Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67879 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Maximus85(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Op first of all, are you sure she was self-servicing?
What was her facial expression?
Did she notice your presence? If she did, what was her reaction?

If you actually believe she was self-servicing, I think the best thing is to talk to her mum
Her mum should explain these things to her.

Parents should endeavor to teach their children these things early. Mothers should not shy away from sex related discussions with their daughters. It helps these girls to be aware of themselves.

Its really a pity that these days we can't curb the kind of things our this kids are being exposed to on a daily bases, both by media and by peers.

What of the useless musical videos and lyrics produced by our useless artistes, sponsored by our useless corporate organizations, shown on our useless TV stations. An ss1 girl listening and watching Caro, WA fe ku laleyi, oga nla (Lil kesh part) etc can do and undo.

Useless society. Useless system.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by zonax(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
She's experimenting with her body and whats happening is only a natural occurrence. What you as an adult have to do (or encourage her parents to do) is explain to her that you understand what is going on and that she's starting to discover herself as a woman. Then go ahead to teach her about se.x, stds and pregnancies. Do not shame her.

Good luck.

P.S: Next time be polite enough to knock before entering her room. She's a young woman and she deserves her privacy.
Thanks for this
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
is there anything you read ystd that the kid is 4 or 5.but if that the age range...I th the guy should be killed,but nothing like that

Can you check your dictionary for the definitions of A ‘child' and a ‘teenager’ and the elder brother of a teenager
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
thankz .....thatz what I want to do, I bet she will hate me for it, and I pray her mum won't take offence( she doesn't like her husband siblings that much)
Then it's best u keep it to yourself cos Nothing You Or her mum says will stop her from self-servicing... No need embarrassing the poor geh
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Can you check your dictionary for the definitikns of A ‘child' and a ‘teenager’ and the elder brother of a teenager

i don't have a dictionary with me now,how are u sure the op know what a child is
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by GBAGAAUN(m): 7:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
The girl is 12 She old jor. I start Bleep when I am 9 year and my gfs is 7 and 8
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mhizizzy:

She is 13 for chrissake..Itz perfectly normal for her to touch her thing ...her hormones r just comn out nd she is fascinated bout d feelings..

Yes that's my point. She should be left alone and if this person does tell on her I hope he gets into trouble for his spying! Read my previous posts and you will see what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Maximus85:

What of the useless musical videos and lyrics produced by our useless artistes, sponsored by our useless corporate organizations, shown on our useless TV stations. An ss1 girl listening and watching Caro, WA fe ku laleyi, oga nla (Lil kesh part) etc can do and undo.

Useless society. Useless system.
You forgot to mention romance novels.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by holyokoto(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are surprised grin grin grin grin grin grin As you don't know that's part of puberty in female, is natural but they kept hiding it. Do you think any girl can come out plainly to tell you what she use to do/ almost all Girls in the world practiced it during their teens otherwise we kept deceiving ourselves
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by sweetcocoa(f): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aprime:

There are a lot of stupíd people here.

If you try to make sense from what they're saying, you'll go crazy.

I mean can you imagine that? Seriously?
Yet they are the first to claim 'intelligent', they are just more hypocritical than they are ignorant, it's not as if they didn't go through what the said girl is passing through,but they'd rather claim "holy"

Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by hensben(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:

I think you should read the post again, and this time slowly.
Is that an insult or what? sad
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by emiye(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Do not report to her mother, a typical african mother is clueless about handling such situations, i can bet the only way the mother will handle the situation is a physical attack on the girl , harassment and threats.

At 14yrs, the chemicalls and hormones are raging her in to confusion and placing her under severe tensions. Your duty as a more enlightened fellow is to sit her down and make her speak to you of her sexual frustuations, and reassuring she is perfectly normal, and the ways to handle , overcome or prevent such sexual tensions.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
i don't have a dictionary with me now,how are u sure the op know what a child is

She could have said one small girl and a boy or guy

But her writing showed that she deliberately distinguished the boy and the girl with the terminologies. For goodness sake, it was SO specific
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Next2Bezee(m): 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

How is it your concern na?? Did she use your hand and service herself? How can you enter someone's room without even knocking 1st sef undecided

Before you start judging you better look at when you started your own and just leave the girl alone jare. angry

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
tyconcepts:
Were you not suppose to knock and wait to be invited into her room before barging in??

