazes is anago...is he your pet hamster?
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by krexpo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:

Today, your country is massively broke under the dullard and the Naira is 1/201.

Educate yourself about the Nigerian economy under the dullard before your next bogus post...

What was GMB's grade in Economics? Dont think he has the prerequisite to oversee our economy......my thought though
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PlutoLA(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
wellmax:

Without apology, you are the daft illiterate here. The guardian published an interview and said it was in London, they realized their error and quickly apologized. This isn't the first time newspapers will place a wrong picture to a story. So abeg park well. APC never claimed ownership of the pic. Why do they have to lie about a common interview? GMB is in London, if you think otherwise that is your problem. PDP propaganda working out perfectly, and you e-mumu is falling for it.

Leave them jare. Their support for GEJ is indication enough that intelligence is not their strong point. The same useless Fayose that was shouting Buhari went abroad for treatment is the one now claiming he is not in London but Abuja. So the British ex-PM that confirmed meeting Buhari is pro-APC and he's helping them lie shey?
Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
PlutoLA:

Leave them jare. Their support for GEJ is indication enough that intelligence is not their strong point. The same useless Fayose that was shouting Buhari went abroad for treatment is the one now claiming he is not in London but Abuja. So the British ex-PM that confirmed meeting Buhari is pro-APC and he's helping them lie shey?
Yeye dey smell
Please when and where did Fayose said GMB is in Abuja
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
you are IBO?

What is IBO? undecided

Dude call it ibo or Igbo. Centrally it is known as IBO but to those of us from the east its known as igbo. Not knowing where you are from i chose the central identification. ma onyibo ekwe gi nghota kaanyi suo ya n'igbo
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by PlutoLA(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adewummy007:

Please when and where did Fayose said GMB is in Abuja

So what is he trying to insinuate by saying the interview supposedly done in London was done in an hotel in Abuja?
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Yehman(m): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
hazyfm1:

I TOOK 5 MINUTES OF MY VERY BUSY DAY TO LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
That's how it starts. It's a gradual process my dear. laughing for 5mins without any elliciting stimulus is step to full blown psychopathology.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Timijo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC supporters still take this exposition has falsehood. This means that they will believe the devil if he comes down in his true colour.
Anyway, I am waiting for the next episode.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by QuiverBox(f): 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:

Because, the picture was released after Maj. Gen. Buhari arrived London.

The journalist clarified he did the interview before Maj. Gen. Bugatti arrived London.

The interview was not organized or conducted by members of APC but a journalist.

I agree with you, But Elrufai should not have posted the Pic on His Twitter handle , claiming The Interview was held in London
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
PlutoLA:

So what is he trying to insinuate by saying the interview supposedly done in London was done in an hotel in Abuja?
Follow the trend before making conclusion. I cannot give you tutorial on that.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Dude call it ibo or Igbo. Centrally it is known as IBO but to those of us from the east its known as igbo. Not knowing where you are from i chose the central identification. ma onyibo ekwe gi nghota kaanyi suo ya n'igbo
nwanne rapu, iwuro onye Igbo.

Nkita tagbuo amu gi mi wuru onye ofe.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am not sure what the benefit is to APC is in lying about where the pictures are taken.Usually people lie to prevent loss or to secure gain. I do not see how either is the case. Unless the woman in the picture is part of the lie too surely she would know where she was to do the interview.
I believe she is Nigerian nd can be easily traced. If indeed the intention was to lie then it is a stupid lie and it is not clear what possible benefit there is
What is the kerfuffle all about can someone explain to me. I can understand the showyour certificate campaign but this I do not get.Can anyone kindly break it down??
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by wellmax(m): 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adewummy007:

Bros go and check the last picture shared by Mallam ElRufai on Twitter and read the comment he made then you will know the source of the picture. Don't conclude without FACT.

But your mouthpiece Fayose said he's in a hospital in London, suddenly he's in transcorp, why not face your campaign and leave APC to do theirs.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:

iwu ikpere ewu akwa i ma. Oke ta nkpuru amu gi dia
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by ideologies(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
thegoodjoehunt3:
Fayose did not bust any one. He took the pics after Guardian have retracted their publication, which was after the Journalist announced that he conducted the interview at Abuja, not London.

