Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (56988 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by shine96: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is old story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
The wife should say the truth...
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by kpolli(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
So does this mean white people came from blacks?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by balogundayo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is as stale as planet earth!! Damn!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Moheat(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

Nothing special, the baby is Albino

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
My dear, watch the movie "Skin" starring Sophie Okonedo, you will understand. I believe in miracles.
bogolobango:
Hmm i smell lies the husband should ask madam very well the owner of the baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2015
The baby was swapped, the hospital should be sued. Just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bamideleniayo(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
OLD STORY.... This happened like 3/4 years ago tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Dokitadotun: 1:46am On Feb 26, 2015
I remember delivering a woman of a child with white skin and golden hair and the mother was wondering what is happening. Madam, no problem o, she is an albino. That baby is an albino. Albino lacks melanin that gives skin and hair its col our.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Feb 26, 2015
who wrote and composed this story?that person studied literature well.

their facial expressions speaks more than the writings, it looks more like a modelling photoshot, maybe for a movie or advert sef.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by USAPRODUCTS(m): 4:25am On Feb 26, 2015
I suspect a 3some.......... lol Or a fake story.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by tpiar: 5:24am On Feb 26, 2015
has the baby taken any other pictures since then?

the parents fit don born another pikin sef.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by mekybabe1: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2015
This story is like 3yrs ago gist na. Very stale. undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by chanddys(m): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

X-MEN don start o!

Wia is Hollywood?
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
Asides from genetic mutations...DNA test is required here......The mum should shed more lights sad
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
See the baby's nose. Dead giveaway. If not for the blonde hair, I'd have put it down to just a regular fair-complexioned baby. All the same, I see nothing fishy here.

The dad can go for a discreet DNA test anytime. undecided
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

Obviously the wife. Who else? undecided

But, this tory don stale tay tay.
Obviously the Genetics expert, who didn't believe in miracle.

Though i cant rule out DNA test to confirm whether its a miracle or infidelity.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bogolobango(m): 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
@BellaBambina leave miracle alone i still smell lies
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
bogolobango:
@BellaBambina leave miracle alone i still smell lies
K
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by iriskiki(f): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin wait. I'm not done. grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Brandnew2:
There's a Theoretical explanation for this.
The hubbie shagged his wife right after shagging a woman who has just been shagged by a white man, thereby carrying aa residue of the white man's sperm and impregnated his wife with it.

No pun intended.
There you have it @Jacksparrow1207
www.gidilink..com/2014/01/scientific-explanation-on-how-miracle.html
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by iriskiki(f): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Yeah. The illustration is hilarious grin
dljbd1:

So in other words the man cheated...wht an illustration
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by iriskiki(f): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
Maybe it's IVF they used to conceive. [quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Man Kissing His Wife & Their Kids Trying To Stop Him / An Army Officer Did This To A Lady.(photo) / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.