Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan (26485 Views)

Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark / Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by barryuche: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2015
StunningCEO:
those militants need to b locked up for life. either which way, jonagoat is never goin to be president afta 29 May 2015. grin
your father is a mature goat
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Bizibi(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Nairalanders believe anything they see online....if a newspaper say gej is vomiting Nigerians will believe and start arguing,if they say buhari is a bricklayer one will be surprised that a reasonable percentage of Nigerians will believe it....not everything on social media is true
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by gebest: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
EdCure:

Bro sorry I wrongly quoted you instead of that misguided TANoid.
It was an error I deeply regret, and have rectified.
dont worry i understand that is why i reply u like that hence u stand for change we are friends.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by tefund(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
rondo235:
but why do people hate dis GEJ too much..is he dat bad?is he still clueless with all the tangible records his administration has achieved?lets really consolidate on this transformation.
the hatred started since he removed fuel subsidy on new year day,leaving millions stranded in their villages across migeria,jonaharam should just pack and go,goodluck and Gods mercy have taken him this far,they cant take him further

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by danieljmt: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
YEYE AND MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
EzePromoe:
Good news. At least to promote a violence free election. Waiting for Buhari's agents of destruction up north to follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Niwdog(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
[quote
author=Locapito post=31062365]you re very wrong, even his people from
bayelsa hates him. [/quote]thats democracy
Are you trying to tell me no hausa man benefited frm gej transformation
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by bayulll01(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
This is a better approach. Nigerians can get the desired Change through the Goodluck led PDP
now is better change,lol through goodluck funny guy is better u keep quiet,you sound confuse just like ur pathetic president,we will see,just write this down if gej wins and things get better,we are waiting,if he wins and thing go worst in nigeria we will hold you all accountable as the most wicked people in history that support impunity,we will hold you all accountable for supporting the most cluelesss and retarddd goverment in history of nigeria,we will hold you all accountable for supporting corruption and theft,we will never forgive you all because you see the truth and instead you support an evil regime,your next generation will never forgive you all,and posterity will judge you all,we are waiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by sammhi(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Reminez:
I hate this mentality of 'they are ganging up against our son'. Nigeria must not be a single party state.We need a viable opposition like the APC in other to deepen our nascent democracy.
By the way,the 'clueless one' is a calamity any nation should pray against.
#IHAVEDECIDED TO MARCH FOR CHANGE!!!!!!!! cool

you are even worse than clueless...you are not intune with the real motive for change being sold by politicoans and swallowed by gullible Nigerians. but I will take my time to explain here....after death of yardua, The Hausas felt GEJ should not contest..because it is their turn but somehow he won the battle and he won in 2011. that was why there was [post election violence in north..angry that GEJ won. the Yorubas supported GEJ then in 2011. however, Yorubas felt they were not compensated adequately enough by GEJ in terms of federal appointment. so they were angry. the north found a reliable partner of GMB (hausa) with Tinubu (Yoruba ) and team up together. now, in the PDP , some of the northern governors like kwankwaso, lamido, wamakko , ALIYU etc did not want GEJ to go for second term..as they felt it was the turn of the north. But GEJ felt let him do a second term and then handover to them. But they did not agree. this is what led to a split in PDP and thjose northern governors left to join Tinubu and GMB to form APC.
So to dislodge GEJ, the campaign of hate and lies and propaganda started...unfortunately, GEJ did not expect this and he had poor PR manager
this campaign of hate started with SANUSI propaganda and lies about missing money etc corruption . again, GEJ was slow to react to this issues..... meanwhile some of the PDP now in APC were the same guys funding BH just to malign GEJ GOVERNEMNT so BH got form bad to worse all to discr4edit GEJ
NOT to bore you, If APC WINS, IT WILL BE IMPPOSIBNE TO DISLODGE THEM AS THEY WILL HAVE LEARN FORM pdp FAILURE not in terms of economy but in active propaganda and all. Noting much will change I can bet that but they will blame it all on GEJ having destroyed the country
however, if GEJ wins, in about 2 years form now , Nigerians will smile . most people don't know this
so in nutshell, APC is a party formed from hate , bitterness and need to control Nigeria oil well. they cant tell you this so they will tell you corruption etc...but corruption index is better despite GEJ not jailing people but using a preventative method to remove sources of corruption
in fact , if APC is in power, you wont hear anyting not because people are not stealing but will be suppressed. like in lagos, despite the heavy corruption going on, no one hears it . it is completely blocked
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by sammhi(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
rondo235:
but why do people hate dis GEJ too much..is he dat bad?is he still clueless with all the tangible records his administration has achieved?lets really consolidate on this transformation.

