Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Thanks To All APC Supporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To All APC Supporters (3227 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:
Op, is a big liar. You have always been a TANist. I went through your past post and you are nothing but a lying PDP. You have always supported Jonathan and PDP.

Why some of you like to lie?
Don't mind the OP.
I feel like it is our duty to defend the people's General from e-PDP bullies here. Most of them can distort facts and propagate propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 9:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

This is not about games tho. I'm too old to play Nairaland political games and yes, my account/my rules..
Thank you
I just read the piece where Jimi Agbaje said GEJ is fighting corruption. If I was in his media team, I would have asked him not to say that.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Badassniggga(m): 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't understand what all this propaganda fuss is all about... About 60% of those voting for buhari don't give a flyin fĂșck about APC or PDP, they just want that incompetent fool out of aso rock..
I personally loathe both parties but voting GMB come march...

Come to think of it, do PDP on this forum think nigerians are dumb? Character assassination, propaganda etc isn't working... Convince us why GEJ deserve a second term.. Shikenan..

GMB 4 march...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

We haven't seen a democratic rule of GMB yet. Military rule vs civilian rule can't be compared and you know that.

My point is don't talk about OBJ ruling undemocratically since GEJ is guilty too.

LoL talking of democratic rule being different, if OBJ who wasn't as bad of a tyrant as GMB in the 70s/80s, and came into government as an autocratic president, how much more Buhari.

GEJ endured loads of insults from all quarters, there's no form of names or insult GEJ hasn't taken or endured. When it comes to automatic rule, GEJ is a saint. Ask Idris Abdulkareem.. grin
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

I just read the piece where Jimi Agbaje said GEJ is fighting corruption. If I was in his media team, I would have asked him not to say that.

"GEJ isn't fighting corruption" is a simple truth, but what corruption are you expecting corruption caucus (APC) to fight? They have even said it themselves that they will pardon past leaders. So my question is, if you pardon past leaders, then what is left of you anti-corruption practices?
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

Don't mind the OP.
I feel like it is our duty to defend the people's General from e-PDP bullies here. Most of them can distort facts and propagate propaganda.

Yes, defending APC's general by reigning curses and threats on opposition right?
Now talk of propaganda, APC is currently leading in playing propaganda politics.
An example of the propaganda politics is the Shekau saga. Saying there is a fake and a real Shekau means they know more about Boko haram than they ever claimed to know.
They have also fed us loads of lies, an example is "an interview an the UK".
So what is so pure or good about APC.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Badassniggga:
I don't understand what all this propaganda fuss is all about... About 60% of those voting for buhari don't give a flyin fĂșck about APC or PDP, they just want that incompetent fool out of aso rock..
I personally loathe both parties but voting GMB come march...

Come to think of it, do PDP on this forum think nigerians are dumb? Character assassination, propaganda etc isn't working... Convince us why GEJ deserve a second term.. Shikenan..

GMB 4 march...

Lmao, from the way APC fans throw all sorts of insults and threats at people who post some facts pointing at APC as "not the change we crave", it shows greatly that you people are taking this thing very personal.

I rest my case.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

Yes, defending APC's general by reigning curses and threats on opposition right?
Now talk of propaganda, APC is currently leading in playing propaganda politics.
An example of the propaganda politics is the Shekau saga. Saying there is a fake and a real Shekau means they know more about Boko haram than they ever claimed to know.
They have also fed us loads of lies, an example is "an interview an the UK".
So what is so pure or good about APC.
So you're telling me you don't know that idiot(shekau) is a soldier?
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

So you're telling me you don't know that idiot(shekau) is a soldier?

Anybody can be bought. Even GMB can be bought at the right price. Ask Tinubu... grin
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

"GEJ isn't fighting corruption" is a simple truth, but what corruption are you expecting corruption caucus (APC) to fight? They have even said it themselves that they will pardon past leaders. So my question is, if you pardon past leaders, then what is left of you anti-corruption practices?
Please, no matter how much you like a candidate, don't defend him till you start sounding very foolish.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

Please, no matter how much you like a candidate, don't defend him till you start sounding very foolish.

Buhahahahahaha, keep proving me right bro. Its clear your party and its followers harbours so much hate deep within.
Issorai...

