Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect (19574 Views)

Family Members Meet A Robber At Home As They Come Home From Mosque In Abuja. Pic / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) / I’m Now A Political Thug! I'm No Longer A Robber: Suspect [Pictured] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by lightheart(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:

First arrest for armed robbery in 2008 when he was 16
The boy was born bad from his mother's womb

Could be hereditary...grin

1 Like

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by ewizard1: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Calculia:
"When I came out of prison, I joined another gang. The gang leader
provided the guns. I was part of the gang that robbed a Toyota Camry
vehicle in Ikorodu area. We sold the vehicle at a giveaway price and I was
given N100, 000."

This is why Jungle Justice is the best. Imagine going to prison for a Crime which you're meant to detest. You came out and joined another gang.

Dont worry, the next one, you would be caught and Lynched!
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by ejikeme(m): 12:02am On Feb 26, 2015
now i know how a goat thinks like

1 Like

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Sarimah(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2015
smh
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Simitrendy:
Awwwww nice one
what is nice about robbery? undecided
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by demmy0325(m): 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
koolet:
Does he want his mother detained too

The hediot should be hanged unless he return my Toyota angry

He would never change....
... U mean Ur toyota carina...?
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by savanto: 12:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
Odi egwu! What i don't get is all this stories they tell of past robberies! So if na me be armed robber police catch me i go come start to tell them all my other operations? Abi na police just they cook up all this story abi na the newspaper people? See that ewu as e take implicate him papa and mama sef!

Guy, if you see where anti-robbery dey use all kind of tuture to extract truth from suspects, you will understand why they sing confession like a nightingale.

You'll even tell them d ones wey happen 20 yrs ago how u stole meat from mama's pot of soup.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 26, 2015
johnsonsegxy:

That's badluck bro.. grin

grin grin grin ....Literally its a Goodluck somehow tongue
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by geedot: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Jυƨτ imagine their ages, none of 'em is even up to 25..
The age will be an advantage for them sha, let's say they re given 50-60 years each!!! Awon omo oshi..

1 Like

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by holatin(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2015
what can I say.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by klimson: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2015
l know APC will blame Good luck for this.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by haulagehandlers(m): 1:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Coldfeet:
Odi egwu! What i don't get is all this stories they tell of past robberies! So if na me be armed robber police catch me i go come start to tell them all my other operations? Abi na police just they cook up all this story abi na the newspaper people? See that ewu as e take implicate him papa and mama sef!
If you see wetin these SARS boys dey do armed robbers ehn you go know say person go confess the one wey hin nah do self,SARS boys nah dey laff oh.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Babs24: 3:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Bluetooth2:

The police should arrest them since they are an accomplice to his crime atleast for knowing and also spending from his loot. Send all of them to jail.

Why are people so mean? Did the useless boy mentioned that? Did he tell you his parents spend from his loot
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Babs24: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2015
ewizard1:

This is why Jungle Justice is the best. Imagine going to prison for a Crime which you're meant to detest. You came out and joined another gang.

Jungle justice can never be the best for even those that steal petty things will likely be killed why those polithiefcians who loot millions will keep enjoying... So if jungle justice can be practised on polithiefcians as well dat will be better....

But assuming he got one of his hands chopped off the other time, he wouldn't have returned to the same crime......#Sharia#
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Babs24: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2015
ewizard1:

Jungle justice can never be the best for even those that steal petty things will likely be killed why those polithiefcians who loot millions will keep enjoying... So if jungle justice can be practised on polithiefcians as well dat will be better....

But assuming he got one of his hands chopped off the other time, he wouldn't have returned to the same crime......
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 26, 2015
Calculia:
http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/my-parents-knew-i-was-a-robber-%E2%94%80-suspect/
Tuesday, February 25, 2015
My parents knew I was a robber - Suspect

by Olaleye Aluko

A suspected member of an armed robbery gang, Mutiu Rasheed, who was arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, has said his parents are aware that he is an armed robber.

PUNCH Metro learnt that Rasheed, along with two others - Ahmed Musiliu and Sodiq Dada - were nabbed by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad on February 5.

Our correspondent gathered that the three suspects were rounded up by the police in the Isheri Berger area - a boundary area between Lagos and Ogun states.