not that people hate that much but the media and propaganda made it seem so.... but I will tell you what is the real CHANGE slogan means... the real motive for change being sold by politicians and swallowed by gullible Nigerians. but I will take my time to explain here....after death of yardua, The Hausas felt GEJ should not contest..because it is their turn but somehow he won the battle and he won in 2011. that was why there was [post election violence in north..angry that GEJ won. the Yorubas supported GEJ then in 2011. however, Yorubas felt they were not compensated adequately enough by GEJ in terms of federal appointment. so they were angry. the north found a reliable partner of GMB (hausa) with Tinubu (Yoruba ) and team up together. now, in the PDP , some of the northern governors like kwankwaso, lamido, wamakko , ALIYU etc did not want GEJ to go for second term..as they felt it was the turn of the north. But GEJ felt let him do a second term and then handover to them. But they did not agree. this is what led to a split in PDP and thjose northern governors left to join Tinubu and GMB to form APC.
So to dislodge GEJ, the campaign of hate and lies and propaganda started...unfortunately, GEJ did not expect this and he had poor PR manager
this campaign of hate started with SANUSI propaganda and lies about missing money etc corruption . again, GEJ was slow to react to this issues..... meanwhile some of the PDP now in APC were the same guys funding BH just to malign GEJ GOVERNEMNT so BH got form bad to worse all to discr4edit GEJ
NOT to bore you, If APC WINS, IT WILL BE IMPPOSSIBLE TO DISLODGE THEM AS THEY WILL HAVE LEARN FORM pdp FAILURE not in terms of economy but in active propaganda and all. Noting much will change I can bet that but they will blame it all on GEJ having destroyed the country
let me also state that EVEN in his PDP, some of the hausas do not like him not ofr nay good reason but because they too want to rule..
so in nutshell, APC is a party formed from hate , bitterness and need to control Nigeria oil well. they cant tell you this so they will tell you corruption etc...but corruption index is better despite GEJ not jailing people but using a preventative method to remove sources of corruption
in fact , if APC is in power, you wont hear anything not because people are not stealing but will be suppressed. like in lagos, despite the heavy corruption going on, no one hears it . it is completely blocked.
so in nutshell , CHANGE means to return power to the northern ruling class..no more no less...to achive it is al these media lies and propaganda. GEJ did not help matters because he had poor image laundering guys and slow to react o issues
but assess him via these parameters : corruption index , roads, agriculture, transport, education, aviation etc
to buttress my point
1) how much is a bag of rice two years ago and now?
2) are our roads better than before say five years ago?
3) are our airport better than five years ago?
4) do we have more people as farmers and helped by GEJ than four years ago?
6) has armed robbery rate gone down compared to five years ago?
7) when was the last time you queue to buy petrol?
coolhe has built 9 universities in four years...how many has fasola and Tinubu build in 16 years?
I can go on and on

let me state her e
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by IbileIfe: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=14pt]Beg or no beg, GEJ must go.
These so called ex-militants who are still very much active in the creeks collect between US$5m and US$10m from President Goodluck Jonathan every year. And they don't want a new government to stop their bogus Amnesty largess. [/size]
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by IbileIfe: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
sammhi:

not that people hate that much but the media and propaganda made it seem so.... but I will tell you what is the real CHANGE slogan means... the real motive for change being sold by politicians and swallowed by gullible Nigerians. but I will take my time to explain here....after death of yardua, The Hausas felt GEJ should not contest..because it is their turn but somehow he won the battle and he won in 2011. that was why there was [post election violence in north..angry that GEJ won. the Yorubas supported GEJ then in 2011. however, Yorubas felt they were not compensated adequately enough by GEJ in terms of federal appointment. so they were angry. the north found a reliable partner of GMB (hausa) with Tinubu (Yoruba ) and team up together. now, in the PDP , some of the northern governors like kwankwaso, lamido, wamakko , ALIYU etc did not want GEJ to go for second term..as they felt it was the turn of the north. But GEJ felt let him do a second term and then handover to them. But they did not agree. this is what led to a split in PDP and thjose northern governors left to join Tinubu and GMB to form APC.
NOT to bore you, If APC WINS, IT WILL BE IMPPOSSIBLE TO DISLODGE THEM AS THEY WILL HAVE LEARN FORM pdp FAILURE not in terms of economy but in active propaganda and all. Noting much will change I can bet that but they will blame it all on GEJ having destroyed the country
let me also state that EVEN in his PDP, some of the hausas do not like him not ofr nay good reason but because they too want to rule..
in fact , if APC is in power, you wont hear anything not because people are not stealing but will be suppressed. like in lagos, despite the heavy corruption going on, no one hears it . it is completely blocked.
so in nutshell , CHANGE means to return power to the northern ruling class..no more no less...to achive it is al these media lies and propaganda. GEJ did not help matters because he had poor image laundering guys and slow to react o issues
but assess him via these parameters : corruption index , roads, agriculture, transport, education, aviation etc
to buttress my point
1) how much is a bag of rice two years ago and now?
2) are our roads better than before say five years ago?
3) are our airport better than five years ago?
4) do we have more people as farmers and helped by GEJ than four years ago?
6) has armed robbery rate gone down compared to five years ago?
7) when was the last time you queue to buy petrol?
coolhe has built 9 universities in four years...how many has fasola and Tinubu build in 16 years?
I can go on and on

let me state her e
[size=14pt]
How old are you?
6? grin
Can you show me the 9 universities built by your GEJ?
The buildings.
The facilities.
The faculties.

