Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Death In The Name Of Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Death In The Name Of Love?? (1050 Views)

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? / Tears Of Love... A Magical Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Death In The Name Of Love?? by 0700Jesse(m): 2:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Over to those boys that like singing: - Bruno Mars (I will catch a grenade) to their girlfriends!!
If the guy in this pics slap your girlfriend, what will you do??
#BeHonest

2 Shares

Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Why do we have weapons undecided
Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 25, 2015
if am standing right there, I will ask the broz if a slap is okay so that we can go.
but if somebody rush to give me the news and I was rush down thre like vandam.
Me: who was the stupid guy dat slapped folake? Hehn!!! who b dat person for dis area!!!
Broz: opening d curtain ( I was d one)
ME: after taking a pictorial view from head to waist...Bar man!!!! gve broz a drink, I mean anything dey ask ( in a loud and shivering tone). Folake meet me @ home.

1 Like

Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by zadok60: 4:49am On Feb 25, 2015
why am i also a man?..
slap me,i pierce ur floated body with a strong weapon..dz guy no fit stand me o,i swear..
so if na ur mama him slap,u go free am abi?

#i_die_there
Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by djeezy(m): 5:44am On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Why do we have weapons undecided
nice thinking. No matter how big he is, he'll surely beg for his life when while you holster a gun at him.
Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by justmag(m): 6:20am On Feb 25, 2015
I have a black belt in Kung fu. So i have no worries. angry
Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by Hawlahscho(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2015
If he slaps my girlfriend in my presence, chai!!! I'll be moved to attack immediately but I won't, I'd just chill and take her to let's go and I'll be back wt any of d following; poisonous injection or gas, black "juju" that won't kill but weak him, very hot palm oil in d flask, etc just to come and do my own back and be satisfied cos I dislike cheating.

If he slaps my mom.... hahahahaha I die there. He must kill me, cos I won't attack ordinarily But wt focused dangerous weapon that should kill him if it can, and d fight continues spiritually until he begs my mom. Else, I must not see him trekking when am driving, I should not just sight him. hmmmmmmm I pray it doesn't happen sa.. I'll just show him that my mom is my small God, all his muscles ain't freaking me when she's involved.
Re: Death In The Name Of Love?? by OGeeKush(m): 8:32am On Feb 25, 2015
I'l jez study d guy nd his movement. . Then he get visitors in d night

(1) (Reply)

Symbols-of-a-perfect-relationship / Which Of These Does Your Heart Go For? / Did I Marry A Man Or A Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.