The police said the suspects, who had confessed to the crime, made use of four locally-made guns, two of which had reportedly been recovered.

Our correspondent learnt that Musiliu was first arrested by the police before he led detectives to apprehend the others.

The police added, however, that the gang had other members who were still at large.

During interrogation, the suspects were said to have confessed to have organised robberies during which many vehicles were stolen, including a Toyota Highlander, a Toyota Camry and a Toyota Sienna.

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, 22-year-old Rasheed said his parents, who knew about his robbery operations, had warned him to return the guns in his possession, but he refused.

He said, "I stayed in Ketu with my parents where I worked in an aluminium company before joining the gang.

"My mother first knew about this when other gang members came to our house to report to her that I had fled with their guns to Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

"She then called me on the phone to return the guns, but I did not listen. I was using the guns to go on operations in the Ijebu Ode area.

"When we went out as a gang, we snatched vehicles which were usually Toyota products.

"We sold them, but the gang did not give me my correct share. Since the police arrested me, my parents have not come to check on me because they are aware of all my activities."

Also, Musiliu, 23, who had served a one-year jail term at the Ikoyi Prison, said he had been going out with robbery gangs for over six years.

He said, "In 2008, I was arrested for armed robbery. We were five members in that gang. I was sent to the Ikoyi Prison where I served one-year jail term. We had robbed in the Ikorodu, Oshodi, Ketu and Ijebu Ode areas.

"When I came out of prison, I joined another gang. The gang leader provided the guns. I was part of the gang that robbed a Toyota Camry vehicle in Ikorodu area. We sold the vehicle at a giveaway price and I was given N100, 000."

Dada, the third suspect, said he was formerly working as a commercial bus driver before he was lured to join the gang.

He added that he had also gone on several operations.

The Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the arrest.

He added that investigations were ongoing into the matter.

He said, "They have made useful statements and investigations into their activities are ongoing."http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/my-parents-knew-i-was-a-robber-%E2%94%80-suspect/

God help our religion....
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by anytexy: 5:58am On Feb 26, 2015
knightsTempler:
...and he expect his parents to come visit him in prison, after warning him to desist from his evil ways. Dumb fûck!
Help me as the journalist. From his story he did not implicate his parent in any way. I wonder why the caption says so. Nonsense journalism.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by tunde1200(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2015
babyosisi:

The boy was born bad from his mother's womb

the mother must be a perfect criminal that breed such criminal.

I agreed that 95% of child behaviour known by the mother!.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Cool, oya oh where is that frustrated one always insulting when an igbo person commits a crime and it hits front page, come and see it oh your Bros sef don commit come and show your frustrated face now. Rubbish I think say na only pple from the east sabi bad thing.

Rubbish nonsense and ingredient. Quote me if you wanna I don't care.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by qualityovenbake(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=babyosisi post=31089249]

The boy was born bad from his mother's womb[/qote]Started from 16yrs, this kid are evil genius. Only God knows how many innocents life they may have wasted.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Ephemmm: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Everyday is for the thieves, but a day is for the owner; I am happy you are reaping what you have sown.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
Yoruba people and the way they train their children= future touts.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by 9jatatafo(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
So changing robbery gang after coming from government high school (prison) is what that edio.ta learned? Young boys of 22-23 years old being hardened criminal? I am really scared. To make matter worse, one of them claimed his parents are aware of his sinister work still they could not go to Ketu Divisional Police headquarters to make complain about their son? I hope they won't be charged for conspiracy. Life don rotten
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by 100Cents: 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Your parents will deny you.

Mumu.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2015
cry shocked
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by Neplusultra(f): 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
Haaa!!!! Nkan de!
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by eniwhy: 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Coldfeet:
become one and see if u no go talk about ur pass experience. Naija police never torture person in your front before.
Re: My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect by eniwhy: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
googlepikin:
Yoruba people and the way they train their children= future touts.
How do you train your own children when they tarnish the image of Nigeria in oversee. mind your speeches!!!!!!! Ewu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Jailed For 77 Years For Posing As A ‘spirit’ To Defraud Man Of N20m (photos) / Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) / Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.