Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (63404 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Carly32: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Let's assume it is my sis she slapped...hmm I will make sure I beat d hell out of her nd after dat I will pick my sis and run for our life grin cheesy
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2015
This question should've been for the ladies like. Ladies if this lady slaps your boyfriend what will you do. Beside to my pov the guy will even beg for mercy lols

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by tomiobj(m): 6:22am On Feb 26, 2015
scholes23:
hitting a girl makes a man a coward? Never hrd of that before. So leaving her like that makes u a brave man. Well I must say ur girl would be proud of u. LOL
. So. Uavvent beeen heearinng all dose. Gals shouting it since. Dah guys shudnt hit girls. Guys dah do r cowards. If it's a gal u cn bieat. Beat her. Buh dah one. In d pic. Use deir rrule. Nd Dnt hit her cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ichommy(m): 7:26am On Feb 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
I will show that I am a Man, a real man angry .......by gently asking her why she slapped my girlfriend and then saying sorry on behalf of my chic and I grin

grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 7:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Some pple are not even man enough to fight for their girl. So unfortunate.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Toby30(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.

Lol... I no fit just laf.
ds ur topic na confused state of mind kinda topic. cus d irony here is dt ur gurl aint gat masculine curves.
so in dt case, I go first ask my gurl weda she no her b4? if ansa na yes, I go ask wetin u do? if ansa na nutin den dt macho babe go here am for my hand. cus na genda equality na hm go b my watch word by den.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by scholes23(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Toby30:

Lol... I no fit just laf.
ds ur topic na confused state of mind kinda topic. cus d irony here is dt ur gurl aint gat masculine curves.
so in dt case, I go first ask my gurl weda she no her b4? if ansa na yes, I go ask wetin u do? if ansa na nutin den dt macho babe go here am for my hand. cus na genda equality na hm go b my watch word by den.
LOL See Love
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Toby30(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
scholes23:
LOL See Love

Abi nw cheesy or if na u wetin u go do?
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Sayav(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2015
I will tell my gf not to be angry and to take heart...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Daniel4wap: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
akinsadeez:
I will show that I am a Man, a real man angry .......by gently asking her why she slapped my girlfriend and then saying sorry on behalf of my chic and I grin
hmm Na so. as u tell her 9 she com give 1 join. waitin u go do
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by akinsadeez(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Daniel4wap:
hmm Na so. as u tell her 9 she com give 1 join. waitin u go do

Na to say sorry again dey waka comot o. You no know say anytime wey woman beat man e dey make headline news. No be me dem go put for newspaper d next morning say 'woman beats man to stupor' grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Daniel4wap: 9:56am On Feb 26, 2015
akinsadeez:

Na to say sorry again dey waka comot o. You no know say anytime wey woman beat man e dey make headline news. No be me dem go put for newspaper d next morning say 'woman beats man to stupor' grin
lolz u to much u 2 much
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
na 2 carry my babe go aus shaparly b4 d slap land my own face too...
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by teemoney35(m): 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
its not good to hit a lady i will just help in settling the matter grin tongue
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2016
Give her the chance to run, if she insists I ll beat her up, if I cant, will retreat and come beat her to pulp later cool
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2016
I be like egbon big sister my gf will not hit your hand with her face again
Babe be careful see how u just used your face to hit this sisters hand, what if she had injury now. grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by lhawarl1(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2016
SAFETY DISABLED, KOMBAT MODE ENGAGED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me / Housewife, 31, Fights With Lady, 28 Over 19-year-old Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.