Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan (26479 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by fanex: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2015
really? please educate me.
barcanista:
This is a better approach. Nigerians can get the desired Change through the Goodluck led PDP
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by EagleScribes: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2015
I am non-partisan. But is it not funny to see how the pro-PDP guys now embrace this news and dance to it seeing that it is from Sahara reporters?

If the news was not in their favour, they would have condemned it immediately, saying it is from Sahara reporters, sponsored by APC.

Politics with hypocrisy!
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by SkyBlue1: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Randerl:
Better approach guys, some pipz can now reconsider their stance by voting GEJ in the next elections.

?/

It is not about reconsidering stance based on begging! Do you think we deserve to give PDP and Jonathan another four years considering the way the country has been run, that is the real question. Imagine a man raping your wife in front of you, but he begs you to reconsider calling the police so you say - "Well I was thinking about it but now you have begged me I will reconsider". Nigerians mneed to start thinking more.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Abugab(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Make u-turn? Asari should continue talking tough, does he feel he can fool Nigerians? How much love does he and his co-travelers have for the Niger-Delta? They are scared of loosing their ill gotten wealth through oil theft. All the billions of dollars that the ex-militants have made in connivance with govt officials and traditional leaders, what have they done for the Niger-Delta and the people of the area?
I have always said it, it will be Asari, Tompolo and others that will fight the war and not the Niger Delta people because the govt and these ex-militants have been stealing the wealth of the region and have personalized it because Nigeria has become a country for grabs. They should go to bed because they are protecting their interests and that of their pay masters. Someone should let them know that Nigeria is no longer for grabs and the thuggery and violent and.....
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Utchman1: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
It is too late. GEJ has taken the masses for granted for too long. You do not threaten people to vote for you. It is not a matter of which part of the country he comes from. When GEJ was voted in in 2011 he was still from the same part of the country as now.

Let elections be free and fair. If he wins good for him if not same for him.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by bewla(m): 8:30am On Feb 25, 2015
if u need my v send mb 25000
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Niwdog(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
clevvermind:
i wonder o. the man is trying. people just hate him for nothing.
those that hate him are those abo.kis. No single hausa is supporting jonathan, which is bad for the system
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by samx4real(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
U turn!!! The right turn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2015
....... He added: “Nigerians should check the achievements in the areas of security, peace and development. The amnesty program under the capable hands of Honorable Kingsley Kuku has ensured that over 3,000 youths are trained on scholarship and skill acquisition. Aside from showing readiness in the battle against insurgency with the proper procurement of arms and ammunition for the military, President Jonathan has ensured the recovery of over N300 billion of stolen funds and blocked any corrupt loopholes in the system. He has done well also in the area of roads and infrastructures with the judicious use of Sure-P funds.”....

My oh my! THIS IS THE BEST SARCASM I'VE EVER READ ON THE PAGES OF A NEWSPAPER! BOY! ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE AREAS OF SECURITY, PEACE, POWER AND DEVELOPMENT?!, YOU COULDN'T HAVE MOCKED HIM MORE!

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by simplisity(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
the way APC members and supporters r displaying their anger and hatred against GET, and also their desperation to take power is questionable. Most of them r not even happy that our army is winning d war aganst Boko haram. Am begining to doubt votin APC, i think i will give my vote to GET, if noting atleast for winning this war against Boko haram.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by lilcashking(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
There are two category of peoplewho hate buhari. 1.the old. Thief 2.the young fool's grin but any way sai buhari
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by caprini1: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2015
ojaydedon:

was there 247 light without interruption when other leaders were leading from independence till date? Even wen buhari was president was there constant light
Even Ghana and South Africa are having some serious electricity challenges right now,the thing is we africans are growing,and with growth and development,one must endure the temporal setbacks ,before arriving to the promised land.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by uyplus(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2015
ojaydedon:

was there 247 light without interruption when other leaders were leading from independence till date? Even wen buhari was president was there constant light

So if there was no light, it means we should rather continue to stay in darkness than aim for the best. 2wrongs never make a right. I must say, there was better power supply during Obasanjo regime than this regime. The president cannot choose to evade criticisms and avoid blames when he fails, and then only wants to be celebrated over success. For a president to still have an Abba Moro serving in his cabinet speaks a lot of about his government. For GEJ to have nominated Obanikoro to become a minister should sent shock waves across the minds of Nigerians, and they should be asking questions, if this man really means us well. Obanikoro indicted the president on the #Ekitigate saga, but the president denied that the recordings were false amidst testimonies from the participants (Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose, et al) that they were there. No democratically elected government Nigeria has ever used the military to rig an election, but GEJ has broken that record and has soiled the name of the Nigerian military.

For GEJ to appoint Fani Kayode as his campaign director, a man who is standing trial for corruption should quicken our minds to the kind of leadership we have at the top.

