Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan (26477 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by pacesetter939: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:

@ 1st bolded: you're just kidding, right?

PDP and Jonathanians are in deep shit. They're finally changing tactics to save face but the desperation, arrogance and impunity still rages on.
I'm not. His donation was turned down by the campaign organisation.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by gebest: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:

Trying for encouraging the staeling of public funds by his appointees? And for saying that it is not corruption?
You haven't been priviledged to see or know what a leader could achieve after close to Six years in charge of a vastly blessed country like ours.

Think outside the box. GEJ is a failure, and is empty. A hundred years in Aso Rock cannot change that fact about him, and Nigeria cannot afford to go down the drain with Jonathan for another 4years.

Get off the TANkid bubble and advocate for change while you still can. Simply tell your friends, family & business associates/coleagues to support APC and vote Buhari/Osinbajo.
that one is already settled, me and my people are going to deliver 1million votes to GMB/PYO=APC in my state.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Islie: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2015
#ihavedecided
#march4buhari

Too late to change my stand

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Shame on Jimi Agbaje !
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by EdCure: 12:38am On Feb 25, 2015
gebest:
that one is already settled, me and my people are going to deliver 1million votes to GMB/PYO=APC in my state.
Bro sorry I wrongly quoted you instead of that misguided TANoid.
It was an error I deeply regret, and have rectified.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by oliy24(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan sharing the money. I beg when the money go reach me na

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:37am On Feb 25, 2015
One love 4d Southyy people

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
Are Tompolo,Boyloaf and Asari Dokubo included in the ex militants who said that? If they are not,then their plea is not acceptable.

Too late anyway,Nigerians have decided.

March4Buhari

Speak for yourself. I'm still voting for GEJ.

#NoVacancyInAsoRock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
All I see is damage control from the PDP camp. Buhari all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by takenadoh: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
This is just one Person.

The OP's Topic. Is misleading.

It should Read,

"General " Pastor Reuben.

Instead of Ex-Millitants.

Since Tompolo, Asari and Boy-Loaf that issued the First warning weren't present.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by 360musicng(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
thought saharareporters is now owned and managed by APC?

GEJ till snow falls in anambra!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by tinuolababy(f): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Drama. Msheeeewwww
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by emeka2847: 7:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Dem dey craze. Why U turn? Shey GEJ don buy them warships.

Crooks

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by XBLadez: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
gebest:
Stupidity is when u charge ur phone with generator and still come here and say GEJ till 2019.
You're either living in the forest or ur not paying up ur NEPA bills grin
We have steady electricity in Ojota

GEJ till Buhari gives his life to Christ!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by loomer: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
IF THEM LIKE MAKE THEM TAKE W TURN.......

ELECTION MATTERS NO CONCERN ME AGAIN I DON TIRE TO WAIT.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Talking about skill acquisition. how many of them Don use their acquired skills take do something meaningful?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:

Trying for encouraging the staeling of public funds by his appointees? And for saying that it is not corruption?
You haven't been priviledged to see or know what a leader could achieve after close to Six years in charge of a vastly blessed country like ours.

Think outside the box. GEJ is a failure, and is empty. A hundred years in Aso Rock cannot change that fact about him, and Nigeria cannot afford to go down the drain with Jonathan for another 4years.

Get off the TANkid bubble and advocate for change while you still can. Simply tell your friends, family & business associates/coleagues to support APC and vote Buhari/Osinbajo.
How can U say GEJ is EMPTY...?

WHAT can u sat about OBJ, whom I can't remember him for anything...?
Even YAR'ADUA's short term was better than OBJ's..?
what about ABACHA..?
What about IBB..?
WE can Forgive Abudulsalami and shonekan
Please how do u rate someone and conclude he is EMPTY..?
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by johnbuck81(m): 7:47am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:
Did they realy think they can threaten Nigerians into voting for Jonathan?
These men pose a greater threat to the life of the nation than "Shekau". A serious government should get them arrested rather than associating itself with these terrorists and saboteurs.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Young4jose: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Fu**k them All, Jona must go back 2 his Village. because people r decide 2 follow General..........!!!
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by nortcentrallord(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Good for them for re tracing their steps on that. Now I wait to hear Ameachi and co become more rational and come out to say the same about their claims of running a parallel government should their candidate loose the election again.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by richidinho(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
Are Tompolo,Boyloaf and Asari Dokubo included in the ex militants who said that? If they are not,then their plea is not acceptable.

Too late anyway,Nigerians have decided.

March4Buhari

Point of correction
U berem and ur eleven likes have decided to vote Buhari

60million voters still waiting to decide
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by bareal(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
you are right. no need to bring someone whose past stinks.

Is there anybody without a past? we all wish we could turn back the hands of time because nobody holy pass!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by solopi50(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Those of u calling mr president names and insulting him I don't think they are normal,my advice for them go for psycha test. Because mr president has done well and will continue 2nd term is him.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by seyigiggle: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
I'm still waiting for buhari's apology for his utterances that caused last election violence and conspiracy on the boko haram issue.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by oliy24(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
ojaydedon:

change can be negative...

Me am marching for transformation

transformation can be negative too, wake up
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by M4gunners: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:
Did they realy think they can threaten Nigerians into voting for Jonathan?
These men pose a greater threat to the life of the nation than "Shekau". A serious government should get them arrested rather than associating itself with these terrorists and saboteurs.
Shut up if you don't have a better thing to say than calling for their arrest and refering them as terrorists.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by fyneguy: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2015
pacesetter939:

If they like, let them join Godswill Akpabio to donate funds to Buhari campaign organisations, our stand is for Buhari and the General shall persecute every corrupt individual in Nigeria irrespective of ethnicity, tribe and religion.

Did Akpabio donate to Buhari's campaign?
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by heilige(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
We need to see the video of ASARI DOKUBO begging, but that does not change any change because we are going to change jona by voting him out on March 28

[size=14pt]VOTE BUHARI 2015[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by madjune(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
21Billion at work.

Cheap militants.

#IhaveDecided.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by oliy24(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
kayciano:

How can U say GEJ is EMPTY...?

WHAT can u sat about OBJ, whom I can't remember him for anything...?
Even YAR'ADUA's short term was better than OBJ's..?
what about ABACHA..?
What about IBB..?
WE can Forgive Abudulsalami and shonekan
Please how do u rate someone and conclude he is EMPTY..?

you cant remember Obj for nothing. shai. not even the phone you use in typing this message.

bro I don't have time to start listing because if I do.
you will know that Abacha is even far better than GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Governor Amodu Sherrif's Son's Wedding (Photos) / 4 Policemen Dismissed For Stealing Jonathan’s TVs, Fridges, Ijaw Attires, Suits / Kano Residents Seen Swimming In Stagnant Water After Heavy Downpour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.