What happen to respecting people's privacy??
so, you'll knock and wait for your little nephew/sister/brother to respond before the room and if she doesn't respond you'll probably go right?

Didn't you read the where he said he knocked and she didn't respond??
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by AndreRose(f): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
Is that an insult or what? sad
No
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by idu1(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op bro! U don collect feb salary wey make no mind ur biznes again abi
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
if she is not okay again self servicing then what do u think she will do?

Is that it:

You think she will start having sex because she now sex-service? This is simply ridiculous honestly. Damn.

You of all people should know self-serving is a normal trend by teenagers and most Adults.

It's something that's inevitable when growing up.
But sex is very much evitable ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

She could have said one small girl and a boy or guy

But her writing showed that she deliberately distinguished the boy and the girl with the terminologies. For goodness sake, it was SO specific
ok sorry then if I have hurt you.am not s pervert,was just talking through what I observe
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

....You shud be registered Peterfile....How dare u loookat yor 9yer old Nice Self servicing,..and then u had the odercity to say u waz watching.....SHAME ON YOU!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

The 9 year old is her younger brother the one self.... is the OPS niece ni na!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ipledge:
ok sorry then if I have hurt you.am not s pervert,was just talking through what I observe

Apology accepted. I am also sorry for all I wrote yesterday.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
when she's alone in the privacy of her room, her thoughts will stray back to that awesome feeling of climaxx and she will lock d door(incase of intruders) and service herself ;Dwhen she's alone in the privacy of her room, her thoughts will stray back to that awesome feeling of climaxx and she will lock d door(incase of intruders) and service herself
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Justfollowit:

Apology accepted. I am also sorry for all I said to you yesterday. I am very personal about issues like this.
i noticed,after your 3rd comment
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by kene05(m): 7:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
nma24:
when she's alone in the privacy of her room, her thoughts will stray back to that awesome feeling of climaxx and she will lock d door(incase of intruders) and service herself ;Dwhen she's alone in the privacy of her room, her thoughts will stray back to that awesome feeling of climaxx and she will lock d door(incase of intruders) and service herself
Talking from experience here i guess?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aprime:

Is that it:

You think she will start having sex because she now sex-service? This is simply ridiculous honestly. Damn.

You of all people should know self-serving is a normal trend by teenagers and most Adults.

It's something that's inevitable when growing up.
But sex is very much evitable ma'am.
oh ok!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by LewisO: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Farano what are u doing here? angry

Is God that shows me your moniker straight up!

I commented because of u, have u seen what u have caused? And i said i won't comment on this! angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nazeeboy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Can u imagine what he said: "I can still remember that incident" bros na her fresh p***y wey dey for ur memory that u saw na him no wan make u forget dat incident oo. After all na ur niece, she may need ur service na.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by IYANGBALI: 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg mke una leave the girl jo,body no be furniture

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Gentlebabs(m): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
you want me to video or snap my niece masturbating? Thatz clever
Nairaland comics, so soothingly relaxing!
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
kene05:

Talking from experience here i guess?
yea

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by tonero230(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:
You can't just conclude. Her facial expression and reaction when she noticed you matters. Maybe something was itching her down their and she was scratching it.

Okkk,so that thing dey itch them
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by tonero230(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
AndreRose:
You can't just conclude. Her facial expression and reaction when she noticed you matters. Maybe something was itching her down their and she was scratching it.

Okkk,so that thing do itch them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Headless Girl Who Appeared In A Couple's Family Pic Causes Panic On Instagram / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) / Soldier Gets Home After 8 Months To Meet His Wife 3-Months Pregnant For Her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.