If you cannot show them, then PLEASE SHARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP![/size]
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by Ventura1: 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
When they saw what the Nigerian Army are doing to BOKO HARAM, why won't they beg grin
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by tomakint: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
This is a better approach. Nigerians can get the desired Change through the Goodluck led PDP
TOUCHE! So so on point!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by macof(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
vedd:
Na now dem dey get sense?
Anyway, too little too late!

Joanthan must stay
APC is full of thieves and terrorists
Vote GEJ till 2019
Vote PDP

#TRANSFORMATION!!!

Better late than never, I just knew that all we needed was seriousness and commitment not violence and threats that APC started with
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by babadem2much(m): 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
After much rabah, omo c about turn sharp! sharp! Money get power die!!
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by samtress: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
shu
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by sani01(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
What brings about this change? Is it fear or love for unity? Nigeria is greater than any individual, group or even a zone. How much did you militants pay for the crude oil in your region? Is just a God given experience. Well, is good now that you stop making a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by lockupman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is what we call appeal to pity. And it's therefore a fallacy. Btw, Gej had the chance for 6yrs with nothing to show for it. Buhari should be given only 4 years. I want change.

March4Buhari '15
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by socialwritter: 4:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by tushburg(m): 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
That's the way to go guys...#votenotviolence

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by TeetoEsq(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Show us their faces.... Who them be?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by BlackLeopard(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Well I'm glad they decided to tone down their election cough enthusiasm.

I don't think already tense atmosphere needs added violence, quite the contrary, regardless of who the violent clowns are and why they're thinking it would be good.
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ojaydedon(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
caprini1:
Even Ghana and South Africa are having some serious electricity challenges right now,the thing is we africans are growing,and with growth and development,one must endure the temporal setbacks ,before arriving to the promised land.

true talk

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ojaydedon(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
oliy24:

transformation can be negative too, wake up

i think u r d 1 dat needs to wake up..

angryangry
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ojaydedon(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
uyplus:

So if there was no light, it means we should rather continue to stay in darkness than aim for the best. 2wrongs never make a right. I must say, there was better power supply during Obasanjo regime than this regime. The president cannot choose to evade criticisms and avoid blames when he fails, and then only wants to be celebrated over success. For a president to still have an Abba Moro serving in his cabinet speaks a lot of about his government. For GEJ to have nominated Obanikoro to become a minister should sent shock waves across the minds of Nigerians, and they should be asking questions, if this man really means us well. Obanikoro indicted the president on the #Ekitigate saga, but the president denied that the recordings were false amidst testimonies from the participants (Omisore, Obanikoro, Fayose, et al) that they were there. No democratically elected government Nigeria has ever used the military to rig an election, but GEJ has broken that record and has soiled the name of the Nigerian military.

For GEJ to appoint Fani Kayode as his campaign director, a man who is standing trial for corruption should quicken our minds to the kind of leadership we have at the top.

Why are our refineries not fixed? Why was Ajaokuta steel not fixed? Why is power getting from nad to worse? Why was the 2nd Niger bridge not built in his 6yrs stay, with all the high revenue the country had ever recorded from crude produce? Why is our foreign reserve account so low? Why would the president say stealing is not corruption, and even try to defend such a stupid comment in another media chat? Why is diesel and kerosene still so expensive, despite the fall in oil prices? Why is corruption in government left so unabated? Why couldn't Okonjo Iweala defend the statement made by Soludo that N30tn is missing under this administration? Why hasn't the chibok girls been rescued, despite the fact that the president denied that they were even missing? Why has GEJ feeding money increased from 1Nbn to N4bn, where government should be cutting down it's cost of governance? Why has Diezianni Madueke never been tried for misappropriating N10bn to herself for private jet charter on personal trips, or do they think Nigerians are fools? Where are the 200buses we were promised from the SURE-P funds? GEJ has fail!!

dats wat APC hv made u believ...

If u love Nigeria

dont vote Apc
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ojaydedon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
forgiveness:

Then, what is the transformation under PDP for 16 years all about till date?

and how many percent of ur APC members where under pdp during those 16years

Forget APc...

Vote for pdp...
Re: Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan by ollyruffy: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Imagine. Imploring nigerians to vote for their suffering and destruction while they keep getting shady contracts in the names of watching the pipelines.

We no dey vote JonaThief.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Assets Declaration-PUNCH / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / Obaseki Bans APC From Campaigning On Billboards In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.