Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session (36051 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by stigman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
I thougt some people here said mbu is nobody, that if he do anyhow that he will see anyhow say here no be PH, the man never even start work una dey fear like this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by dridowu: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Just one MBU is enough to destabilize APC rigging machinery in Lagos and Ogun.

Trust me, he's "The Great Lion Tamer

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by angelsing(m): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Leave him to continue to rant. A party that can't respect freedom of choice, freedom of association and can't tolerate dissenting views, can never be the change. Like I usually say, we can Change within the Jonathan led PDP.

God Bless Nigeria
Oh!..How are the mighty fallen...I respect ur decision to join PDP ooo, Though the reason u gave for this has to do with actions of pro APC on nairaland not the actions of card carrying Members of APC...Still value and appreciate u as a person even though am supporting APC...Hope u still believe in the General even though u might not vote for him?..All the best Brother!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by realborn(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
lol @Barcanised. Well somethings pre-empt actions.

Na so my guy. Freedom of expression and association is a mandatory right of every Nigerian.

Though I unrepentantly conclude that GEJ's government is the most feckless and uncoordinated since independence, notwithstanding I cannot fault your choice.

Wish you well my brother Barcanista. Lol what a name. cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks and hope you cross over.... grin
realborn:

Na so my guy. Freedom of expression and association is a mandatory right of every Nigerian.

Though I unrepentantly conclude that GEJ's government is the most feckless and uncoordinated since independence, notwithstanding I cannot fault your choice.

Wish you well my brother Barcanista. Lol what a name. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nihilist:

I agree so please stop. Thanks.

so u like to dey fire people but u no like to dey receive fire abi?
I believe in the law of reciprocity.

ok naa, go and sin no more. Thanks
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by noimposibiliti: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:
Like serious?.
Can't belief "Free borns",are moving motion on how to gag "slave" from ruining their plans.

Think again!
Yeepa! U hit it .
#borntrowaymovinmotn
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by PenSniper: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mbu is a threat to our democracy

To your APC own brand of democracy.

13 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by NDPVF(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Your education is a waste given the fact that you don't care sbout the recklessness of Mbu's ways and what he is capable of causing to our democracy. A police officer saying he will kill twenty civilians for a police officer killed. Have you thought abt the fact that you or someone close to you could become a victim of that lawless act?
Recklessness: For the good of all,specify what you actually tagged recklessness as regards Mbu's ways.

...what he is capable of causing to our democracy
In democratic setting all around the world, police is vital part of Democracry(make inquiries).

A police officer saying he will kill twenty civilians for a police officer killed..
1. Lets look it from human angle; are they not humans?.If they are,why must you kill them at first instance?.
2.Mbu never said he will kill "civilians" for any offices killed.he said,he will kill "them",(the miscrants) that killed the officer.
3.when you turn a miscrant,and got armed,and kill a police officer,you are no longer a "civilian",but an armed criminal/terrorist/miscrant,etc.and hence,you and your group must face the full wrath of the law,death inclusive.

Have you thought abt the fact that you or someone close to you could become a victim of that lawless act?
No.reason is that,neither i nor anyone i know,will turn electoral miscrant.
BTW,miscrants killed by police,are not and never victim of lawlessness,for them themselves,are lawlessness personified.

As for your insult,i av' proven you otherwise,and hence,you are the one whose education is a total waste

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by PenSniper: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
bettercreature:
You are just a disgrace to Nigerian Youth,A sensible man will never defect from one party to another,if you dont like your party,leave and create a new party,thats what we are preaching,you are just like FFK & company you are a big disgrace and am sure you dont know what's going out outside Nigeria

Oh that means Amaechi, Wamakko, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso ,Nyako, etc, are not sensible people. Therefore, APC is full of senseless people, by your logic, bravo!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by realborn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks and hope you cross over.... grin

Una go fit pay? grin

Where in Nigeria do you live? We can share a coke cheesy

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by PassingShot(m): 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:

Recklessness: For the good of all,specify what you actually tagged recklessness as regards Mbu's ways.

...what he is capable of causing to our democracy
In democratic setting all around the world, police is vital part of Democracry(make inquiries).

A police officer saying he will kill twenty civilians for a police officer killed..
1. Lets look it from human angle; are they not humans?.If they are,why must you kill them at first instance?.
2.Mbu never said he will kill "civilians" for any offices killed.he said,he will kill "them",(the miscrants) that killed the officer.
3.when you turn a miscrant,and got armed,and kill a police officer,you are no longer a "civilian",but an armed criminal/terrorist/miscrant,etc.and hence,you and your group must face the full wrath of the law,death inclusive.

Have you thought abt the fact that you or someone close to you could become a victim of that lawless act?
No.reason is that,neither i nor anyone i know,will turn electoral miscrant.
BTW,miscrants killed by police,are not and never victim of lawlessness,for them themselves,are lawlessness personified.

As for your insult,i av' proven you otherwise,and hence,you are the one whose education is a total waste

Spin it as you like, a police officer cannot make reckless statement as such in a functioning society and still has his job.

APC reply to his unguarded statement was apt.

Let's assume for a second that a thug kills a police officer, is going on killing spree of 20 thugs the sensible thing to do?

Let me stop wasting my time with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by omohanet(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reason his statement logically
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by nerodenero: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mbu is PDP and PDP is Mbu.Shikena!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Kundagarten: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista and fayose giving APC sleepless nights since 2011.

barcanista defection pained APC make i no lie..
grin grin :grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
THE LAW DOESN'T EXIST IF THERE ARE NO ENFORCERS. MR. MBU HAS JUST REMINDED THE BIG GUYS OF THE EXISTENCE OF LAW. IMUNITY MEANS THEY WOULD NOT BE PROSECUTED WHILE IN OFFICE. IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL GO FREE FOR BREAKING THE LAW.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sheunflexy(m): 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
What a country,am not a partisan,I don't support any party but I hope Mbu his not only banking on his gun,I hope he also has enough charms like a ye ta,if not his a gonner ooooo,ogun people will show him why bullet is like rubber to them.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by brixton: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Them never shout reach, these people want to dictate how the game should be played even when they are the opposition. Whether they like it or yes, Mbu is out next IG of police!!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by visalo: 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
dridowu:
One million Mbu cannot stop Ambode and Amosun from being elected as Governor in their respective state.

Half Mbu is enough to destabilized their rigging plan. The man don put fear for ap and c camp

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by IVORY2009(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
dridowu:
One million Mbu cannot stop Ambode and Amosun from being elected as Governor in their respective state.

yes on social media, but on the battle field, hell no!

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Eluwilussit(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Just one MBU is enough to destabilize APC rigging machinery in Lagos and Ogun.

Trust me, he's "The Great Lion Tamer

They should go and ask chibike how far?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.