1 Like

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 11:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

Anybody can be bought. Even GMB can be bought at the right price. Ask Tinubu... grin
Do you people think Buhari likes Tinubu? Is Tinubu clean? But Buhari will work with him, because together they're strong enough to win. CHANGE Is Treading...
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

Do you people think Buhari likes Tinubu? Is Tinubu clean? But Buhari will work with him, because together they're strong enough to win. CHANGE Is Treading...

They were strong bro...
Not anymore.. cry
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

They were strong bro...
Not anymore.. cry
Change
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

Change

Tired already? grin
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by GeneralBosco: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
francizy:

Tired already? grin
Like somebody pointed out to you earlier, about 50% of people who'll vote for Buhari just need that fool out of Aso rock..if I ever defect from APC, I'll defect to neutrality. Jonathan is just too useless and incompetent to get my support.

I voted for the fool in 2011, he failed (many of you sycophants have accepted this fact), but you claim APC cannot bring the change. When some Nigerians voted for that fool in 2011, they wanted trying him, of course he was also surrounded by some crooks then just like Buhari, we thought that with his acclaimed goodwill then, he will over power the crooks around him. Alas it's the opposite now, that fool has almost ruined this country. The fool has almost ruined his party too because of his divisive tactics.

This is the same scenario that played out in 2011, we need to test APC too, it's obvious PDP can't take us there. Jonathan had crooks with him in 2011, we voted for him, Buhari has crooks too, and I'm voting for him so we can see what him and Osinbanjo can bring to the table.

It's already obvious that a Buhari presidency will put some level of fear in government officials to be diligent in their operations. Hope you can see how the other fool at Ekiti Fayose is already panicking??

I wonder how some of you criticized this fool called Jonathan just some few weeks ago then immediately go back to lick his commit. Bacarnista's case is worse. The dolt still has thread histories etc. where he proved with facts how useless Jonathan is then you go back to shout "GEJ Till 2019"?? What a shame.

My vote is secured for GMB, all my colleagues and friends who were rooting for GMB in February 14 haven't changed their minds at all, everybody still has that resolve to vote that fool out of power.

It's quite pathetic how you accept that the fool has failed yet you go screaming GEJ till 2019...just like a PDP slave. SHAME!
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Like somebody pointed out to you earlier, about 50% of people who'll vote for Buhari just need that fool out of Aso rock..if I ever defect from APC, I'll defect to neutrality. Jonathan is just too useless and incompetent to get my support.

I voted for the fool in 2011, he failed (many of you sycophants have accepted this fact), but you claim APC cannot bring the change. When some Nigerians voted for that fool in 2011, they wanted trying him, of course he was also surrounded by some crooks then just like Buhari, we thought that with his acclaimed goodwill then, he will over power the crooks around him. Alas it's the opposite now, that fool has almost ruined this country. The fool has almost ruined his party too because of his divisive tactics.

This is the same scenario that played out in 2011, we need to test APC too, it's obvious PDP can't take us there. Jonathan had crooks with him in 2011, we voted for him, Buhari has crooks too, and I'm voting for him so we can see what him and Osinbanjo can bring to the table.

It's already obvious that a Buhari presidency will put some level of fear in government officials to be diligent in their operations. Hope you can see how the other fool at Ekiti Fayose is already panicking??

I wonder how some of you criticized this fool called Jonathan just some few weeks ago then immediately go back to lick his commit. Bacarnista's case is worse. The dolt still has thread histories etc. where he proved with facts how useless Jonathan is then you go back to shout "GEJ Till 2019"?? What a shame.

My vote is secured for GMB, all my colleagues and friends who were rooting for GMB in February 14 haven't changed their minds at all, everybody still has that resolve to vote that fool out of power.

It's quite pathetic how you accept that the fool has failed yet you go screaming GEJ till 2019...just like a PDP slave. SHAME!

Well, you failed to mention that Buhari also failed during his military regime. I already weighed both failures and I have now chosen the one I can say is a lighter failure. Its my opinion and decision, so respect it cuz this is democracy.

And just like you, if I ever leave PDP now, I'm going back to neutrality.. Thanks..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tax In Lagos, On AIT / Why I Think The "Traveler" (the Lagos Abuja Walker) Is Lying! Volunteers Needed! / Is Alison-Madueke Sponsoring Biafra Breakaway To Avoid Prison For Her Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.