Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 (20081 Views)

Hypnotised Girl, 17, Gives Parents’ N90,000 To Fraudsters (photo) / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by Kericoo(m): 3:32am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I KNOW IT WILL BE IGBO undecided THEY LOVE CRIMES SO MUCH AND IT'S OBVIOUS IN THEIR HUGE SUPPORT FOR CORRUPTION FILLED GEJ. MANY OF THEM ARE ON DEATHROW IN ASIA FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR CHANGE/COMPETENT GOVERNMENT, THEY RESORT TO R.APE, DRUGS AND VARIOUS CRIMES WHEN REALITY HITS THEM HARD. CRAZY PEOPLE sad

Sai Baba cool
searching4love:
[b] undecided

I KNOW IT WILL BE IGBO undecided THEY LOVE CRIMES SO MUCH AND IT'S OBVIOUS IN THEIR HUGE SUPPORT FOR CORRUPTION FILLED GEJ. MANY OF THEM ARE ON DEATHROW IN ASIA FOR DRUG TRAFFICKING BUT INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR CHANGE/COMPETENT GOVERNMENT, THEY RESORT TO R.APE, DRUGS AND VARIOUS CRIMES WHEN REALITY HITS THEM HARD. CRAZY PEOPLE sad

Sai Baba cool
[/b]
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Baba cool

BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by Fourwinds: 6:31am On Feb 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
That is too much, even an armed robber doesn't get such a sentence, not even in America. 10yrs is enough. It is even possible he didn't commit the crime, I watched a very identical case on Trisha. You don't just dash out sentences like this out of emotions.
ok. no problem. I pray I don't catch a rapist. he will be d most unlucky person on earth. because I will go for d testicles for complete damage. hope u heard me
Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by Fourwinds: 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
tunde4top:
The judgement is ungodly and cruel. The aim of a punishment should be to correct, nd not to destroy or condem. Will 35years imprisonment change the life of this man for good or destroy his life ?. A sinner judge will be acting like jetli, punishing fellow sinner with destruction. Dat is why i hate this proffesion. Why not tell him to pay huge amount of money or go for like 1year imprisonment. There are many people here commenting like saints (very bad). There are many corupt/evil politicians working freely, without anybody challenging them. Why should a sinner give a life killing judgement to a fellow sinner ?.
oh dear.!!! u mean d punishment is too much.? dis is d reason y I sometimes support jungle justice because people like u can pervert judgement. did u read what d girl said d rapists did to her.? anyone dat is a rapist should never be caught in my presence because it will be terrifying what d testicles will pass thru. if a rapist can not control his abuna., he should simply cut it off
Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by francizy(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
khiaa:

In America this man can receive a life sentencing for kidnapping charges alone but with the other charges included he could surely receive a death sentencing. Let's take a look at what he would have been charged with in America.

#1 Rape
#2 Rape of a minor
#3 Participant in a Gang Rape
#4 Inciting a Gang rape(calling his friends to join in)
#5 Kidnapping
#6 Assault with a deadly weapon
#7 Death threaths to her and her parents
#8 Astortion (not sure if I spelled that correctly but you get the picture)

#9 Torture of a fellow human being
I guess he is lucky to be in Nigeria with the 35 year sentencing because those are some horrific crimes much worst than armed robbery. She went through hell.

He deserves all of the above listed if he committed the crime. I hate rapists, very disgusting set of people..

God forbid someone ever rapes my daughter. I ain't taking shyt to court. I will commit murder for the first time in my life.
Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by francizy(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Baba cool

You really do need help. I wish I know where you're from so that I address your insanity accordingly but what the heck, on the other hand, I don't give 2 fücks about the cave u surfaced from.

Go and sin no more. smiley
Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by tunde4top(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
oh dear.!!! u mean d punishment is too much.? dis is d reason y I sometimes support jungle justice because people like u can pervert judgement. did u read what d girl said d rapists did to her.? anyone dat is a rapist should never be caught in my presence because it will be terrifying what d testicles will pass thru. if a rapist can not control his abuna., he should simply cut it off
i never supported the act, but the judgement is too much. Assuming the man is currently 35 years old, adding 35 years imprisonment to it will make it 70. Now what time is left for this man to live a repentant life ?. Are u also a saint to God by works ?. If God is to mark a sign of sin, can you stand ?. You see this man as a man that committed greater sin, but to God, sin is sin. A sinner(smaller and greater sinners) will both perish, the same way. If the man is your son (God forbid), will u partake in his prosecution processes ?. Learn to purnish people the same way you can purnish your sons and daughters.
Re: Bus Driver Jailed 35 Yrs For Raping Girl, 17 by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
tunde4top:
i never supported the act, but the judgement is too much. Assuming the man is currently 35 years old, adding 35 years imprisonment to it will make it 70. Now what time is left for this man to live a repentant life ?. Are u also a saint to God by works ?. If God is to mark a sign of sin, can you stand ?. You see this man as a man that committed greater sin, but to God, sin is sin. A sinner(smaller and greater sinners) will both perish, the same way. If the man is your son (God forbid), will u partake in his prosecution processes ?. Learn to purnish people the same way you can purnish your sons and daughters.
if he is my son..,he must serve his punishment. dere are sins dat are detrimental to human physical well being. how can u rape someone and u expect d person to remain d same. but u can steal 100,000 naira from me and I may not be bothered . d psychological effect of rape is greater dan d 35years d stu..pid man will spend in jail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Sells Boy For N1,500 In Ogun, Attempts To Strangle Another / Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages / 82-Year-Old Herbalist, 8 Others Arrested For The Murder Of A Policeman In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.