Why are our refineries not fixed? Why was Ajaokuta steel not fixed? Why is power getting from nad to worse? Why was the 2nd Niger bridge not built in his 6yrs stay, with all the high revenue the country had ever recorded from crude produce? Why is our foreign reserve account so low? Why would the president say stealing is not corruption, and even try to defend such a stupid comment in another media chat? Why is diesel and kerosene still so expensive, despite the fall in oil prices? Why is corruption in government left so unabated? Why couldn't Okonjo Iweala defend the statement made by Soludo that N30tn is missing under this administration? Why hasn't the chibok girls been rescued, despite the fact that the president denied that they were even missing? Why has GEJ feeding money increased from 1Nbn to N4bn, where government should be cutting down it's cost of governance? Why has Diezianni Madueke never been tried for misappropriating N10bn to herself for private jet charter on personal trips, or do they think Nigerians are fools? Where are the 200buses we were promised from the SURE-P funds? GEJ has fail!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ayusco85(m): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
This is a better approach. Nigerians can get the desired Change through the Goodluck led PDP
So u be PDP e-rat now? La wa o

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
simplisity:
the way APC members and supporters r displaying their anger and hatred against GET, and also their desperation to take power is questionable. Most of them r not even happy that our army is winning d war aganst Boko haram. Am begining to doubt votin APC, i think i will give my vote to GET, if noting atleast for winning this war against Boko haram.

Which war against BH is GEJ winning?? The same man that admitted that he is incompetent by saying he underestimated them until they murdered 15,000 Nigerians and just when it became clear that he was about to lose the elections he then decided to take Boko Haram seriously. Abegi! A vote for Jonathan is a vote for 4 more years of resounding failure.

Not to mention that naira is now exchanging at N215 for the first time in history and will probably go higher, and you are here talking shytt?? Go borrow yourself a brain bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by drey076(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari for president
Haters go n die

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:

@ 1st bolded: you're just kidding, right?

PDP and Jonathanians are in deep shit. They're finally changing tactics to save face but the desperation, arrogance and impunity still rages on.

Kidding about what?
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by bayumyguy: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Jona must go ooooooooo,we are tried of People deceiving people(PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2015
ojaydedon:

and that's why we elected him in the first place....... so he can do what others did not do and since he refuse to do it rather degrade it then we will give another person the benefict of doubt.....shikena........he sold d company and now those poo are charging minimum wages whether I use light or not

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ola9ja(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2015
when amnesty was done, large amount of money was at their disposal, Jonathan entered, massive contracts were given to them
if there fight wasn't a selfish fight? what economic impact does it have on the common people in the Niger Delta, nothing, even if I want to vote for GEJ it shouldn't be you guys convincing me to vote of him, I am disappointed in you guys, you were all fighting for your pockets and yet you painted it as if it was Niger Deltas fight.
that's my contribution, Thank You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ola9ja(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2015
When amnesty was given, large amount of money was at their disposal, Jonathan entered, massive contracts were given to them
if there fight wasn't a selfish fight? what economic impact does it have on the common people in the Niger Delta, nothing, even if I want to vote for GEJ it shouldn't be you guys convincing me to vote of him, I am disappointed in you guys, you were all fighting for your pockets and yet you painted it as if it was Niger Deltas fight.
that's my contribution, Thank You

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2015
So long as its SR we all know its fake before 48hrs they would come out to retract dat statement. Even I have neva heard the name of the group b4
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by forgiveness: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
ojaydedon:

Then, what is the transformation under PDP for 16 years all about till date?
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Sall(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Are they tired of bragging we ain't coward like them. Now they know for sure they can't win its time to strategize. Nonentities.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Jessewizy(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
atakamus:
Who are the militants? Those dirty nigga that cannot even spell thier names. They may be people feared by Jonathan and some south south governors. We don't give a damn about them. They want to continue collecting money from taking up arm against Nigeria. Well we will see. Jona must go. PDP is the problem Nigeria has for now and should be voted out.
Vote for Buhari. Only corrupt people and bad people are the ones afraid of Buhari. God punish them all. They have destroyed this country. Change my people. Vote out PDP.
uncle stop talking bollocks, I doubt if u are educated.......
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by BonnyF(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
cool
I don't blame him

One day shakau will
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Locapito(m): 9:14am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
keep on dreaming ooo,!!!! The end of corrupt regime of thieves and pickpockets led by ur clueless gej must surely come to an end by may 29, 2015. On that day, take a walk to otueke, u'll see ur incompetent presido live & direct.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Locapito(m): 9:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Niwdog:
those that hate him are those abo.kis. No single hausa is supporting jonathan, which is bad for the system
you re very wrong, even his people from bayelsa hates him. Ok why was he booed by his people during pdp presidential campaign rally? When he's so incompetent and corrupt, why won't he be hated?
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by joshua55(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
YOU WiN-4th edition
Do you know that PROCRASTINATION is a thief of time? Get ur YOU WIN Biz applications filled now and avoid the disappointment of not being able to submit ur application at the RUSH HOUR.We have over 30 business idea approved by YOUWIN. Contact us now for ur applications at half the price, offer lasts for 48hrs!!! 
Call/Watsap: 09050481319
BBM: 2B09E3B4
Ihejirikaemeka@gmail.com
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:
Did they realy think they can threaten Nigerians into voting for Jonathan?
These men pose a greater threat to the life of the nation than "Shekau". A serious government should get them arrested rather than associating itself with these terrorists and saboteurs.

I don't believe you!!!!
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Halterboy(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
alaoeri:

Nobody is hating on GEJ, we just can't stand another 4years of maladministration of the clueless one, that is why we will ask him to retire to otuoke with our votes come March 28.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by olaniyanc: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2015
This is a sensible and moderate tone. Election is not a war. PDP has been in power since 1999. If the voters want a change, there is no problem.We do not want a one party state.Whether APC or Pdp, it does not matter. That is how it is in developed world's. Cheers!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Stops Special Allowance For Villa Guards- Punch / Voters’ Morale High As Nigerians Ready To Combat Tyranny / 'DSS Detains PVC Supplier, Demands Encryption Code'-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.