Stop cooking up defense.
Fayose bursted the Liars since Sat,
Went to the hotel on Monday to Confirm with pics,
Guardian retracted the publication today after they got information yesterday that Fayose has bursted the liars.

How did Guardian get the pics just recently for an interview done in December.

How come they didn't publish it since December??
Why didn't the source of the pic inform Guardian that the interview was done in Abuja.

Wait o o
Is Buhari's daughter no longer married to an igbo man?
did buhari not visit chibok again??
or are you among those that don't believe that Buhari has just 1million naira in his account.

APC =PROPAGANDA= LIES = DESPERADORS FOR POWER = CORRUPT FORMER PDP
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
krexpo:

What was GMB's grade in Economics? Dont think he has the prerequisite to oversee our economy......my thought though

Your finance/economic minister with all her degrees and stints at the world bank with your zoology phd president still managed to wreck the economy and the Naira with all their worthless degrees. The corrupt and incompetent people instead of cutting cost and tackling their over bloated government and food bills and other excesses are asking Nigerian to succumb to austerity measures

The useless finance minister look the other way while billions disappears under her nose till after SLS blew the whistle hence the incompetent woman with her yeye degrees finally admitting that at least $10 billion was missing..

So, tell us how your economics degrees slowed down the price of food stuff or prevented the Niara from sliding to N201/1 dollar.

That really was a thoughtless and ignorant question...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Adewummy007: 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
wellmax:

But your mouthpiece Fayose said he's in a hospital in London, suddenly he's in transcorp, why not face your campaign and leave APC to do theirs.
Fayose is doing what he know how to do best. And take note Fayose is not the PRO of PDP.
APC should admit, apologize and swallow their pride.
I am not surprise this is not the first time they will fake things. We still remember the crusade picture
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by aresa: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
ideologies:

Stop cooking up defense.
Guardian retracted the publication today after they got information yesterday that Fayose has bursted the liars.

Why didn't the source of the pic inform Guardian that the interview was done in Abuja.

Wait o o
or are you among those that don't believe that Buhari has just 1million naira in his account.

[/s]

If that comedian busted anything, it was the Guardian he busted which he didn't even do since the Guardian issued the apology already...

You people really need to find something better to do with your time...
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

iwu ikpere ewu akwa i ma. Oke ta nkpuru amu gi dia
ifuola boy. Akwa iwu onye Igbo, GI na kpa agwa onye ofe.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:

Now I see you are the tribalist. So you presumed I was from the west aka a yoruba hence your attack on my person. Well sorry to disappoint you now that I see you are also from the east same as i am. You see psychologically i have been able to expose whom you really are. A tribal individual, a hypocrite and a person of repugnant character. Sorry i am not tribally oriented like you as we say in the east (my igbo brother) I aint your brother along those lines because i have become aware. Awareness empowers one. You should try it sometime.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
I wonder how much The Guardian would have made from PDP all to defame Buhari!

1 Like

Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by ideologies(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

If that comedian busted anything, it was the Guardian he busted which he didn't even do since the Guardian issued the apology already...

You people really need to find something better to do with your time...
I CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING WITH YOUR TIME

APC = BIG THIEVES FROM PDP= LIAR BOKOHARAMERS= AGGRIEVED PROPANGADIST CONGRESS
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by oluspencer(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
We all know that Guardian newspaper is been run by reuben Abati. He was a columist there and also served there as a publisher till 2011.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Now I see you are the tribalist. So you presumed I was from the west aka a yoruba hence your attack on my person. Well sorry to disappoint you now that I see you are also from the east same as i am. You see psychologically i have been able to expose whom you really are. A tribal individual, a hypocrite and a person of repugnant character. Sorry i am not tribally oriented like you as we say in the east (my igbo brother) I aint your brother along those lines because i have become aware. Awareness empowers one. You should try it sometime.
shut up, some dude interpreted it to you. Get lost.
Re: GUARDIAN Newspaper Apologises For Publishing False Pics Of Buhari's Interview by nzeadachie: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
ideologies:

Stop cooking up defense.

Wait o o

NA YOU HAVE TIME TO EXPLAIN TO THEM, THEY KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING, ALLOW THEM AS THEY DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE RIGHT WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kajuru 66 Massacre, Killings: El-Rufai Visits Fulani Communities. Graphic Pix / Femi Fani-Kayode Calls Hameed Ali "Ugly Little Monkey" (Snapshot) / The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.